PDA

View Full Version : FCS teams that could use a FBS bounce back QB

Eballz3051
May 18th, 2015, 05:00 AM
With all the teams at the top of the FCS top 25 poll having solid starting qbs, what FCS programs could use a D1A bounce back to come in and start this season for them? The school semester is over and there are a lot of guys who have transferred already or who are about to transfer, wouldn't it be nice if some FCS teams could get them instead of them transferring laterally? After all, some of the high level FCS QBs started out at the 1A level. So what FCS program could use a D1A bounce back QB to put their program over the top?!

BisonFan02
May 18th, 2015, 08:32 PM
With all the teams at the top of the FCS top 25 poll having solid starting qbs, what FCS programs could use a D1A bounce back to come in and start this season for them? The school semester is over and there are a lot of guys who have transferred already or who are about to transfer, wouldn't it be nice if some FCS teams could get them instead of them transferring laterally? After all, some of the high level FCS QBs started out at the 1A level. So what FCS program could use a D1A bounce back QB to put their program over the top?!

Welcome to AGS! I don't have a ton of time at the immediate moment, but I would slow your roll a bit on the first statement. I can think of a few top 25 teams that don't have a clue what they have coming into the 2015 season at QB :D

Model Citizen
May 18th, 2015, 09:14 PM
Campbell* could use one. How about...
:gazes into crystal ball:
...Kam Bryant?

* Campbell voted most likely to be the PFL's next playoff-ineligle team.

Go Green
May 19th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Harvard should be on the list.

Their expected 2015 starter is just a caretaker type of QB. He won a lot of games against mediocre to weak competition, but nobody really expects him to lead the Crimson to Title #3.

Maybe Harvard has some younger stud waiting in the wings (they usually do). If he gets up to speed, the Crimson will be favorites.

Herder
May 19th, 2015, 10:06 PM
Welcome to AGS! I don't have a ton of time at the immediate moment, but I would slow your roll a bit on the first statement. I can think of a few top 25 teams that don't have a clue what they have coming into the 2015 season at QB :D

With the Ginger Jehovah under center in Fargo, we're good.

underdawg
May 22nd, 2015, 05:58 PM
Matt McIntosh, 2010 Gatorade Player of Year for 2010 in Indiana, transferring to SIU for his last year of eligibility as a grad student? Could be. He never made it over the hump at NIU as continuous Husky starter.

Nickels
May 22nd, 2015, 06:49 PM
UAB's Jeremiah Briscoe is a legitimate starting contender at SHSU.
http://www.uabsports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jeremiah_briscoe_843228.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFoeUYzv4fE

IMO if Johnson is healthy, he will get the nod.