PDA

View Full Version : ***The 2015/16 AGS Top 25 Pick'Em presented by clenz Enterprizes Inc.***

clenz
June 30th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Welcome to the fourth annual AGS Top 25 Pick’Em Extravaganza presented by clenz Enterprises Inc in collaboration with AnyGivenSaturday.com! The best pick'em game in the world (probably not actually true...or even close to true). Last season the game saw record participation levels carry through the entire season. As was learned the first three seasons, the key to this game isn't being the high score every week, or even most weeks, it's playing every week. The preseason form takes ~5-10 minutes to complete and the weekly form takes ~2 minutes to fill out so there is no reason not to play every week.

There will be some rule modifications from the season before so please take the time to read these carefully.

The rules are as follows. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/sU90CJwKJpEBj8ioFHrDy6LxF7kuZK-_NDf1WXMB6HtxiVVGBR5D7bryVazFfYPHp7Qt6JkKwls_ptgKx WQB3t53MgXPVgIcGDtdb5ZkHwARFOVdHiHvflf2zp8nCGm6n3v UUA0https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/caQ975RDO0WdwwIlwL1BH-sxacgEnXOz1o3NzbaYZusy-dRA2J18y7p7_5FJ1mCOai9WAKmnKRuIzOMXXGy69WUGBtxA3kg Ll47HED3sEZ0kZGlvyGXdaLwPA1D56zouT2QbW4Mhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/gJENysrfkulczCHMXXU1SUgiX76LLoc4SGn_6TN0-6Z9wyJ2KkhR4XQEv9lLQVxU6z-4tLzp6bWmsPAj6qtJ6zzj22BUnpFc6jSWHpsdvl5gGIERHQxF0 bHVDf7FfAQs1ury6Hk

1. Game will consist of picking the winner of each top 25 game and a couple interesting unranked FCS match-ups totaling 25 games each week.

2. The official deadline for each week's picks are:

Preseason Picks: Saturday, September 5 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 1 Picks: Saturday, September 5 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 2 Picks: Saturday, September 12 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 3 Picks: Saturday, September 19 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 4 Picks: Saturday, September 26 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 5 Picks: Saturday, October 3 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 6 Picks: Saturday, October 10 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 7 Picks: Saturday, October 17 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 8 Picks: Saturday, October 24 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 9 Picks: Saturday,October 31 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 10 Picks: Saturday November 7 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 11 Picks: Saturday, November 14 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 12 Picks: Saturday, November 21 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
First Round: Saturday, November 28 TIME TBD
Second Round: Saturday, December 5 TIME TBD
Quarterfinals #1/2: Friday, December 11 TIME TBD
Quarterfinals #3/4: Saturday, December 12 TIME TBD
Semifinal #1: Friday, December 18 TIME TBD
Semifinal #2: Saturday, December 19 TIME TBD
Championship: TIME TBD

[*=1]If a game takes place on a weeknight and you want your pick for that game to count your picks need to be in by kick off time of that game. You may still change your picks for the Saturday games until the 11:00 AM Central Winning Time cut-off. If you miss the cut off for the mid-week game you may still submit picks for the Saturday games, however, your pick for any mid-week games you missed will be counted as an incorrect pick.
[*=1]The quarterfinal and semifinal rounds take place over 2 days. For those rounds it will be treated like having a mid-week games. For your Friday picks to count they need to be submitted by kick-off of the FIRST game of the day. You may still submit for Saturday games if you missed the cutoff for the Friday games, however, your Friday picks will be counted as and incorrect pick. Times for those games are TBD by the NCAA and thus the rule will be by kick-off of the first game.
[*=1]Due to NDSU @ Montana being played a week before any other games it will be treated like SHSU vs EWU last season. It will be on the week 1 form. Montana will show up on the week 1 pick sheet twice due to having games 8/29 and 9/5 (assuming they are in the preseason top 25 poll). The cut off to have the NDSU/Montana game count as a potential correct pick is Saturday 8/29, 2015 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
[*=1]You can change/edit your picks at anytime during the week. To change your pick reply to the confirmation email, leaving the original email with your picks, that you receive stating which change you would like to make. You may not see it reflected instantly but I will reply to your e-mail to let you know it was done. If you don’t get a reply please wait until points are totaled and see if I changed it. If it isn't another email, KINDLY WORDED, asking if I missed it is asked for. As long as I have a copy of the email in my inbox you will get your point. Please remember that after the week 1 cut off you cannot go back and edit preseason picks, no matter how many players you watch get carted off the field week after week from your preseason champion pick.

3. The AGS poll will be the poll used for the duration of this game. No other poll will even be considered. If the first AGS poll is not released in time for sufficient picking time of week 1 games I will use last seasons final top 25 poll.

4. Every effort will be made to get picks for the coming week up by 11:00 PM Central Winning Time each Monday. I will post a heads up if it will be later. My wife is due with our second child in mid-September so things might get sketchy. I will work on finding a suitable person to bring about clenz Enterprises Inc. to manage short-term if I have too.

5. Pick's will run from preseason AQ and at-large bids, all the way through the title game.

6. Scoring Format

PRESEASON

Each pick that you correctly pick to be automatic bid or an at-large bid will be worth 5 points.
Each pick that makes the playoffs but was incorrectly picked as an automatic bid or at-large will be worth 1 point.
For each team you correctly pick to be in the national title game you'll get 5 points. You'll also get 5 bonus points if you correctly pick the champion or runner-up.

Regular Season

Each correct pick is worth 1 point.

PLAYOFF

Scoring is based on a betting system and each round is worth 40 points. You will pick the winner and then bet points on the game. You will win whatever you bet, but you will also lose whatever you bet if you are wrong

First & Second rounds have 8 games so each game will have 5 points to bet
Quarterfinals has 4 games so each game is worth 10
Semifinals has 2 games so each game is worth 20
Championship game is worth 40

7. Each player must have a minimum post count of 100 by the pick cutoff line of the first week. There is plenty of time to get involved all across the board and get to 100 posts. I will take screen shots to freeze everyone's posts counts at the time of the cut off to see if they meet the required post count. This is to avoid people joining to only play the game and not engaging in the entire community. If you want to join to play the game, great, just contribute elsewhere. As of the time of this being posted on the board there is something like 66 days to get to 100. For a brand new member who hasn't posted yet that is about 1.5 posts per day. The same rule is in place for the AGS poll.

8.In the event of a tie at the end of it all, I will revert back to higher standing at end of regular season. If still tied the person who missed the fewest weeks picks will be declared the winner. If still tied the world will implode. In case the world doesn’t implode I'll figure it out somehow.

9. Players will get 2 missed weeks before they are disqualified. This means if you miss a third week you are disqualified from the game and your picks will be thrown out. This also means if I haven’t received a submission from you by week 3 I will not be accepting any submissions from you for the remainder of the season. If this happens before the playoffs you will lose all AQ/AL points you may have earned. Missing the preseason picks does not count as missing a week, though submitting them does not save you from your first miss not being counted - ala the AGS Poll. Once disqualified you will be removed from the scoring sheet and your username will be placed on the “Sheet of Shame”, which is new this year. It allows the scoring sheet to stay cleaner and easier to read

10. On the form enter your username EXACTLY as it appears here, if it does not match any name on the member list your votes won't count. I gave a fair amount of leniency on that last season but will not this year. If you think I'm kidding try it. If you enter a name I don't recognize and a quick search doesn't return any results you picks will be thrown out no questions asked. There were a couple people last year that had issues with this. It will also count as a missed week towards disqualification.

11. Do not submit your picks more than once. If you enter them twice there is a three strike policy. The first time you do it I call you out on the forum and take your first submission. The second time I call you out for it publicly again, and your submissions are thrown out and it counts towards disqualification strikes. The third time you are disqualified from the game, even if you don’t have the required number of disqualification strikes. That may seem harsh, but it's not hard to not be stupid. This wasn't a big issue last year but there was some and has been a BIG issue before that. It's just stupid. The AGS poll doesn't put up with it and neither will I. I didn’t really enforce this last year but it will be enforced going forward. If you have a question on if you submitted your picks check your email. If you didn’t get an email there is a 99% chance you didn’t submit them. If you believe you did but don’t have an e-mail confirming it send me a PM. I work in front of a computer 7-8 hours a day with a smartphone and tablet, I'm on this forum nearly every hour that I'm awake - seriously....I am as sad as that may sound.

12. Don't complain about you thinking I screwed up your picks when the reality is you didn't pick the way you think you did. This was an issue a couple years ago. I literally can't screw your picks up. The form works 99.999999999999% the same way as the AGS Poll. The only thing I can screw up is counting your points wrong, and a simple PM fixes that. And the reality at this point is I found a way to have the sheet score itself, so hopefully that actually works…. This is also a great time to remind you to CHECK YOUR PRESEASON PICKS BEFORE THE WEEK 1 DEADLINE POSTED IN RULE #2. It is on you to double check your submissions are correct, not mine.

13. Email is your, and my, best friend. Please do not post "Did I submit my picks", "Can you change this pick", etc... in the forum and expect that to count as your official request. It's infinitely more likely I'll miss that than the email and causes much more hassle than it's worth. So much so that effective this season the only way to change picks, and what not, is through e-mail. You can certainly post it on the thread as well, in-fact I encourage it, as it will provide a backup of everything. However, remember the only official method is through e-mail. Starting this year I have an e-mail dedicated to the things I do for the site - [email protected]

14. Anything not covered by these rules is subject to on the fly rulings by clenz and at any time clenz is able to overrule these stated rules if someone really steps out of line. Nobody wants to be involved in something like that, and I certainly don't want to be the bad guy. I'm pretty lenient but the last 3 years I've put up with a lot more than I should have because I didn’t want to enforce rules and be the bad guy. I do this as a donation of my time to this forum and to you guys because of my love for FCS football but more so because my love for this site (and ursus). If you want to make me dread donating my time because you decide to be a little brat about it I will internet slap you for it in some way.

