PDA

View Full Version : PATSY RATINGS 2015 - FORDHAM

Lehigh Football Nation
May 22nd, 2015, 03:45 PM
No, I'm not burying these on the Friday before Memorial Day.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-2015-patsy-ratings-fordhams-class.html

PATSY RATINGS With 0 To Go:

88 FORDHAM
85 BUCKNELL
82 GEORGETOWN
72 LEHIGH
64 LAFAYETTE
58 HOLY CROSS
55 COLGATE

All will be subject to one final revision once the Committee is done.

BucBisonAtLarge
May 22nd, 2015, 04:42 PM
Ramequins... hehehehe

RichH2
May 22nd, 2015, 06:27 PM
I have them higher but I count the Ramequins current transfer from Marshal, therefore no deductions. Ala Bucknell,a class top heavy in talent but very thin. FU will still have 1 more schollie class than the rest of us. Hard for any to challenge ,except the Bison. If the QB doesn't work out or Edmonds goes down they will become very average at best. Their D doesn't look to be dominant enough to carry this team.

heath
May 22nd, 2015, 08:00 PM
xnodxmark it= Holy Cross and Colgate battle for the 2018 PL champs...........thank you Patsy ratingsxbowx

RichH2
May 23rd, 2015, 08:14 AM
The fact that BU and Rams are predicted to be favorites does not preclude others from battling for PL title. Every squad in PL has holes and question marks. Rams lost 16 starters. BU must have a QB and depth on D. Gate solid but lacks any difference makers. Cross has a QB and a RB but little experiened team speed and D lacks speed in the back. Pards have a QB,solid D,and some WRs. Still searching for an OLine. LU has a solid O but must rely on rookie RBs and enters season with the worst D in FCS. Hoyas.regardless of peedictions of doom,has a solid starting unit on O and D but zero depth.