PDA

View Full Version : Noah Spence is a Redbird.

Redbird Recon
January 12th, 2015, 05:14 PM
http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/noah_spence_807679.html
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000435504/article/ineligible-ohio-state-de-noah-spence-indicates-hes-turning-pro

DetroitFlyer
January 12th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Is being a drug addict a prerequisite for playing at ISU?

Gil Dobie
January 12th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Nice pickup Birds.

Redbird Recon
January 12th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Sounds like something fell through...

BisonBacker
January 12th, 2015, 06:38 PM
Sounds like something fell through...

His drugtest?

Redbird 4th & short
January 12th, 2015, 06:58 PM
Is being a complete iidiot who posts things he knows nothing about a prerequisite for posting anonymously on fan boards where he couldn't possibly be held accountable ?

Such a big brave little boy are !!!

PantherRob82
January 12th, 2015, 06:59 PM
Is being a complete iidiot who posts things he knows nothing about a prerequisite for posting anonymously on fan boards where he couldn't possibly be held accountable ?

I thought you weren't coming back? xlolx

Also...what?

WTFCollegefootballfan
January 12th, 2015, 07:05 PM

Hey didn't see you on the NDSU vs ISU board after the game, like you said you would.

Redbird 4th & short
January 12th, 2015, 08:03 PM
I stopped posting several days before the game .. not even sure how long it was since I posted. You guys were too much work and think you own this board. I also noticed how quiet the thread got after I left. You guys aren't happy unless your laying ito someone who you don't agree with. You know on Redbird Fan board, most of us allow visitors to have dissenting opinions and we debate them .. we don't take it personal and launch attacks to push them away.

And not that I answer to either of you, but the only reason I posted today was after googling rumors of Noah Spence brought me here. Then I saw the idiot above ripping my team.

As for "and what" ... great game by both teams. Redbird Nation was very well represented on the field and in the stands. Definitely used our 3,300 tickets. Some have guessed we used more than that.

Moving on .. enjoy "your" fan board.

Redbird 4th & short
January 12th, 2015, 08:22 PM
I stopped posting several days before the game .. not even sure how long it was since I posted. You guys were too much work and think you own this board. I also noticed how quiet the thread got after I left. You guys aren't happy unless your laying ito someone who you don't agree with. You know on Redbird Fan board, most of us allow visitors to have dissenting opinions and we debate them .. we don't take it personal and launch attacks to push them away.

And not that I answer to either of you, but the only reason I posted today was after googling rumors of Noah Spence brought me here. Then I saw the idiot above ripping my team.

As for "and what" ... great game by both teams. Redbird Nation was very well represented on the field and in the stands. Definitely used our 3,300 tickets. Some have guessed we used more than that.

Meant to also say ... congrats to Bison, see you next year.

Redbird Recon
January 12th, 2015, 08:41 PM
He'll be in the FCS.
Just not at Illinois State.
No, not a JMU either.

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 12th, 2015, 08:45 PM
He'll be in the FCS.
Just no at Illinois State.
No, not a JMU either.

So you're saying he's headed to Hunstville, TX?

BisoNick
January 12th, 2015, 09:57 PM
Wait so is he going to ISU or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
January 12th, 2015, 10:14 PM
So you're saying he's headed to Hunstville, TX?

Put my raffle money on Chatty.

Bisonator
January 13th, 2015, 09:07 AM
This kid needs a whizzinator!

NoDak 4 Ever
January 13th, 2015, 09:17 AM

If you can hack it.

citdog
January 13th, 2015, 09:23 AM
People have such thin skins these days. 4th and Short would have lasted an even shorter time on this board a decade ago. I didn't think the Bison faithful gave him THAT much of a hard time......

NoDak 4 Ever
January 13th, 2015, 09:28 AM
People have such thin skins these days. 4th and Short would have lasted an even shorter time on this board a decade ago. I didn't think the Bison faithful gave him THAT much of a hard time......

He gets a very warm reception over at his own board. They are constantly complimenting his posts. He's not very good with alternate views.

clenz
January 13th, 2015, 01:06 PM
He gets a very warm reception over at his own board. They are constantly complimenting his posts. He's not very good with alternate views.
In general ISUr fans are that way.

Same way on the MVC all sports board

jmufan999
January 13th, 2015, 01:36 PM
there was a Noah Spence enrolled at JMU as recently as a few days ago. people on the JMU board did some research and unless it was an absolutely astronomical coincidence, it was him.

but it now seems as if he's not going to be at JMU, we're not certain what happened. but he was enrolled at JMU for this semester, and that same person was not enrolled last semester.

NDSUSR
January 13th, 2015, 02:58 PM
3 failed drug tests. I would pass on him.
He will be right at home with David Perkins though. (also kcked off OSU. B&E arrest).
Nice squad ISU.

Daytripper
January 13th, 2015, 03:00 PM

We're all addicted to something.....xcoffeex

UNHWildcat18
January 13th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Imagine a world without transferring between subdivisions...... would be such a better place.

Redbird Recon
January 13th, 2015, 07:17 PM
there was a Noah Spence enrolled at JMU as recently as a few days ago. people on the JMU board did some research and unless it was an absolutely astronomical coincidence, it was him.

but it now seems as if he's not going to be at JMU, we're not certain what happened. but he was enrolled at JMU for this semester, and that same person was not enrolled last semester.
That was definitely him.

Wilson16
January 14th, 2015, 08:07 AM

Statistics would show that 3 failed drug tests would for sure mean another one right? Just like the stats showed an ISU victory against NDSU. My stats show that even though you keep saying you won't come back here..... You will

NoBowlsFootballguy
January 14th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Nice pickup Birds.