15. By submitting your picks are are agreeing to above set of rules and give up all rights. I’m pretty sure this rule IS legally binding so….

The winner of the game gets a couple nice things - #1.a kick-ass userbar to put under your screen name to remind everyone else that played the game that they are teh losars and you are teh winnar. #2. AGSadmin will hit you up with an rep boost.

http://media.giphy.com/media/YPIrsRqqO7oB2/giphy.gif

BisonFan02
June 30th, 2015, 11:41 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/6-happy-gilmore-batting-cage-gif.gif

clenz
July 1st, 2015, 12:05 AM
I am retiring from the contest this year. Someone else has to win once in a while...amirite?....

I'll be running 2 or 3 pick systems to test if there is a way to "cheat" the system for points. I'm not sure exactly what I'll run yet but I'm thinking I'm going to run one that always picks the higher rated team, one that only picks home teams, one that only picks what a majority of other users pick and maybe 1 other one....or some combination of those.

Southern Bison
July 1st, 2015, 06:31 AM
I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

clenz
July 1st, 2015, 09:24 AM
I'm in.

This is my favorite time of year - not when the games actually kick off, but July 1st through the fist week of games people start coming back the board. People have hope. The picks so so much homerism masquerading as confidence.

It's just fun.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 1st, 2015, 12:06 PM
This is my favorite time of year - not when the games actually kick off, but July 1st through the fist week of games people start coming back the board. People have hope. The picks so so much homerism masquerading as confidence.

It's just fun.
People are hopeful, it's human nature. With that comes belief in the good of what you want and minimizing the not so good. You are dead on with it being a good time of year because I'll take over exuberance over beaten down every day of the week. In the end reality is good for only one fan base so the rest of us need that. xlolx

IBleedYellow
July 2nd, 2015, 06:24 AM
Oh baby.

A TRIPLE! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PbdJiAK84)

BisonFan02
July 3rd, 2015, 11:15 AM
Oh baby.

A TRIPLE! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PbdJiAK84)

Geez...didn't know you liked to play first person shooters online. Nice triple kill there buddy! xlolx :D

TheKingpin28
July 7th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Here's to not losing horribly but if I do, then I would not be surprised.

Evolution Prime
July 7th, 2015, 03:06 PM
Looks like I need to get the post count-up. Else I'm in.

Mattymc727
July 10th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Haven't done well in the past, but im a competitor. Lets do this boys.

caribbeanhen
July 10th, 2015, 09:12 AM
C'mon Clenz, don't retire undefeated... no real glory in that :D

I thought I had seen some good nautred comments directed at a few participants to inspire for 2015 that have seemed to disapear...

clenz
July 10th, 2015, 11:47 AM
C'mon Clenz, don't retire undefeated... no real glory in that :D

I thought I had seen some good nautred comments directed at a few participants to inspire for 2015 that have seemed to disapear...
Meh. 2 is good enough for me. I can now just sit back and watch others enjoy themselves. If you want to pretend I'm playing just take the guy that's in first and add 1.5 point per week of the season and pretend I'm playingxlolx

I don't think I posted anything towards players to "inspire them". I may, or may not have, in my early drafts of that post but I edited that post down 3 or 4 times to take anything that could be conceived that way.

BisonFan02
July 10th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Meh. 2 is good enough for me. I can now just sit back and watch others enjoy themselves. If you want to pretend I'm playing just take the guy that's in first and add 1.5 point per week of the season and pretend I'm playingxlolx

I don't think I posted anything towards players to "inspire them". I may, or may not have, in my early drafts of that post but I edited that post down 3 or 4 times to take anything that could be conceived that way.

Bull****....you are playing. :D

clenz
July 10th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Bull****....you are playing. :D
I'm really not this year.

I've got three or four other picks I'm submitting but not under my name and they are all preset from the start for who I will pick

Daytripper
July 13th, 2015, 01:59 PM
I would like to participate this year. What do I have to do?

unigriff
July 19th, 2015, 02:02 PM
I will be taking clenzs place atop the charts. Gotta keep the purple n gold on top :)

BisonFan02
July 19th, 2015, 02:53 PM
I will be taking clenzs place atop the charts. Gotta keep the purple n gold on top :)

http://replygif.net/i/243.gif

clenz
July 20th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Bump to keep this in the unread post option or bold at the top to keep it on peoples minds.

Also, those of you who submitted pre-Jacksonville's issue have been e-mailed asking for a replacement pick. If a replacement pick isn't e-mailed back you forfeit the point

clenz
July 20th, 2015, 01:25 PM
AND....RULE 11 ABOUT THE DOUBLE SUBMISSION HAS ALREADY COME INTO PLAY

Gangtackle11....consider this your friendly reminder to not do that anymore.

BisonFan02
July 20th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Bump to keep this in the unread post option or bold at the top to keep it on peoples minds.

Also, those of you who submitted pre-Jacksonville's issue have been e-mailed asking for a replacement pick. If a replacement pick isn't e-mailed back you forfeit the point

People are already submitting?!?! WTF....I've got a **** ton of research to do yet...you guys are fast! :D xlolx

clenz
July 20th, 2015, 09:48 PM
I'd have mine submitted by now too if I was playing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

clenz
July 21st, 2015, 09:33 PM
I like to give updates from time to time during the preseason with what numbers are looking like, though I typically leave team names out.

So far I've only got 12 entries - BUT the deadline is still like 45 days, or so, away...but of those 12 here are some fun stats

Already there can be no conference that is unanimous with it's champion selection, though there are 6 conferences with at least
-There are 2 conferences with only 2 teams getting selected so far (and they are extremely unanimous one way)
-There are 5 conferences with 3 teams getting votes - though the PFL is one of them and with Jacksonville being replaced on ballots it's actually moved to 4 teams
-There are 3 conferences with 4 teams getting votes
-There are 32 teams that have been picked to win a conference (not including duplicates)
-There have been 44 teams picked to make it as an at-large
-There are 18 teams that make at least one appearance on BOTH lists
-There are 30 teams that appear on only 1 of the list (either AQ or AL)
-That means all in all there are 48 teams that have been picked to make the 24 team field....with roughly 1/4 of the preseason picks I'll get in. So if I carry the 1 and account for standard variation...we'll probably have 60-70 teams picked to make the 24 team field.:D

clenz
July 21st, 2015, 09:55 PM
I know I said I don't normally list school names, but I was going through and seeing who appeared the most.

Here are the schools that appear on at least 10 of the ballots

Chattanooga

Illinois State

North Dakota State

Northern Iowa

Sam Houston State

Coastal Carolina

Eastern Washington

Liberty

Montana

Villanova

Jacksonville State

Montana State

New Hampshire

I was pretty damn shocked to see UNI on every ballot so far and shocked that CCU, EWU, Nova, UNH and Montana weren't on every ballot - especially UNH at 10

clenz
July 21st, 2015, 10:09 PM
Okay...one more before I go to bed.

Total projected bids by conference through 12 submissions

Big Sky - 45 with 8 teams
Big South - 22 with 2 teams
CAA - 48 with 9 teams
MEAC - 1 with 1 team...I'm thinking this was a slip up and should be a CAA team which would make that 49 with 9 teams
MVFC - 57 with 9 teams (that's 90% of the conference BTW...you can probably guess which didn't get a vote so far
NEC - 12 with 4 teams
OVC - 22 with 3 teams (it appears the OVC hype train isn't being bought into this year...at least early)
Patriot - 13 with 3 teams
Pioneer - 12 with 3 teams
SLC - 32 with 5 teams
SoCon - 23 with 6 teams but only 1 on more than 25% of the submissions

A couple things I already pointed out but want to repeat

Apparently 90% of the MVFC is considered playoff worth and 6 of them are on at least 25% of the submissions and only 1 is a 1 time submission

Apparently the SoCon isn't really thought of that highly anymore - regardless what fubear and the lot want to sell on other threads

The OVC overrating and overprojected seems to have ended...so far.

A MEAC team? I guess they are AL eligible should they want it. I think that's going to be an email though

caribbeanhen
July 23rd, 2015, 01:47 AM
I am retiring from the contest this year. Someone else has to win once in a while...amirite?....

better stick with the contest Clenz, afterall your getting smoked by the 2 Delaware boys at the top of AGS Fantasy baseball....

clenz
July 28th, 2015, 10:01 PM
Week 1 picks are now open.

Please be aware of the deadlines due to having games August 29th, Sept 3rd, Sept 4th and Sept 5th.

You will see Montana twice. That is because they play twice before the end of week 1 with a week 0 and week 1 game.

tomq04
July 29th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Let the games begin!

Catsfan90
August 2nd, 2015, 03:05 AM
Is it to late to sign up? I am somehow just now seeing this.....

LeadBolt
August 3rd, 2015, 08:47 AM
I'm in.

clenz
August 3rd, 2015, 10:05 AM
Is it to late to sign up? I am somehow just now seeing this.....
Welcome to the fourth annual AGS Top 25 Pick’Em Extravaganza presented by clenz Enterprises Inc in collaboration with AnyGivenSaturday.com! The best pick'em game in the world (probably not actually true...or even close to true). Last season the game saw record participation levels carry through the entire season. As was learned the first three seasons, the key to this game isn't being the high score every week, or even most weeks, it's playing every week. The preseason form takes ~5-10 minutes to complete and the weekly form takes ~2 minutes to fill out so there is no reason not to play every week.

There will be some rule modifications from the season before so please take the time to read these carefully.

