PDA

View Full Version : PATSY RATINGS 2015 - BUCKNELL

Lehigh Football Nation
May 19th, 2015, 05:53 PM
http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-2015-patsy-ratings-bucknells-class.html

PATSY RATINGS With 1 To Go:

85 BUCKNELL
82 GEORGETOWN
72 LEHIGH
64 LAFAYETTE
58 HOLY CROSS
55 COLGATE

All will be subject to one final revision once the Committee is done.

RichH2
May 19th, 2015, 06:17 PM
No argument with all those *s . Not a deep class but that QB alone worth the rating.

Fordham
May 19th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Good stuff. So impressed with Susan. He's a no bs guy. I can see why good players want to go play for him

heath
May 19th, 2015, 07:52 PM
Why are you so stuck on Nicki Massage? Lafayette loved Upton and now you Minaj? Word to the wise about blogs-" Don't practice until you get it right...practice until you can't get it wrong" Keep trying, wrong seems to be your right.xnodx

bison137
May 19th, 2015, 08:49 PM
Interesting. A few comments:

1. Agree OL was biggest area of need and definitely needed a fourth player. At some point the class lost a big OL from Piscataway who had committed to Bucknell early. Had an offer from Delaware as well. I can't find that he signed with anyone else. Just vanished. Maybe academic or injury issues? BU's starting OL this year will likely consist of one senior and four juniors, so there is time to add another group of OL next year who will have to compete for starting jobs as sophs. Adding a few more next year will be imperative.

2. I didn't have LB as a big area of need. True, BU graduated both starting LB's. But they also had two very good freshmen (now rising sophs) - both of whom saw a decent amount of game time in the Fall. Additionally, Susan moved a good player (Thomas Bodolus) to LB. He started the first half of last season at SS before he was beaten out for the job by a freshman. This year's recruiting class has two freshmen LB's in it - not one - and Joe Schiano, listed as a DE, played LB frequently in HS and could play that position in certain schemes. So I'm not particularly worried about that position.

3. I thought CB was a bigger position of need, but they brought in three recruits at that position - and I think two could be pretty good.

4. As for speed, I know that only "official" 40's count - but I think this class has a good amount of speed, just not times that counted. For example, WR Rocco Ordille might have run the fastest junior 100 meter time of any recruit in PL history - but I couldn't find an "official" 40 time. Just unofficials as fast as 4.35.

5. The overall ranking for this year's class might be a bit high - just as last year's rating (39 points) was well below the talent level of that class. I'd say this year's class is a bit better - but not a lot better. Last year's class produced four players who started as frosh - one of whom was All-PL - and nine who played, so it hasn't worked out badly so far.

Fordham
May 19th, 2015, 09:25 PM
Why are you so stuck on Nicki Massage? Lafayette loved Upton and now you Minaj? Word to the wise about blogs-" Don't practice until you get it right...practice until you can't get it wrong" Keep trying, wrong seems to be your right.xnodx
Yikes! Bitter over something, huh?

RichH2
May 19th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Yikes! Bitter over something, huh?
Oh,that's his perpetual mood. If he doesn't like what you've done,it must have been done wrong. :)