PDA

View Full Version : Hail to the Chants

CSUBUCDAD
November 19th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Being the die-hard FOOTBALL fan that I am, I cannot just drop everthing and sit home sulking cause my BUCS got sent home, SO.........For the remainder of the season, and because they are the ones that knocked us off, I officially declare my allegence to the Coastal Carolina Chants. Here is hoping for a round one in Boone baby.:hurray:

bodoyle
November 19th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Ahhh, you are alive. We were wondering about you.

LoL

Thanks for the well wishes.

CCU97
November 19th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Thanks....you guys played a tough game.

rokamortis
November 19th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Thanks - you guys nearly had us again.

MarkCCU
November 19th, 2006, 10:19 AM
thanks, your boys brought the noise in the First Half...but of course we had to win. It was fate and Simpson had to have that sweet redemeption!

See you next year for Beach Bowl 5

chantman
November 19th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Mr. BUC,

I was impressed with your crowd. I thought your numbers were good and at times they were loud. :beerchug: Here's to a fine rivalry.

HailToTheChants
November 19th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I must say that CSU had to have a huge crowd there. I am in Indy and had to listen to the game on the internet, and there were several times when I hard fans in the background and cheered thinking something good for Coastal had happened, and then found out it was CSU's fans. It was a really good game over the radio, and I am sure it would have been much better in person. Good Game, and see you next year.

HAIL TO THE CHANTS!!!

HailToTheChants
November 19th, 2006, 12:37 PM
It's official. Battle at the Rock part 2. CCU vs. ASU!!!!
Let's Go Coastal!

Hail To The Chants!!!

Dabnus Brickey
November 19th, 2006, 12:42 PM
I can't wait!!!