The rules are as follows. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/sU90CJwKJpEBj8ioFHrDy6LxF7kuZK-_NDf1WXMB6HtxiVVGBR5D7bryVazFfYPHp7Qt6JkKwls_ptgKx WQB3t53MgXPVgIcGDtdb5ZkHwARFOVdHiHvflf2zp8nCGm6n3v UUA0https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/caQ975RDO0WdwwIlwL1BH-sxacgEnXOz1o3NzbaYZusy-dRA2J18y7p7_5FJ1mCOai9WAKmnKRuIzOMXXGy69WUGBtxA3kg Ll47HED3sEZ0kZGlvyGXdaLwPA1D56zouT2QbW4Mhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/gJENysrfkulczCHMXXU1SUgiX76LLoc4SGn_6TN0-6Z9wyJ2KkhR4XQEv9lLQVxU6z-4tLzp6bWmsPAj6qtJ6zzj22BUnpFc6jSWHpsdvl5gGIERHQxF0 bHVDf7FfAQs1ury6Hk

1. Game will consist of picking the winner of each top 25 game and a couple interesting unranked FCS match-ups totaling 25 games each week.

2. The official deadline for each week's picks are:

Preseason Picks: Saturday, September 5 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 1 Picks: Saturday, September 5 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 2 Picks: Saturday, September 12 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 3 Picks: Saturday, September 19 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 4 Picks: Saturday, September 26 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 5 Picks: Saturday, October 3 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 6 Picks: Saturday, October 10 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 7 Picks: Saturday, October 17 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 8 Picks: Saturday, October 24 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 9 Picks: Saturday,October 31 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 10 Picks: Saturday November 7 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 11 Picks: Saturday, November 14 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
Week 12 Picks: Saturday, November 21 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
First Round: Saturday, November 28 TIME TBD
Second Round: Saturday, December 5 TIME TBD
Quarterfinals #1/2: Friday, December 11 TIME TBD
Quarterfinals #3/4: Saturday, December 12 TIME TBD
Semifinal #1: Friday, December 18 TIME TBD
Semifinal #2: Saturday, December 19 TIME TBD
Championship: TIME TBD

[*=1]If a game takes place on a weeknight and you want your pick for that game to count your picks need to be in by kick off time of that game. You may still change your picks for the Saturday games until the 11:00 AM Central Winning Time cut-off. If you miss the cut off for the mid-week game you may still submit picks for the Saturday games, however, your pick for any mid-week games you missed will be counted as an incorrect pick.
[*=1]The quarterfinal and semifinal rounds take place over 2 days. For those rounds it will be treated like having a mid-week games. For your Friday picks to count they need to be submitted by kick-off of the FIRST game of the day. You may still submit for Saturday games if you missed the cutoff for the Friday games, however, your Friday picks will be counted as and incorrect pick. Times for those games are TBD by the NCAA and thus the rule will be by kick-off of the first game.
[*=1]Due to NDSU @ Montana being played a week before any other games it will be treated like SHSU vs EWU last season. It will be on the week 1 form. Montana will show up on the week 1 pick sheet twice due to having games 8/29 and 9/5 (assuming they are in the preseason top 25 poll). The cut off to have the NDSU/Montana game count as a potential correct pick is Saturday 8/29, 2015 11:00 AM Central Winning Time
[*=1]You can change/edit your picks at anytime during the week. To change your pick reply to the confirmation email, leaving the original email with your picks, that you receive stating which change you would like to make. You may not see it reflected instantly but I will reply to your e-mail to let you know it was done. If you don’t get a reply please wait until points are totaled and see if I changed it. If it isn't another email, KINDLY WORDED, asking if I missed it is asked for. As long as I have a copy of the email in my inbox you will get your point. Please remember that after the week 1 cut off you cannot go back and edit preseason picks, no matter how many players you watch get carted off the field week after week from your preseason champion pick.

3. The AGS poll will be the poll used for the duration of this game. No other poll will even be considered. If the first AGS poll is not released in time for sufficient picking time of week 1 games I will use last seasons final top 25 poll.

4. Every effort will be made to get picks for the coming week up by 11:00 PM Central Winning Time each Monday. I will post a heads up if it will be later. My wife is due with our second child in mid-September so things might get sketchy. I will work on finding a suitable person to bring about clenz Enterprises Inc. to manage short-term if I have too.

5. Pick's will run from preseason AQ and at-large bids, all the way through the title game.

6. Scoring Format

PRESEASON

Each pick that you correctly pick to be automatic bid or an at-large bid will be worth 5 points.
Each pick that makes the playoffs but was incorrectly picked as an automatic bid or at-large will be worth 1 point.
For each team you correctly pick to be in the national title game you'll get 5 points. You'll also get 5 bonus points if you correctly pick the champion or runner-up.

Regular Season

Each correct pick is worth 1 point.

PLAYOFF

Scoring is based on a betting system and each round is worth 40 points. You will pick the winner and then bet points on the game. You will win whatever you bet, but you will also lose whatever you bet if you are wrong

First & Second rounds have 8 games so each game will have 5 points to bet
Quarterfinals has 4 games so each game is worth 10
Semifinals has 2 games so each game is worth 20
Championship game is worth 40

7. Each player must have a minimum post count of 100 by the pick cutoff line of the first week. There is plenty of time to get involved all across the board and get to 100 posts. I will take screen shots to freeze everyone's posts counts at the time of the cut off to see if they meet the required post count. This is to avoid people joining to only play the game and not engaging in the entire community. If you want to join to play the game, great, just contribute elsewhere. As of the time of this being posted on the board there is something like 66 days to get to 100. For a brand new member who hasn't posted yet that is about 1.5 posts per day. The same rule is in place for the AGS poll.

8.In the event of a tie at the end of it all, I will revert back to higher standing at end of regular season. If still tied the person who missed the fewest weeks picks will be declared the winner. If still tied the world will implode. In case the world doesn’t implode I'll figure it out somehow.

9. Players will get 2 missed weeks before they are disqualified. This means if you miss a third week you are disqualified from the game and your picks will be thrown out. This also means if I haven’t received a submission from you by week 3 I will not be accepting any submissions from you for the remainder of the season. If this happens before the playoffs you will lose all AQ/AL points you may have earned. Missing the preseason picks does not count as missing a week, though submitting them does not save you from your first miss not being counted - ala the AGS Poll. Once disqualified you will be removed from the scoring sheet and your username will be placed on the “Sheet of Shame”, which is new this year. It allows the scoring sheet to stay cleaner and easier to read

10. On the form enter your username EXACTLY as it appears here, if it does not match any name on the member list your votes won't count. I gave a fair amount of leniency on that last season but will not this year. If you think I'm kidding try it. If you enter a name I don't recognize and a quick search doesn't return any results you picks will be thrown out no questions asked. There were a couple people last year that had issues with this. It will also count as a missed week towards disqualification.

11. Do not submit your picks more than once. If you enter them twice there is a three strike policy. The first time you do it I call you out on the forum and take your first submission. The second time I call you out for it publicly again, and your submissions are thrown out and it counts towards disqualification strikes. The third time you are disqualified from the game, even if you don’t have the required number of disqualification strikes. That may seem harsh, but it's not hard to not be stupid. This wasn't a big issue last year but there was some and has been a BIG issue before that. It's just stupid. The AGS poll doesn't put up with it and neither will I. I didn’t really enforce this last year but it will be enforced going forward. If you have a question on if you submitted your picks check your email. If you didn’t get an email there is a 99% chance you didn’t submit them. If you believe you did but don’t have an e-mail confirming it send me a PM. I work in front of a computer 7-8 hours a day with a smartphone and tablet, I'm on this forum nearly every hour that I'm awake - seriously....I am as sad as that may sound.

12. Don't complain about you thinking I screwed up your picks when the reality is you didn't pick the way you think you did. This was an issue a couple years ago. I literally can't screw your picks up. The form works 99.999999999999% the same way as the AGS Poll. The only thing I can screw up is counting your points wrong, and a simple PM fixes that. And the reality at this point is I found a way to have the sheet score itself, so hopefully that actually works…. This is also a great time to remind you to CHECK YOUR PRESEASON PICKS BEFORE THE WEEK 1 DEADLINE POSTED IN RULE #2. It is on you to double check your submissions are correct, not mine.

13. Email is your, and my, best friend. Please do not post "Did I submit my picks", "Can you change this pick", etc... in the forum and expect that to count as your official request. It's infinitely more likely I'll miss that than the email and causes much more hassle than it's worth. So much so that effective this season the only way to change picks, and what not, is through e-mail. You can certainly post it on the thread as well, in-fact I encourage it, as it will provide a backup of everything. However, remember the only official method is through e-mail. Starting this year I have an e-mail dedicated to the things I do for the site - [email protected]

14. Anything not covered by these rules is subject to on the fly rulings by clenz and at any time clenz is able to overrule these stated rules if someone really steps out of line. Nobody wants to be involved in something like that, and I certainly don't want to be the bad guy. I'm pretty lenient but the last 3 years I've put up with a lot more than I should have because I didn’t want to enforce rules and be the bad guy. I do this as a donation of my time to this forum and to you guys because of my love for FCS football but more so because my love for this site (and ursus). If you want to make me dread donating my time because you decide to be a little brat about it I will internet slap you for it in some way.

15. By submitting your picks are are agreeing to above set of rules and give up all rights. I’m pretty sure this rule IS legally binding so….

The winner of the game gets a couple nice things - #1.a kick-ass userbar to put under your screen name to remind everyone else that played the game that they are teh losars and you are teh winnar. #2. AGSadmin will hit you up with an rep boost.

http://media.giphy.com/media/YPIrsRqqO7oB2/giphy.gif

clenz
August 3rd, 2015, 10:16 PM
As a reminder week 1 games are open.

We seem slow to get people getting picks in this year compared to last. Still a month to go but a considerably slower start than last year. Maybe people taking more time to make picks than previous years?

ElCid
August 3rd, 2015, 10:35 PM
As a reminder week 1 games are open.

We seem slow to get people getting picks in this year compared to last. Still a month to go but a considerably slower start than last year. Maybe people taking more time to make picks than previous years?

