PDA

View Full Version : FBGPU's Talkin' Ball with The Czar: Fordham HC Joe Moorhead

FootballCEO
May 20th, 2015, 09:45 AM
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgpus-talkin-ball-with-the-czar-head-coach-joe-moorhead-fordham-university/

Good morning AGS! Here's my latest Talkin' Ball w/The Czar segment w/Fordham's HC Joe Moorhead

Enjoy!

Em

Fordham
May 20th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Wow - awesome!! Great interview - loved the whole thing.

Can't say enough good things about Coach other than to say that as good a coach as he is, he's just as great a guy

The Boogie Down
May 20th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Thanks Czar, I did enjoy! Great questions although I do wish coach started by saying that this was his "dream job!" Ha, oh well... Anyway, again great questions and some really nice b-roll too of the facilities/spring practices/memorabilia/trophies, etc., etc… Not sure if the quick cuts is your style or if you did it to match Fordham's fast pace (New York's fast pace too) but it seemed to go with where the program currently stands. I hope coach treated you well, on camera he didn't seem to sugarcoat much, and also hope that you make it back to the Bronx when the season starts. Many thanks and much appreciated!

FootballCEO
May 20th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks Gang! Coach was AWESOME! The staff I met yesterday was equally as impressive. We did 3 separate segments. About to post them now

centennial
May 20th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Good job Emory!

ursus arctos horribilis
May 20th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Nice segment there Emory.xthumbsupx