PDA

View Full Version : EKU player injured in bar brawl with UK athletes

hebmskebm
January 27th, 2015, 07:04 PM
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/kentuckiana/2015/01/27/father-confirms-eku-lineman-injured-fight-official-connections-alleged-involvement-kentucky-athletes/22434927/

Catsfan90
January 27th, 2015, 08:02 PM
Wow, glad to see people still have loyalty. It seems like people couldn't wait to rat on him.

Bisonoline
January 27th, 2015, 09:05 PM
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/kentuckiana/2015/01/27/father-confirms-eku-lineman-injured-fight-official-connections-alleged-involvement-kentucky-athletes/22434927/

Looks like the prick who started it got his azz kicked.

ysubigred
January 28th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Looks like the prick who started it got his azz kicked.

Yea.. and his little brother was waiting for him at home xrotatehx Got to love that part of KY xcoolx

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1Bv4zjgfkKU/UFYd_7Zn85I/AAAAAAAAE3U/z16EkaFM-KY/s1600/dueling-banjos-deliverance-kid.jpg

EKU Toss Sweep
January 28th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Yea.. and his little brother was waiting for him at home xrotatehx Got to love that part of KY xcoolx

You post a picture of a character from a movie set on northern Georgia / South Carolina while taking a shot at the state you apparently call home based on the location in your profile. What part of Kentucky is it that you love? I guess I missed the tie to little brother and the kid from Deliverance in the article. College students from all over the state of Kentucky used to party in Richmond when I was there in the 80's. I didn't realize they still did. College bar fights happen everywhere. Poor judgement but that's what happens when you mix alcohol and youth. Colton's not the first gut to get his azz whipped in a bar fight. Maybe that does say something about why he is on the O Line though.

PantherRob82
January 28th, 2015, 04:46 PM
Sounds fishy. Almost looks like the guilty are doing all the talking.

Catsfan90
January 28th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Sounds fishy. Almost looks like the guilty are doing all the talking.
My thoughts exactly. They are so quick to throw him under the bus it sounds like.

ysubigred
January 29th, 2015, 05:20 PM
You post a picture of a character from a movie set on northern Georgia / South Carolina while taking a shot at the state you apparently call home based on the location in your profile. What part of Kentucky is it that you love? I guess I missed the tie to little brother and the kid from Deliverance in the article. College students from all over the state of Kentucky used to party in Richmond when I was there in the 80's. I didn't realize they still did. College bar fights happen everywhere. Poor judgement but that's what happens when you mix alcohol and youth. Colton's not the first gut to get his azz whipped in a bar fight. Maybe that does say something about why he is on the O Line though.

J.K. Geesh!! KY gets a bad rap for Deliverance type people. Just goofing. I love KY stayed here after retiring.xdrunkyx

catamount man
January 31st, 2015, 07:41 AM
About the only thing UK football can win at.

JSUBison
April 15th, 2015, 10:04 PM
Police release videos

http://deadspin.com/police-release-videos-of-eku-uk-bar-fight-uk-qb-gettin-1698018748

Bisonoline
April 16th, 2015, 12:38 AM
Police release videos

http://deadspin.com/police-release-videos-of-eku-uk-bar-fight-uk-qb-gettin-1698018748

Cheap shot low lifes. Don't have the balls to man up.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 16th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Cheap shot low lifes. Don't have the balls to man up.

The amount of shame they should feel is enormous. That is pure chicken **** man.

EKU Toss Sweep
April 21st, 2015, 08:26 PM
The amount of shame they should feel is enormous. That is pure chicken **** man.

Will not defend the sucker punch in any way, shape or form. I do however find myself wondering why the 3 UK players felt the need to go to the dorm where the majority of the EKU football team resides following the fight earlier that evening. After putting a player in the hospital earlier that evening you stop by the dorm to visit? Both EKU players have been reviewed from the roster while all 3 UK players are still listed and active.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 21st, 2015, 08:42 PM
Will not defend the sucker punch in any way, shape or form. I do however find myself wondering why the 3 UK players felt the need to go to the dorm where the majority of the EKU football team resides following the fight earlier that evening. After putting a player in the hospital earlier that evening you stop by the dorm to visit? Both EKU players have been reviewed from the roster while all 3 UK players are still listed and active.

Oh you make a damn good point and I don't think the UK players were there to exchange good ideas on football techniques or wish each other well.

We expect our level to be a higher class of dude';s overall and it appears that EKU vs. KU (as institutions) has shown this to be correct but it did appear to be EKU guys starting the crap in both instances didn't it.? That's ust a regrettable thing and it could and has happened everywhere so not trying to pick on EKU cuz I've seen dumb crap like that happen in Missoula as well so it's just a matter of young dudes not exercising good judgment.