Hey, it takes time to do the researchxconfusedx

paward
August 4th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Hey what the heck I give it a try.

Bisonator
August 4th, 2015, 05:52 PM
The winning pre-season picks have been submitted.:D

Now I must mull over the first week picks.xcoffeex

caribbeanhen
August 8th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Hey, it takes time to do the researchxconfusedx

I'll try to remember to enter, it will be last minute of course, I'm actually busy trying to win the "other" contest going on here right now

clenz
August 11th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Up to 30 preseason entries and about 20 week 1 submissions.

I am adding more people to the strike list:
-Montana37 - double entry on the preseason submissions. That's strike 1. Also, you joined the same day you submitted picks (today) and have zero posts. Better get moving before the auto DQ kicks in.
-Chatty68 - Strike 1 you aren't member here. Strike 2 - you can't seem to enter the username and e-mail in the right spot AND as an email you entered 95412, or some dumb **** like that. You're already at the end of your rope.

Current Strike List

1 Strike:
Gangtackle11 - double submission
Montana37 - double submission/potential auto DQ for post count

2 strikes:
Chatty68 - my discretion

Potential auto DQ:
KnightoftheRedFlash - post count

BisonFan02
August 11th, 2015, 10:14 PM
Up to 30 preseason entries and about 20 week 1 submissions.

I am adding more people to the strike list:
-Montana37 - double entry on the preseason submissions. That's strike 1. Also, you joined the same day you submitted picks (today) and have zero posts. Better get moving before the auto DQ kicks in.
-Chatty68 - Strike 1 you aren't member here. Strike 2 - you can't seem to enter the username and e-mail in the right spot AND as an email you entered 95412, or some dumb **** like that. You're already at the end of your rope.

Current Strike List

1 Strike:
Gangtackle11 - double submission
Montana37 - double submission/potential auto DQ for post count

2 strikes:
Chatty68 - my discretion

Potential auto DQ:
KnightoftheRedFlash - post count

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-j80kbLow6z0/UcRxb-inqSI/AAAAAAAAJ8Q/2OYK0ZiRg48/s1600/Yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

xlolx

clenz
August 11th, 2015, 10:16 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-j80kbLow6z0/UcRxb-inqSI/AAAAAAAAJ8Q/2OYK0ZiRg48/s1600/Yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

xlolx
My opinion is all that matters, man.

Read the rules

xcoffeex

:D

BisonFan02
August 11th, 2015, 10:36 PM
My opinion is all that matters, man.

Read the rules

xcoffeex

:D

http://kingludo.i.k.f.unblog.fr/files/2014/04/john-milius-john-goodman-dans-the-big-lebowski.gif

clenz
August 11th, 2015, 10:38 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/11/6d166cedaee5aad6c840043c1545bc14.jpg

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 12th, 2015, 11:46 PM
Done and Done...

I went a little "outside of the box" with my picks for the season....Cheer, Cheer for 'ol Lehigh.....

clenz
August 15th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Done and Done...

I went a little "outside of the box" with my picks for the season....Cheer, Cheer for 'ol Lehigh.....

I'll let you know here before I strike you on it because I didn't do any striking on it last year. The rules state to enter your name exactly as it appears on the site - that means capitalization as well. You aren't the only one but it's the most obvious with you because of the number of caps and the extreme inconsistencies I've seen you submit with - Go Lehigh TU Owl, go lehigh tu owl, tu owl, go lehigh, lehigh tu owl, lehigh owl, etc... With you it's pretty obvious who it is but that also makes it frustrating to deal with.

You aren't alone, but two forms submitted from you and two different versions of your name submitted.

jtthenutt
August 17th, 2015, 09:54 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/11/6d166cedaee5aad6c840043c1545bc14.jpg

Walter...put the piece away. They're calling the cops...put the piece away

caribbeanhen
August 22nd, 2015, 06:58 AM
"12. Don't complain about you thinking I screwed up your picks when the reality is you didn't pick the way you think you did. This was an issue a couple years ago. I literally can't screw your picks up. The form works 99.999999999999% "

xpeacex I have forgiven you for that one Clenz....

BisonFan02
August 26th, 2015, 08:37 AM
http://iliketowastemytime.com/sites/default/files/best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

RootinFerDukes
August 26th, 2015, 09:33 PM
I really had no freaking idea on my preseason picks. I went pretty conservative in my selections. I feel like there's always 4-5 teams in the playoffs that are 20th ranked or not even ranked.

jmufan999
September 3rd, 2015, 10:37 AM
hey clenz... did you get my picks? i don't see me listed on the spreadsheet, but maybe it just hasn't been updated yet.

clenz
September 3rd, 2015, 10:40 AM
If you got an email I have them.

I haven't updated the sheet in a couple weeks and apparently forgot to hide the picks when I was done on the sheet last time. They are supposed to be hidden until the deadline passes.

I'll be working on the sheet today.

For those that haven't submitted there is still time to get them in for today's games.

bjtheflamesfan
September 4th, 2015, 08:15 PM
I sent my picks in...I know I won't get points for the games that already happened though so I picked the losers in those matchups just so I could get the form in

ElCid
September 5th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Stupid Villanova and NH have already cost me points. Should have gone with me head instead.

clenz
September 6th, 2015, 11:11 PM
I am working on totaling sheets now.

We received 49 preseason AQ/AL picks. That's lower than previous years, HOWEVER, the number of fake/spam/douche accounts is significantly lower so far.

Same for week 1 picks. 47 for week 1 is lower than previous years, but fewer junk accounts.

clenz
September 6th, 2015, 11:45 PM
The new auto-count system is pretty damn slick.

Totals from week 1 are updated on the sheet.

I will post this coming weeks games tomorrow night.

mvemjsunpx
September 7th, 2015, 01:04 AM
I just sent an email about this, too, but the updated Week 1 results don't include the changes I emailed Wednesday night.

clenz
September 7th, 2015, 07:53 AM
Correct. I had a note next to my computer with your fixes, just forgot due to a massive thunderstorm rolling through and waking my toddler up.

Will update today

clenz
September 8th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Sorry for the delay on this weeks games. They will be up tonight, I promise.

mvemjsunpx
September 8th, 2015, 07:30 PM
Correct. I had a note next to my computer with your fixes, just forgot due to a massive thunderstorm rolling through and waking my toddler up.

Will update today

Thanks. xthumbsupx

paward
September 8th, 2015, 08:52 PM
Sorry for the delay on this weeks games. They will be up tonight, I promise.

It is night on the east coast, lol.

clenz
September 8th, 2015, 09:10 PM
It is night on the east coast, lol.
No one gives a damn about you ECBiasers....other than the news outletsxcoffeex

It's also not tomorrow morning yet...

clenz
September 8th, 2015, 10:09 PM
Picks for the week are open

IBleedYellow
September 8th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Pick 9: James Madison vs Lehigh

Dropdown options: Northern Iowa/Iowa State.

YOU HAD ONE JOB CHAD!

clenz
September 8th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Deal with it.

I also meant to post this earlier. The team listed first will always be the first option and the second team will always be the second option.

I'll fix it, but in case that happens again in the future that is the way to know which game to pick and I'll make adjustments on it.

clenz
September 8th, 2015, 11:16 PM
Also, it's now fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Also also, I wish this was my one job...

Catbooster
September 9th, 2015, 12:55 AM
pick #17 - Idaho State/Portland State is at Pocatello

MR. CHICKEN
September 13th, 2015, 08:26 AM
.....WHAA ARE POINTS BACK.....IN POINTS BACK COLUMN.........xconfusedxxembarrassedxxconfusedx.. .....xdontknowx........BROCK!

clenz
September 13th, 2015, 09:31 AM
.....WHAA ARE POINTS BACK.....IN POINTS BACK COLUMN.........xconfusedxxembarrassedxxconfusedx.. .....xdontknowx........BROCK!
EERRR....?

I mean, you do know what games back in baseball is, right? Same thing, different game.

- - - Updated - - -

Totals for week 2 are done.

clenz
September 14th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Picks for week 3 are open

clenz
September 18th, 2015, 11:21 PM
still plenty of time to get picks for this week in

Mattymc727
September 21st, 2015, 09:01 AM
****, completely forgot about this... Oh well. Good luck everyone.

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2015, 05:37 PM
just keep making your picks, the game is all about the final weeks anyway

paward
September 21st, 2015, 10:37 PM
Wow I was third (from the bottom). I have moved up three spots. I am knocking em down!

clenz
September 22nd, 2015, 09:43 AM
Scores are updated and games are open for this week.

They are slightly out of order due to an editing mistake but they are all there.

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2015, 09:48 AM
JMU PLAYS SMU......NOT EMU
TOWSON PLAYS ELON NOT LAST WEEKS HOLY CROSS

BisonFan02
September 25th, 2015, 08:15 AM
Missed the Villanova game since I was late....clearly I would have picked Penn.... xlolx

ElCid
September 25th, 2015, 06:18 PM
Anybody pick Penn? If you did, can you share you crystal ball. I'm thinking that was a wash for everyone.

caribbeanhen
September 26th, 2015, 07:38 AM
I did not, but it has been clear all year that Nova has been vastly overrated, 2 of 14 picked Penn in the Gohens.net poll

MTfan4life
September 26th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Almost forgot about participating this week. Missed the Villanova game, but would have never picked that one correctly anyways.

clenz
September 27th, 2015, 10:18 PM
No one picked Penn this week.

Totals are done for this past weekend

clenz
September 27th, 2015, 10:27 PM
I've gone through and deleted those who have been eliminated from the game due to missing too many weeks. This eliminated 16 people that submitted a preseason submission. That means that they submitted picks for only 1 of the first 3 weeks (since they obviously missed this week), if any at all.

