PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk App

paward
January 29th, 2015, 05:07 PM
I do not like green eggs and ham,
i do not like tapatalk, Sam I Am.

I would not like it flying a kite,
Can my iPad default to the full damn site?

NoDak 4 Ever
January 29th, 2015, 05:36 PM

Send a note to the developers. It's not the forum problem. It's your iOS.

I know it's annoying to see things where they don't belong. xeyebrowx

FormerPokeCenter
January 29th, 2015, 06:47 PM
My iPad accesses AGS just fine.....without Tappatalk

bonarae
January 29th, 2015, 07:17 PM
When Tapatalk was still a premium product, I accessed AGS using the old-fashioned way. However, I do not get notifications e.g. another user quoted my reply just like Tapatalk does now.

caribbeanhen
January 29th, 2015, 07:50 PM

xbowxxbowx

C'mon Pah, even a technically challenged guy like me has been able to do it...:D

FargoBison
January 29th, 2015, 10:41 PM
Tapatalk wrecked their app when they updated it, not sure I've ever seen an app developer completely destroy their product like they did. It is free now but I did pay for it back in the day and yes I did send them a compliant.

bonarae
January 29th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Tapatalk wrecked their app when they updated it, not sure I've ever seen an app developer completely destroy their product like they did. It is free now but I did pay for it back in the day and yes I did send them a compliant.

Did the complete rewrite that made the product free destroy the essence of it? xconfusedx

FargoBison
January 30th, 2015, 12:14 AM
Did the complete rewrite that made the product free destroy the essence of it? xconfusedx

It went from being easy to use, to unusable. No more subforms, about all you can easily access is new posts. The completely redid the entire thing, it is like whoever redesigned it never used it.