PDA

View Full Version : FU message board

catbob
November 22nd, 2006, 03:45 PM
I can't register, I've tried twice with two different email accounts, and the email never comes... someone help me. :)

catbob
November 23rd, 2006, 01:57 AM
Fine I didn't want to talk with Furman fans anyway.

November 23rd, 2006, 03:27 AM
talk to them here if their board is malfunctioning...

BeauFoster
November 23rd, 2006, 07:03 AM
I tried to register several months ago and it finally took an e-mail to Stumpy (site admin, I guess) to get it going. There isn't anything on there to register for unless you want to actually post, and then it is "somewhat" the slowest board ever.

Appstate29
November 23rd, 2006, 07:04 AM
YOu're better off just talking to the FU guys here, the ones over there are a little weird.

Fordham
November 23rd, 2006, 08:12 AM
whoa, fellas.

let's get our "FU's" straight.

jwfgeol
November 23rd, 2006, 08:15 AM
If you're not familiar with Furman the title of this thread can be misleading.

thirdgendin
November 23rd, 2006, 10:35 AM
The site has been slow for a while. I'm not sure what the problem is, but a number of MSU fans have registered and joined in the conversations.

November 23rd, 2006, 11:48 AM
I posted there today.

fuEMO
November 23rd, 2006, 12:29 PM
Stumpy is running the board on a shoestring and it really could stand some larger bandwidth. I happen to like the conversation Appstate 29. We're friendly to all. I just think theuffp has a broader range of conversation than most athletic fan message boards. That's one of the reason's I like it.

SeattleGriz
November 23rd, 2006, 01:33 PM
Is the guy who writes the hilarious game predictions still doing his thing on the the UFFP? If I remember correctly, he started all with, "It all began on the bus ride over" :confused:

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 23rd, 2006, 02:30 PM
Is the guy who writes the hilarious game predictions still doing his thing on the the UFFP? If I remember correctly, he started all with, "It all began on the bus ride over" :confused:

That's GSU88 I think (a Furman fan, and the year at the end of his SN was chosen to mock GSU) and I don't think he is there anymore.

Maybe Stumpy has suspended all registrations because he doesn't want people with FU's playoffs opponents registering, talking trash, and then never coming back after the game ends.

walliver
November 23rd, 2006, 05:30 PM
Sometime you just have to wait a day or two to get on.:D It is the slowest site I've ever visited.

Death Dealer
November 23rd, 2006, 06:56 PM
It is definitely one of the slowest sites in existence. I don't post much there or even lurk for that matter, because it takes an eternity to even read a thread.