There is one player that didn't submit anything preseason - NoDakBizon - and as much as I hate to do it I might have to stop taking submissions from him. I gave a pass for far too long. Only been a member since July of 14 and 3 posts - two of them before Aug 22 2014. I should actually enforce the rules. I'll keep accepting them for now, but if by Oct 20 I don't see more activity from him he will be shunned.

This, as of now, is the list of people that are still in the game.

Bisonator
BisonFan02
BisonTru
bjtheflamesfan
caribbeanhen
CasualFan
Catbooster
CommishBigSmooth
Daytripper
DMoo531
ElCid
Evolution Prime
footballer23
Gangtackle11
Go Lehigh TU Owl
IBleedYellow
LeadBolt
melloware13
ming01
Missingnumber7
MR. CHICKEN
MTfan4life
mvemjsunpx
ngineer
NoDakBiZon
Paward
putter
Rabidrabbit
RootinFerDukes
Skyhawk71
Southern Bison
SportsLover
Tiger93
tomq04
unh72plus
UNHFan@RWU

This is the list of players who have strikes
1 strike:
ngineer
daytripper
commishbigsmooth
bjtheflamesfan

2 strikes and on the verge of being shunned:
tomq04
putter
unhfan@rwu

Southern Bison
September 28th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Clenz, can you post the link to the weekly pick sheet when you get it set up? Your signature doesn't show on Tapatalk.

clenz
September 28th, 2015, 08:42 PM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1O1ZCOlKbNsOAeNHzyQVobTNtMCdC1olOz5KZ07yjwkA/viewform

Southern Bison
September 29th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Thank you Sir!

tomq04
September 30th, 2015, 11:15 AM
I don't want to be shunned!!

I do my big sky picks Monday morning and forget to look Tuesday for yours!

melloware13
October 2nd, 2015, 11:08 AM
I missed last night, so I intentionally picked SELA-Lamar wrong to be fair.

paward
October 4th, 2015, 05:26 PM
This was not a good week for me. Went with my heart not my head..........omg. There is always next week.

clenz
October 4th, 2015, 10:11 PM
Totals from this past week are done

Current strike levels

1 STRIKE:
ngineer
footballer23
bjtheflamesfan

2 STRIKES:
tomq4
daytripper
CommishBigSmooth
putter
UNHFAN@RWU

MTfan4life
October 5th, 2015, 12:06 AM
Eastern Kentucky didn't beat Kentucky....

clenz
October 5th, 2015, 11:00 AM
The KU got entered as UK in the filter by my intern.

I cleaned his mess up.

clenz
October 5th, 2015, 10:45 PM
GAMES OPEN

There is a Thursday game

clenz
October 13th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Long delay on game this week. Sorry.

I took a weekend with my kids and avoided all message boards and social media for about 98% of the weekend. Put me behind the 8 ball on some things early this week, but I'm caught up...mostly.

Still need to total this past weekends games, but that will be done tomorrow...maybe tonight. I don't know.

The games for this week are open though.

Thanks.

bjtheflamesfan
October 14th, 2015, 07:32 AM
Long delay on game this week. Sorry.

I took a weekend with my kids and avoided all message boards and social media for about 98% of the weekend. Put me behind the 8 ball on some things early this week, but I'm caught up...mostly.

Still need to total this past weekends games, but that will be done tomorrow...maybe tonight. I don't know.

The games for this week are open though.

Thanks.

I accidentally sent my picks in twice for this week clenz

ElCid
October 16th, 2015, 11:34 AM
Anyone else have an issue with getting the e-mail receipt? Submitted yesterday at 7PM and still nothing. clenz must be busy.

RootinFerDukes
October 16th, 2015, 11:53 AM
I submitted today and received my email receipt promptly.

MR. CHICKEN
October 16th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Anyone else have an issue with getting the e-mail receipt? Submitted yesterday at 7PM and still nothing. clenz must be busy.

....HE'S BEEN POSTIN'...ALL OVERAH DUH BOARD........ALMOST UH WEEK AN' NO GAME RESULTS...FO' WEEK 6.......(NOT DAT AH'M LOOKIN' FO'WARD TO 'EM)..........FIRE BRAWK!

clenz
October 16th, 2015, 03:59 PM
Yeah...totals are late this week but they are done now

I appreciate the e-mails and PMs giving me formulas and tips for totaling the sheets....but I have my own formula set up. I just didn't apply any filters to create a "wrong" and "right" answer in it. Once I do that the sheet does it automatically. Also, Google docs doesn't work like Excel when it comes to formulas. Sheets is a very stripped down, and basic, version of Excel.

I have been posting, but it's been from a phone. Haven't really had a ton of access to Docs this week to look at the sheets in desktop form.

We saw 2 players get added to the DQ list - putter and CommishBigSmooth.

tomq4, UNHFan@RWU, and Daytripper remain on the edge with 2 misses.

footballer23, negineer and now IBleedYellow have 1 miss each.

28 players remain with 0 misses

CasualFan
October 16th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Still DFL! Out of the players without a miss that is.

clenz
October 16th, 2015, 04:02 PM
The top 3 (including ties)
1.Evolution Prime - 125
2. MTfan4life - 124
3t. - ming01 - 123
3t. -Rabidrabbit -123

There have been 180 points possible.

That means Evolution Prime has gotten 69.4% of games correct this year.

The house average (117) is 65.0%

clenz
October 16th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Still DFL! Out of the players without a miss that is.
All you have to do is stay close come playoff time.

Each round is worth 40...and you can lose points. BIG swings happen come playoffs

MTfan4life
October 16th, 2015, 04:03 PM
It's nice getting a point for picking UND, but it's better to be honest about it. :P Idaho State beat UND.

clenz
October 16th, 2015, 04:07 PM
This damn filter. I need to find a new one for next season.

It was the highest rated one on the Docs ad on store when I got it.

ElCid
October 16th, 2015, 04:13 PM
Clenz, did you get my picks? Still no confirmation e-mail.

clenz
October 16th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Yes...

You entered your username as your email and your e-mail as your username

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed it and manually forced it through

ElCid
October 16th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Yes...

You entered your username as your email and your e-mail as your username

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed it and manually forced it through

What a goober I am. Thanks!

Bisonator
October 17th, 2015, 06:16 PM
I want a redo this week! xsmhx

clenz
October 18th, 2015, 09:24 PM
Totals for this week are done.

Games will be up tomorrow.

You'll see very little of me in the coming weeks. You may, or may not have, noticed I haven't posted on weekends in any real capacity in a month and less during the week than normal. I've been spending a ton of time with my family compared to before and enjoying the hell out of it. I'm going to keep doing that.

This game will continue to get updated, but I might not be around much outside of this for a while.

Ich liebe das Leben außerhalb des Internets.

Mattymc727
October 19th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Clenz, I believe I got my SFA pick right this past week, but its marked incorrect.

clenz
October 19th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Fixed

CasualFan
October 19th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Yes! I'm not DFL anymore!

Oh, it's because Clenz only gave RabidRabbit 1 point instead of his full 17.
Edit: And it is fixed xbawlingx

clenz
October 20th, 2015, 09:51 AM
Games are updated for this week

Tiger93
October 20th, 2015, 10:21 AM
The No. 28 pick has South Dakota vs. Missouri State. It should be Northern Iowa vs. South Dakota. I picked Missouri State and wanted it to reflect that I am picking UNI in that game.

clenz
October 20th, 2015, 11:18 AM
False

Tiger93
October 20th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Nevermind, I misread it.

clenz
October 27th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Forgot to post this earlier

This weeks games are open.

Games from this past weekend will be totaled tonight or tomorrow. Colder weather setting in is kicking the HVAC worlds ass, which kicks the wholesalers ass from sitting down and working on excel sheets for non-work reasons.

caribbeanhen
October 27th, 2015, 07:02 PM
Having issues with google docs on puffin and safari

might be time to sell GoogL

BisonFan02
October 27th, 2015, 09:09 PM
Having issues with google docs on puffin and safari

might be time to sell GoogL

Worked just fine on Netscape Navigator 9.... :D

MR. CHICKEN
November 1st, 2015, 03:56 PM
....OVERAH WEEK...AN' NO WEEK 8 TOTALS.....C'MON CLENZ...CAIN'T KEEP UP...LET YER INTERN...FROM POST #88...HANDLE IT...............FIRE BRAWK!

...WAS KINDAH HOPIN'...FO' WEEK #9....SOMETIME SOON...TOO................FIRE BRAWK!

paward
November 1st, 2015, 04:45 PM
Oh oh he going to clenz your clock.

clenz
November 2nd, 2015, 03:31 PM
Totals for the last two weeks done...

mvemjsunpx
November 3rd, 2015, 01:23 PM
Totals for the last two weeks done...

By waiting until now to post the Week 8 totals, you denied me the chance to bask in my glory. I demand compensation. xcoffeex

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 3rd, 2015, 09:59 PM
Only person with 23 correct picks last week! Could have used a few more of those....xembarrassedx

ElCid
November 4th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Games not open yet?

clenz
November 5th, 2015, 07:40 AM
****...forgot to put the new link in my signature.

So...here's the deal for this week. No miss will be counted. If you have time to submit, submit.

1. If you submit that is the score you will get.
2. If you don't submit you will automatically match your best score of the season....I've already got that loaded into the sheet for you to see if it's worth playing this week to you.

Games are open, but as I said. Due to time issues and my screw up with not updating the link it's up to you this week. No consequences for not submitting

BisonFan02
November 5th, 2015, 08:12 AM

So...here's the deal for this week. No miss will be counted. If you have time to submit, submit.

2. If you don't submit you will automatically match your best score of the season....I've already got that loaded into the sheet for you to see if it's worth playing this week to you.

Games are open, but as I said. Due to time issues and my screw up with not updating the link it's up to you this week. No consequences for not submitting

That is being a bit too generous in my opinion. That being said...I picked EKU as SDSU in their matchup with ISUr.

clenz
November 5th, 2015, 08:20 AM
That is being a bit too generous in my opinion. That being said...I picked EKU as SDSU in their matchup with ISUr.
I was going to do just the average of your entire season....and it turned to everyone getting 19 or 20

If I get enough push back I'll go to the average of it.

