PDA

View Full Version : "Top 6 to Watch"

AmsterBison
January 21st, 2015, 02:09 PM
http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/?p=91865

The article above is by Dom Izzo, a Fargo sports reporter. He does some good stuff. Although he doesn't like UT-Chattanooga in the list so that will tick some people off.

The 6? NDSU, EWU, Coastal Carolina, Illinois State, Sam Houston, and Villanova.

ysubigred
January 21st, 2015, 02:20 PM

The article above is by Dom Izzo, a Fargo sports reporter. He does some good stuff. Although he doesn't like UT-Chattanooga in the list so that will tick some people off.

Nice plug for YSU xthumbsupx

BONUS TEAMS - Youngstown State is the most intriguing team in all of FCS. The addition of Bo Pelini at coach makes the Penguins a must-watch in 2015. Hunter Wells is just a sophomore at quarterback and Martin Ruiz is a junior and very talented at running back. YSU plays Pittsburgh in its FBS game, and get Illinois State, SDSU and NDSU all at HOME. The Penguins make the FCS playoffs in 2015, ending a nine year drought.

Sammy94
January 21st, 2015, 02:47 PM
QB - Johnson will be a Junior.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 22nd, 2015, 06:34 AM
Good list to start the '15 season.

MR. CHICKEN
January 22nd, 2015, 07:51 AM

BONUS TEAMS - Youngstown State is the most intriguing team in all of FCS. The addition of Bo Pelini at coach makes the Penguins a must-watch in 2015. Hunter Wells is just a sophomore at quarterback and Martin Ruiz is a junior and very talented at running back. YSU plays Pittsburgh in its FBS game, and get Illinois State, SDSU and NDSU all at HOME. The Penguins make the FCS playoffs in 2015, ending a nine year drought.

20527......EASY DERE MUSTANG SALLY ......DON'T COUNT YER CHICKENS....TIL HATCHIN'........'GUIN GAMES @ DUH PALACE.....NOT GUARANTEED W'S....LAST FEW SEASONS...AN' DUH VALLEY.....WILL BE UH WALK O' DEATH...FO' MANY...........xnodx...BRAWK!

ISN'T PELINI......UH SANDWHICH?

SENT FROM MAH COMPUTER.....HAL

CasualFan
January 22nd, 2015, 09:31 AM
The article lists CCU as playing Kent State, but CCU is not on Kent State's 2015 non-conference schedule. Moglia doesn't want to play any FBS, maybe something got mixed up?

CCU will be interesting. All the offensive skill players are back, but the defense (which was their weakness anyway) is losing by far their best player, and all of the special team skill positions graduated. They do have a PK ready to step in.

jmufan999
January 22nd, 2015, 09:53 AM

little JMU love, also....

BONUS TEAMS - James Madison was the hottest team in the nation outside of Northern Iowa over the second half of the season. Vad Lee is a must-watch at quarterback, he makes the Dukes go and will terrorize CAA defenses next season. JMU does not play an FBS next season and gets Villanova at home, they’ll be the biggest challengers to the Wildcats run at the CAA.

Twentysix
January 22nd, 2015, 11:04 AM
We have pretty good fcs coverage from the two main Fargo sports reporters.

Catsfan90
January 22nd, 2015, 11:14 AM
We have pretty good fcs coverage from the two main Fargo sports reporters.

If only some other area reporters would share that attitude. In NH, you really only hear about FCS football during the season. And it is rarely about the FCS as a whole.

MR. CHICKEN
January 22nd, 2015, 12:00 PM
If only some other area reporters would share that attitude. In NH, you really only hear about FCS football during the season. And it is rarely about the FCS as a whole.

20531....WIN 4 TITLES....STRAIGHT.........YA'LL...DROWN IN DUH INK......xrotatehx....AWK!

chattownmocs
January 22nd, 2015, 12:12 PM

Would it not be better if chattanooga was mentioned? Since you brought it up.

McNeese72
January 22nd, 2015, 12:54 PM

i wonder if Bo would be interested in a game with McNeese? xrolleyesx

Bisonator
January 22nd, 2015, 12:56 PM
Would it not be better if chattanooga was mentioned? Since you brought it up.

In the top 6? No.

chattownmocs
January 22nd, 2015, 01:08 PM
In the top 6? No.

I'd say 4th

UNH_Alum_In_CT
January 22nd, 2015, 02:00 PM

In NH you're lucky to get coverage of UNH, forget about FCS in general. I'm still shaking my head at the only statewide newspaper in NH not covering the game at Maine this past season. They had an article written by the Bangor Daily News instead!!! xeekx xembarrassedx xoopsxxnutsx

TennBison
January 22nd, 2015, 04:49 PM
I'd say 4th
Well you have been wrong with you predictions about the Mocs every year since I have been on here so why stop now.

ysubigred
January 22nd, 2015, 05:54 PM
20527......EASY DERE MUSTANG SALLY ......DON'T COUNT YER CHICKENS....TIL HATCHIN'........'GUIN GAMES @ DUH PALACE.....NOT GUARANTEED W'S....LAST FEW SEASONS...AN' DUH VALLEY.....WILL BE UH WALK O' DEATH...FO' MANY...........xnodx...BRAWK!

ISN'T PELINI......UH SANDWHICH?

SENT FROM MAH COMPUTER.....HAL

Not counting my chicks before they hatch :D just sayin nice plug from another sports writer from the Valley.

Hey just seen Delaware's new logo http://www.libertynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/kfc-1.jpg

ysubigred
January 22nd, 2015, 05:56 PM
i wonder if Bo would be interested in a game with McNeese? xrolleyesx

LOL... he's probably still cleaning his shorts from the last McNeese game xthumbsupx

caribbeanhen
January 22nd, 2015, 07:50 PM
Montana would be a good sleeper pick

Daved
January 23rd, 2015, 10:27 AM
Not counting my chicks before they hatch :D just sayin nice plug from another sports writer from the Valley.

Hey just seen Delaware's new logo http://www.libertynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/kfc-1.jpg

I'm not counting mine either but getting that DE from Nebraska and the strong chance of getting that RB from Ohio State who was ranked 5star by scout and 4star by rivals has certainly got my hopes up!

Sammy94
January 23rd, 2015, 11:30 AM
I'm not counting mine either but getting that DE from Nebraska and the strong chance of getting that RB from Ohio State who was ranked 5star by scout and 4star by rivals has certainly got my hopes up!

Transfers??? Say it ain't so? What good are they? :D

McNeese75
January 23rd, 2015, 04:22 PM
QB - Johnson will be a Junior.

It will be interesting to see how he rehabs after the shoulder surgery.