CasualFan
November 5th, 2015, 08:51 AM
That is being a bit too generous in my opinion.
I agree. Although probably because I've demonstrated the ability to be consistently bad.

EDIT: Also, I think the current setup will discourage some people from submitting picks.

Southern Bison
November 5th, 2015, 09:04 AM
So it's a short week...there's no Thursday game.

To me, you're rewarding someone that says "F it" & potentially penalizing the ones who pay attention & follow the thread but take the risk & make some poor picks.

mvemjsunpx
November 5th, 2015, 09:33 AM
I think giving non-players the average instead of the best score is the preferred option. Otherwise, most anyone who plays gets screwed if it's an upset heavy week.

Southern Bison
November 5th, 2015, 09:56 AM
I think giving non-players the average instead of the best score is the preferred option. Otherwise, most anyone who plays gets screwed if it's an upset heavy week.
Then non-players could get the lowest submitted score -1, and that to me, is still generous.

Bisonator
November 5th, 2015, 11:25 AM

Why change stuff? It's only Thursday, there are no games until Friday night right? Plenty of time for people to get their picks done IMO.

Mattymc727
November 5th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Agreed. Im not doing so great. Might not fill it out and take my highest score.

JK, im going to fill it out regardless.

clenz
November 5th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Agreed. Im not doing so great. Might not fill it out and take my highest score.

JK, im going to fill it out regardless.
Okay...

That's what I needed to know. It's why I opened it up for discussion.

As of now I will go with this:

If no submission is put in you get the lowest score -2 for the week.

I was feeling bad for doing it so late this week that i overcompensated. I like that idea.

paward
November 5th, 2015, 01:54 PM
I had one perfect week. I still filled out my picks. I play for the challenge. I will take what I earn. Latest setup is a good idea. Your mistake is human. So are my picks. Keep up the good work. I may just win this thing by 2020.

ming01
November 5th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Why change stuff? It's only Thursday, there are no games until Friday night right? Plenty of time for people to get their picks done IMO.

Every year the rules change during the middle of the season. It's dumb. A couple ppl jumped me because of this so Im no longer tied for 2nd. Why not just keep playing the way it should be?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 5th, 2015, 11:09 PM
Every year the rules change during the middle of the season. It's dumb. A couple ppl jumped me because of this so Im no longer tied for 2nd. Why not just keep playing the way it should be?

Didn't he already explain it? He felt bad for opening it late so was trying to make an unneeded concession it appears. You figure you needed to jump on it when it is already acquiesced to? Running this stuff ain't easy so when **** goes a bit askew it is best not to act like an asshat over it.

Christ I started the GOTW late and I felt bad as well so I know exactly the deal with trying to make it right with all the folks. Then when they get bitchy I get real intolerant cuz they are doing a tiny bit of work comparatively. Say "thanks" and give him some rep.

MTfan4life
November 5th, 2015, 11:48 PM
So it's a short week...there's no Thursday game.

To me, you're rewarding someone that says "F it" & potentially penalizing the ones who pay attention & follow the thread but take the risk & make some poor picks.

This. What happens if it's one of those chaos weeks where the guys who are picking are getting 15-16 correct and then the guys who didn't pick are getting 20-23. I think if you said there were no misses, at the highest, the missed guys should get the house average for this week. Or even the house average minus one or two. Basing off a previous week would be rough in case this week ended up being an outlier.

Edit, just now reading Clenz's update on making it the lowest score -2. That's much more practical.

ming01
November 6th, 2015, 12:29 AM
Didn't he already explain it? He felt bad for opening it late so was trying to make an unneeded concession it appears. You figure you needed to jump on it when it is already acquiesced to? Running this stuff ain't easy so when **** goes a bit askew it is best not to act like an asshat over it.

Christ I started the GOTW late and I felt bad as well so I know exactly the deal with trying to make it right with all the folks. Then when they get bitchy I get real intolerant cuz they are doing a tiny bit of work comparatively. Say "thanks" and give him some rep.

I run an FCS Survivor Pick Em, so yeah. At least it was changed.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 6th, 2015, 12:39 AM
I run an FCS Survivor Pick Em, so yeah. At least it was changed.

It was changed before you made the comment...

Is it fun for you having people gripe at you when you are putting in an effort for them? Sadistic my man. There is a decent way to say something and get your point across.xthumbsupx

MTfan4life
November 6th, 2015, 01:02 AM
I run an FCS Survivor Pick Em.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/la-dee-da.gif

MR. CHICKEN
November 6th, 2015, 07:57 AM
....UH....ER.....EH.....DUH GAME IS ON.....AS NORMAL....xconfusedxxdontknowxxconfusedx.......AH' M GETTIN' CORNFUSED........WHIFF CHANGES....AN' CHANGES ON DUH CHANGES.......YES/NO.........RANKIN PLAYS/BRAWK!

PS....'PRECIATE DUH GAME.....HOWEVERAH......YA GOTTAH KNOW GOIN' IN....WHAT WORK IT ENTAILS......AWK!

clenz
November 6th, 2015, 08:12 AM
....UH....ER.....EH.....DUH GAME IS ON.....AS NORMAL....xconfusedxxdontknowxxconfusedx.......AH' M GETTIN' CORNFUSED........WHIFF CHANGES....AN' CHANGES ON DUH CHANGES.......YES/NO.........RANKIN PLAYS/BRAWK!

PS....'PRECIATE DUH GAME.....HOWEVERAH......YA GOTTAH KNOW GOIN' IN....WHAT WORK IT ENTAILS......AWK!
1. **** you to any whiny funts
2. I've been doing this for 6 years.
3. Turns out I've been forced into averaging 60 hours a week at my first job (5:30a - 5:30p M-F), another 10 doing part time work at another place to help a group of friends out, have a 2.5 year old and a 7 week old that is colicky as **** and not sleeping. Meaning I get to average about 1.5 hours of sleep at night - if I'm lucky - things get missed. Unforunately I made the mistake of making sure the branch I'm the manager of was running smoothly this week, and taking care of my kids, and getting my **** together for the AGS radio show in line before making sure this game (which I get nothing in return for, BTW), and getting 10 hours of work for my buddies was completely fixed. Mea ****ing culpa on that one.

What some of you don't understand is the amount of work that actually goes into this kind of thing, and how quickly life can **** your perfect little world up. Feel free to not play anymore since I don't understand what work this ****ing entails. If you don't like it, don't play. I'd rather you not if your going to be a whiny funt about it.

Every year, about this time, I really start to wonder if **** like this is worth it. I always come back because, for the most part, I enjoy doing it. At this point, I don't know anymore.

Once again, I apologize for letting real world issues come before the site. It won't happen a-****ing-gain.

clenz
November 6th, 2015, 08:14 AM
Also...rule 14

MR. CHICKEN
November 6th, 2015, 08:30 AM
1. **** you to any whiny funts
2. I've been doing this for 6 years.
3. Turns out I've been forced into averaging 60 hours a week at my first job (5:30a - 5:30p M-F), another 10 doing part time work at another place to help a group of friends out, have a 2.5 year old and a 7 week old that is colicky as **** and not sleeping. Meaning I get to average about 1.5 hours of sleep at night - if I'm lucky - things get missed. Unforunately I made the mistake of making sure the branch I'm the manager of was running smoothly this week, and taking care of my kids, and getting my **** together for the AGS radio show in line before making sure this game (which I get nothing in return for, BTW), and getting 10 hours of work for my buddies was completely fixed. Mea ****ing culpa on that one.

What some of you don't understand is the amount of work that actually goes into this kind of thing, and how quickly life can **** your perfect little world up. Feel free to not play anymore since I don't understand what work this ****ing entails. If you don't like it, don't play. I'd rather you not if your going to be a whiny funt about it.

Every year, about this time, I really start to wonder if **** like this is worth it. I always come back because, for the most part, I enjoy doing it. At this point, I don't know anymore.

Once again, I apologize for letting real world issues come before the site. It won't happen a-****ing-gain.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21695&stc=1....HOPE DAT'S NOT MEANT FO' DUH CHICKEN....AS AH'M NOT WHININ'......JES' WANTED UH SIMPLE YES/NO.......DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TA WAIT 8/9 DAYS FO' RESULTS....WHEN YER POSTS....ARE ALL OVERAH DUH BOARD....ALL WEEK LONG..........SUGGESTION.....CONTACT GOHENS.NET....AN' GET INFO...ON HOW HENS ROCK RUNS HIS GAME......THERE......ONCE POOL LOCKS....YA HAVE DUH 'BILITY...TA SEE EVERAH-ONES PICKS....AN' CAN DO YER OWN MATH.......UNDERSTAND IT'S WORK.....IT'S WORK TA PICK 'EM.......AH SIT WHIFF MAH SPORTIN' NEWS.....READ DUH TEAM FORECASTS.......CHECK SKEDS FO' EACH TEAMS NEXT OPPONENT...TRYIN' TA SNIFF OUT TRAPS........LOOK @ WEATHER IN DUH TUFF ONES.....INTUITION......AH BAT DIS INFO 'ROUND ALL WEEK LONG.....TIL DUH SUBMIT BUTTON...AGIN DUH GAME IS 'PRECIATED........RANKIN MIGHT PLAY....xpeacex.....BRAWK!

BisonFan02
November 6th, 2015, 08:33 AM
Guys complaining about a free pickem game ran by one guy using his free time all need to go **** themselves...seriously.

MR. CHICKEN
November 6th, 2015, 08:36 AM
Guys complaining about a free pickem game ran by one guy using his free time all need to go **** themselves...seriously.

.....WOODN'T BE UH GAME...WHIFF-OUT PLAYERS......BROCK!

COMPLAININ'....JES' WANT UH CLARIFICATION...IS GAME ON.....AS NORMAL....OR SOME TRIGONOMETRY FORMULA....FO' SCORE.....OCK!

BisonFan02
November 6th, 2015, 08:38 AM
.....WOODN'T BE UH GAME...WHIFF-OUT PLAYERS......BROCK!

Yup....and I'm a player....sans bitching and whining. Its just a game...if we starting treating it like the hunger games where the team that finishes last gets a years ban hammer.... xlolx

MR. CHICKEN
November 6th, 2015, 08:41 AM
Yup....and I'm a player....sans bitching and whining. Its just a game...if we starting treating it like the hunger games where the team that finishes last gets a years ban hammer.... xlolx

THINKIN'........GUYS WHO PLAY...ARE COMPETITORS......IT'S WHAAA......WE GOT....INVOLVED.....DOODLE-DOO!

BisonFan02
November 6th, 2015, 08:44 AM
THINKIN'........GUYS WHO PLAY...ARE COMPETITORS......IT'S WHAAA......WE GOT....INVOLVED.....DOODLE-DOO!

I think that is entirely what I'm doing wrong this year....I need to sweep the leg! :D

BisonFan02
November 6th, 2015, 08:47 AM
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/brhalvors8188/DSCF0005.jpg

Bisonator
November 6th, 2015, 09:02 AM

Agreed. I just enjoy the game. I was hoping to take over the crown this year since I've been close and that cheater clenz isn't playing anymore. :D

CasualFan
November 6th, 2015, 10:48 AM
*looks at the score* please, not that!

BisonFan02
November 6th, 2015, 10:52 AM
*looks at the score* please, not that!

Better up your game...... xlolx :D

caribbeanhen
November 7th, 2015, 04:28 AM
I can see this will be the last year of the game, and just in the spirit of the thread I offer this

Boo ****in hoo to all of ya! haha

MR. CHICKEN
November 7th, 2015, 06:33 AM
.......OWN-LAH REDEMPTION........PARTICIPATION TROPHYS.....FO' ALL..........xhypedx............RANKIN MAY PLAY/BRAWK!

BisonFan02
November 7th, 2015, 08:06 PM
Sooooooo..................about that not submitting minimum score thingamajig... xlolx

MTfan4life
November 8th, 2015, 12:02 AM
What happens if it's one of those chaos weeks .

Technically called it. :p

caribbeanhen
November 9th, 2015, 09:47 AM

agree, but Delaware fans have been spoiled by the gohens pick em game run by Hens rock, seeing how Sir Clenz was beatin his head against the wall a few years ago it was suggested he take a look at how he does it without the 7 pages of rules but I guess Clenz secretly likes all the time he puts into this.

clenz
November 9th, 2015, 03:24 PM
don't worry...

totals are done.

Thanks to Mr. Chicken those that did miss this week really get punished in points....

We now have a 3 way tie for first

MR. CHICKEN
November 9th, 2015, 04:23 PM
don't worry...

totals are done.

Thanks to Mr. Chicken those that did miss this week really get punished in points....

We now have a 3 way tie for first

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21718&stc=1......HEY GENIUS......WHEN IN ARREARS UH DUH LEADERS.....TAKIN' DUH AVERAGE WEEKLY SCORE.....LIKE YOU PLANNED.....YA CAIN'T MAKE UP GROUND...ON DUH PLAYERS AHEAD O' YA........DAT RIGHT CLENZ......YA GOTTAH MAKE PICKS TA CATCH UP.....xrolleyesx...DUH TOP 25....WENT SOUFF DIS WEEK......OH WELL.........BUK...BUK...BUK...BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK!

clenz
November 9th, 2015, 04:35 PM
You get 40 points per round in the playoffs - with everyone wagering a different amount - per round
You have the AQ/AL preseason picks to be totaled yet.

I get what you're saying, but staying close through the regular season is a real safe bet.

clenz
November 9th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Games open

MR. CHICKEN
November 9th, 2015, 05:00 PM
You get 40 points per round in the playoffs - with everyone wagering a different amount - per round
You have the AQ/AL preseason picks to be totaled yet.

I get what you're saying, but staying close through the regular season is a real safe bet.

........THAT'S ALL ARBITRARY........FO' INSTANCE...AH HAVE SAM HOUSTON STATE VS JAMES MADISON IN DUH FINAL......WHIFF VAD LEE......WEARIN' UH BALL CAP.....AN' CARRYIN' UH CLIP BOARD.....&....KEELER MO' FOCUSSED ON HIS...FACIAL HAIR......I'M ON DUH CRAPPER.....AN' DAT IS JES' ONE UH POTENTIALLY...MANY.....MILK DUDS CLENZ.....AH HAVE SF [email protected] DANCE...AH WAS 7-8 BEHIND GOIN' INTA LAST SATURDAY....SO YA GOTTAH GET ALL YA CAN GET......WHILE YA CAN GET IT.......JES' SAYIN'.............FIRE BRAWK!

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 9th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Still in striking distance after two good weeks in a row. Need to finish strong!

ngineer
November 15th, 2015, 10:12 AM
Went for some upsets this week and go burned on too many, though I did get Penn and Villanova right. SUU let me down.

clenz
November 17th, 2015, 03:48 PM
Totals and games are open

ElCid
November 17th, 2015, 06:06 PM
That's what I'm talking about BABY!xhurrayx About time. Had my best week of the year. I guess there is only direction to head now.xthumbsdownx

paward
November 17th, 2015, 08:26 PM
El Cid you cheated, lol. Kidding good going. I am still bringing up the rear. Just call me a bottom feeder. I do have a lot fun each week.

clenz
November 22nd, 2015, 05:33 PM
Totals to end the regular season are done and updated.

We had a tie for regular season champ

MTfan4life and RabidRabbit tied at 239 each

Congrats to them for winning weeks 1-12!

I have the AQ sheet totaled as well, if you want to check how you did with that. I will be working on the AL sheet - takes much more time, through the night and potentially morning. I will post the totals for that tomorrow so people have time to see how the regular season finished if they want too.

melloware13
November 22nd, 2015, 05:41 PM
I really swung and missed in August, although only 2 of my AQ's were true stinkers.

clenz
November 22nd, 2015, 05:42 PM
I really swung and missed in August, although only 2 of my AQ's were true stinkers.
You still got 5 of the 10 teams correct. Just didn't get a single one correct in the auto bid. That's what really hurt you. I actually quadruple checked yours after I saw only 5 to make sure I didn't screw something upxlolx

Will be interesting to see how the AL plays out.

ElCid
November 22nd, 2015, 06:43 PM
Yup, total meltdown week. At least I did half way decent in the AQ/AL.

melloware13
November 22nd, 2015, 07:37 PM
You still got 5 of the 10 teams correct. Just didn't get a single one correct in the auto bid. That's what really hurt you. I actually quadruple checked yours after I saw only 5 to make sure I didn't screw something upxlolx

Will be interesting to see how the AL plays out.
If I counted correct, I'd be at 18 total between the two, just flipped too many AQs and ALs, with a few bad decisions

clenz
November 22nd, 2015, 09:23 PM
If I counted correct, I'd be at 18 total between the two, just flipped too many AQs and ALs, with a few bad decisions
I've actually got you at 19

clenz
November 22nd, 2015, 09:26 PM
On that note, I have the at-large and auto bids done and totaled. Holy **** does this new filter/sum by color work a lot better than before when Docs didn't have that ability.

Please, I beg you though, to double check your totals and the row above and below you. The filters should have caught everything, but it did miss CSU being worth 1 in the AL sheet due to a typo on my part.

Before anyone starts bitching about me asking you to double check, don't.

RabidRabbit
November 22nd, 2015, 09:34 PM
Totals to end the regular season are done and updated.

We had a tie for regular season champ

MTfan4life and RabidRabbit tied at 239 each

Congrats to them for winning weeks 1-12!

I have the AQ sheet totaled as well, if you want to check how you did with that. I will be working on the AL sheet - takes much more time, through the night and potentially morning. I will post the totals for that tomorrow so people have time to see how the regular season finished if they want too.

Amazing, simply amazing! A foaming at the mouth Lagomorph! Thumped most them. But now the tough part starts.

Thanks Clenz for all the efforts again this season!

clenz
November 22nd, 2015, 09:42 PM
Here's the totals for the AQ/AL

ElCid 63
LeadBolt 59
Evolution Prime 54
UNHFan@RWU 54
BisonTru 52
ming01 52
Bisonator 50
caribbeanhen 50
Go Lehigh TU Owl 49
House Average 49
Southern Bison 48
BisonFan02 47
Rabidrabbit 45
MTfan4life 44
Paward 44
Tiger93 44
Gangtackle11 43
ngineer 43
SportsLover 41
Catbooster 40
Missingnumber7 40
MR. CHICKEN 40
tomq04 39
unh72plus 38
Footballer23 34
CasualFan 32
mvemjsunpx 30
melloware13 19

clenz
November 22nd, 2015, 10:22 PM
Games for the first round are open.

I had to completely rebuild the sheet, and the old form e-mail I had couldn't be installed so I had to scramble with the google doc store to see what I could grab.

I tested it and it seems to work. It's not a pretty form for right now but seems to work. If you have any issues let me know.

ming01
November 23rd, 2015, 12:15 AM
On totals sheet my AQ/AL says 32. Not sure if that has effected anything though.

bjtheflamesfan
November 23rd, 2015, 08:22 AM
Sorry I disappeared there at the end clenz...work and family/marital issues meant I didnt have as much time to keep up with the deadlines. Im lucky I was able to find the time to keep up with my poll ballots

BisonFan02
November 28th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I missed this week. ****

clenz
November 28th, 2015, 09:55 PM
Did you submit to the AGS bracket challenge? Anyone that missed this but submitted there will be able to roll that into this as both are AGS competitions using the same games.

Confidence points will be

9 point or less win = 1 point wager
10-17 = 2 point wager
18-24 = 3 point wager
24-31 = 4 point wager
32+ = 5 point wager

That goes for anyone that missed.

BisonFan02
November 28th, 2015, 09:59 PM
Did you submit to the AGS bracket challenge? Anyone that missed this but submitted there will be able to roll that into this as both are AGS competitions using the same games.

Confidence points will be

9 point or less win = 1 point wager
10-17 = 2 point wager
18-24 = 3 point wager
24-31 = 4 point wager
32+ = 5 point wager

That goes for anyone that missed.

Welp....here!

Chatty over Fordham - 35-10
The Citadel over Coastal - 28-21
SHSU over SUU - 42-14
UNH over Colgate - 28-7 (oops... xlolx)
WIU over Dayton - 42-3
W&M over Duquesne - 42-6 (thanks for scoring Dukes.... :D )
Montana over SDSU - 42-38
UNI over EIU - 38-7

clenz
November 28th, 2015, 11:03 PM
Points are done and games for next week are open.

mvemjsunpx
November 29th, 2015, 12:16 AM
Well, I won the round. xthumbsupx

Too bad I did so poorly on the AQ/AL bit. xsmhx

ElCid
December 5th, 2015, 04:33 PM
I am an idiot. First time I missed picks all year. I will put them in for the last 2 games right now clenz. I must have zoned big time. I have my bracket for the other ones is that is good. What an idiot I am. I kept wanting to do a little more research.

clenz
December 8th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Totals are updated.

As proof to what I've said all year that anything can happen come playoff time and you don't need to go crazy on picking upsets during the regular season, or be near the top every week...

paward has 47 points the last two weeks, and 91 if you include the AQ/AL picks from preseason. He was a steady all year, but not the "star" picker.
On the flip side ElCid has just 14 in the playffs, BisonTru 13, Tiger93 6, and plenty of others with less than 10...or even 5...points in the playoffs.

There's a whole lot of points left on the board to be won...or lost...yet.

clenz
December 8th, 2015, 09:18 AM
Games for this week are open

Remember ISU/UR and JSU/CSU are Friday games

BisonFan02
December 8th, 2015, 10:54 AM

It is requiring an answer for the DO NOT USE category.

clenz
December 8th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Not anymore

bjtheflamesfan
December 8th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Hey clenz,

I haven't seen my name on the list for a few weeks...are my playoff picks not being accepted or something? I know I missed a few weeks but I wasn't sure if they had to be consecutive or not before you came off the leaderboard

Also, didn't you have a sheet with all the people who had been eliminated or something at one point?

paward
December 8th, 2015, 04:42 PM
Wow bottom rail feeder climbing the ladder. Wasictahuna!

caribbeanhen
December 8th, 2015, 05:10 PM

2 Games on Friday, I don't remember that before but maybe I just don't remember

ElCid
December 11th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Done. Almost forgot about the Friday games. Oops. Work has been a bear all week.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 11th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Just remembered!

paward
December 11th, 2015, 10:07 PM
Wow I have points already. Richmond is my homer pick and a damn good pick.

mvemjsunpx
December 12th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Hooray! I broke even this round. Breaking even is good, right? xchinscratchx

Southern Bison
December 12th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Doubt it...I got 20 points this weekend. (damn you Colgate)

clenz
December 14th, 2015, 03:02 PM
Games for the semis are open

Points will be added to the sheet tonight

bjtheflamesfan
December 14th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Did you see my question clenz?

clenz
December 14th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Yes.

You missed three weeks during the season. I can sort through e-mails and find the dates I'm missing. You can keep submitting, but they won't count towards a total. I got rid of the deleted user sheet before the season started. I just didn't like it in practice as much as I did in theory

Points from the quarters are updated

bjtheflamesfan
December 14th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Yes.

You missed three weeks during the season. I can sort through e-mails and find the dates I'm missing. You can keep submitting, but they won't count towards a total. I got rid of the deleted user sheet before the season started. I just didn't like it in practice as much as I did in theory

Points from the quarters are updated
That's what I figured...

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 18th, 2015, 09:36 PM
I forgot to pick tonight. Give me 10 points on JSU and see where I end up?

MTfan4life
December 18th, 2015, 11:10 PM
I forgot as well. Shoot, I always forget to do so about this point in the playoffs.

MR. CHICKEN
December 19th, 2015, 07:18 AM
.....AH'M GUILTY!....xembarrassedx.....TOO MUCH HOLIDAY CONFUSION.....CAN BROCK! xwavex

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2015, 07:23 AM
I forgot as well. Shoot, I always forget to do so about this point in the playoffs.

I'm sure you didn't forget to make my picks... haha

- - - Updated - - -

.....AH'M GUILTY!....xembarrassedx.....TOO MUCH HOLIDAY CONFUSION.....CAN BROCK! xwavex

oh no, Mr. Chicken you were my horse in this race.....

MR. CHICKEN
December 19th, 2015, 11:25 AM
I'm sure you didn't forget to make my picks... haha

- - - Updated - - -

oh no, Mr. Chicken you were my horse in this race.....

............OOHHHH WILLLLBURRRRRRRRR!.............CAN BROCK! xwavex

clenz
January 3rd, 2016, 09:31 PM
Totals Updated and title games open.

Working on a MAX POTENTIAL POINTS for each player.

clenz
January 3rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
And here we have the beset and worst possible outcome for each remaining player...

User Current Total Max Potential Total MinPotential Total
Evolution Prime 375 425 340
ElCid 374 414 334
Bisonator 370 420 335
BisonFan02 369 409 329
caribbeanhen 362 412 327
Missingnumber7 352 392 312
House Average 349 399 314
ming01 348 398 313
Paward 339 379 299
Gangtackle11 338 388 303
Rabidrabbit 336 386 301
SportsLover 329 369 289
MTfan4life 325 365 285
CasualFan 322 362 282
footballer23 317 367 282
Southern Bison 316 366 281
Go Lehigh TU Owl 315 355 275
Catbooster 310 350 270
BisonTru 308 358 273
MR. CHICKEN 302 352 267
tomq04 301 341 261
mvemjsunpx 294 334 254
Tiger93 283 323 243
UNHFan@RWU 275 325 240
unh72plus 271 321 236
ngineer 263 303 223
melloware13 228 278 193

mvemjsunpx
January 3rd, 2016, 11:13 PM
The semifinal sheet has me scoring 40 points, but the totals sheet acts as if I didn't pick at all. xconfusedx

clenz
January 4th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Fixed. Not sure how I pulled that one off.

clenz
January 4th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Pretty crazy that, in theory, there are 23 players who *could* still win.

mvemjsunpx
January 4th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Fixed. Not sure how I pulled that one off.

Thanks xthumbsupx

clenz
January 12th, 2016, 04:32 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVOLUTION PRIME, WHO TAKES HOME THE 2015-2016 AGS TOP 25 PICK 'EM TITLE!!!!!!!!

FINAL STANDINGS
Evolution Prime 425
Bisonator 420
Missingnumber7 402
ming01 398
SportsLover 379
Rabidrabbit 310
footballer23 367
Gangtackle11 343
MTfan4life 335
ElCid 334
caribbeanhen 332
BisonFan02 329
Southern Bison 326
House Average 319
BisonTru 318
tomq04 301
Paward 299
mvemjsunpx 294
CasualFan 282
Go Lehigh TU Owl 280
Catbooster 270
ngineer 263
MR. CHICKEN 262
Tiger93 243
UNHFan@RWU 240
melloware13 233
unh72plus 231

Evolution Prime
January 12th, 2016, 05:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/EvolutionPrime/Mobile%20Uploads/Gary-Busey-is-the-Latest-Big-Brother-Winner_zpsjogrsj8r.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/EvolutionPrime/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Gary-Busey-is-the-Latest-Big-Brother-Winner_zpsjogrsj8r.jpg.html)

Thanks for putting this on. I had a blast doing this.

caribbeanhen
January 12th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Thank you Clenz for doing this, and thank you for including my score in the results, no matter how poorly I finished up, next year I promise just to bite the bullet and pick North Dakota State in the finals

Bisonator
January 12th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Damnit always a bridesmaid never a bride!

Congrats EP!

BTW does SHSU still have any of those runner up t-shirts available?xlolx

RabidRabbit
January 14th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Clenz- thanks for making this happen, along with all the fine work on the broadcasts. After leading at end of regular season, I pulled a rabbit out and matched Jacks performance in play-offs.

SportsLover
January 17th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Appreciate all the time and effort you put into this clenz! Thanks!

Evolution Prime
February 1st, 2016, 09:15 AM
The newest edition to my work space.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/EvolutionPrime/Mobile%20Uploads/0201160908_zpsx84q2siw.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/EvolutionPrime/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0201160908_zpsx84q2siw.jpg.html)

BisonFan02
February 1st, 2016, 10:39 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/EvolutionPrime/Mobile%20Uploads/0201160908_zpsx84q2siw.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/EvolutionPrime/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0201160908_zpsx84q2siw.jpg.html)

Gee whiz....your trophy case is bigger than SDSU's! xthumbsupx

Bisonator
February 1st, 2016, 11:33 AM
Gee whiz....your trophy case is bigger than SDSU's! xthumbsupx

xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
February 1st, 2016, 11:51 AM

Nice EP. What I like best is BF02's jealousy over it. xlolx

BisonFan02
February 1st, 2016, 12:24 PM
Nice EP. What I like best is BF02's jealousy over it. xlolx

do ya?

clenz
February 1st, 2016, 12:27 PM
do ya?

It's pretty evident.

Though not as much as towards my two of them.

BisonFan02
February 1st, 2016, 12:31 PM
It's pretty evident.

Though not as much as towards my two of them.

http://imoviequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/7-Billy-Madison-quotes.gif

xlolx