The Redbirds were able to match up against the NDSU Bison because they physically held our defense on many plays. Had the refs not been so anti Bison the Red Birds would have been destroyed by the Bison. The only thing that single handed kept you in the game was your QB, who by the way is not well rounded. He is a great runner, but not a great passer. The extra point your team blocked, was done illegally as one of your players jumped on the back of another player. Watch the replay, hate to burst your bubble, but he did.
Then your team showed superior class when one of your players decided to take his frustration out on our players after our QB took a knee to end the game. That class act nearly stated a brawl.
If we do see you in Frisco next year, I hope your Red Birds show up with class and dignity. And are ready to play a clean and FAIR game. Rather than a team that tries to get away with what it can to defeat an outstanding football team.

clenz
January 14th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Holy **** bag, batman

ursus arctos horribilis
January 14th, 2015, 05:12 PM
The Redbirds were able to match up against the NDSU Bison because they physically held our defense on many plays. Had the refs not been so anti Bison the Red Birds would have been destroyed by the Bison. The only thing that single handed kept you in the game was your QB, who by the way is not well rounded. He is a great runner, but not a great passer. The extra point your team blocked, was done illegally as one of your players jumped on the back of another player. Watch the replay, hate to burst your bubble, but he did.
Then your team showed superior class when one of your players decided to take his frustration out on our players after our QB took a knee to end the game. That class act nearly stated a brawl.
If we do see you in Frisco next year, I hope your Red Birds show up with class and dignity. And are ready to play a clean and FAIR game. Rather than a team that tries to get away with what it can to defeat an outstanding football team.

Oh JFC, we got one of these guys huh? Bull**** btw, we all watched the game. If you are a Bison fan I feel bad for them because you are flat out full of **** man.

BisonFan02
January 14th, 2015, 05:45 PM

O ya?

Rollbird5
January 14th, 2015, 05:49 PM

A lot of crying going on for someone on the winning team lol xbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingx

BisonFan02
January 14th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Oh JFC, we got one of these guys huh? Bull**** btw, we all watched the game. If you are a Bison fan I feel bad for them because you are flat out full of **** man.

Can we start killing off our own again? It only takes a few ass clowns to ruin it for all Bison fans again.

Twentysix
January 14th, 2015, 06:00 PM
A lot of crying going on for someone on the winning team lol xbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingx

Can we start killing off our own again? It only takes a few ass clowns to ruin it for all Bison fans again.

They lose interest or mellow out eventually.

xcoffeex When you are successful, I mean really successful, you get people who jump in headfirst and know everything about the program. They know the best and worst things that have ever, and I mean ever, happened to the team. Unfortunately their entire point of reference dates back 4 months.

Hell, I've been to like 80 games in person and I still don't really know anything substantial about NDSU football before 2005~ aside from obvious historical benchmarks.

Anyway if that guy/girl/? sticks around they will eventually become more level headed.

clenz
January 14th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Anyway if that guy/girl/? sticks around they will eventually become more level headed.

Has that I really happened to the others?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
January 14th, 2015, 06:29 PM

Have you? :D

Twentysix
January 14th, 2015, 06:29 PM

Sure. It happens to most people, people just don't notice.

BisonFan02
January 14th, 2015, 06:32 PM
One post away for 8k for Twentysix.......dibs on picking title xlolx

NDSUSR
January 14th, 2015, 06:35 PM
One post away for 8k for Twentysix.......dibs on picking title xlolx

Post Slut.

clenz
January 14th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Have you? :D
Nope

BisonFan02
January 14th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Post Slut.

Novemberist. :D

Twentysix
January 14th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Post Slut.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j164/nancitaf/AttentionWhore.jpg

NDSUSR
January 14th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Novemberist. :D

Lol.

Bisonator
January 14th, 2015, 07:56 PM

Something here don't quite pass the smell test........

Twentysix
January 14th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Something here don't quite pass the smell test........

I agree, how the hell does that guy eat cereal?

Catsfan90
January 15th, 2015, 09:02 AM
I agree, how the hell does that guy eat cereal?

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/103861015-not-so-cheerio-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=7esN7qh9RAHa1R21tofZe4L3DYrbwXZdCf3L2ZBaR6o%3D (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gettyimages.com%2Fdetail%2Fph oto%2Fnot-so-cheerio-high-res-stock-photography%2F103861015&ei=cta3VPPPH5ayyASsr4GoBw&bvm=bv.83640239,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGKsI8Iz-AnTOnJ5Qan60V4BJpcYw&ust=1421420481094904)

OSBF
January 16th, 2015, 06:34 AM

I have to give Spak credit, *most* of these projects have worked out

He does a good job thoroughly vetting these guys

And unless your name is Shelby harris, the leash does in fact appear to be short

OSBF
January 16th, 2015, 06:37 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j164/nancitaf/AttentionWhore.jpg

Is that the good Cap'n?

clenz
January 16th, 2015, 07:59 AM
Is that the good Cap'n?
Not enough pigeons to be the Cap'n

Catsfan90
January 19th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Just read he's headed to EKU.

EKU Toss Sweep
January 19th, 2015, 08:17 PM
Just read he's headed to EKU.

Surprised to see that news earlier today. Doesn't fit the mold of the guys that Coach Hood usually brings in. Dean Hood and Urban Meyer have history together and are friends. I'm assuming / hoping they've talked in recent days. Now to see if he gets into school. I'd love to see him get things straightened out and find his way onto the field, but more importantly I hope he can get things straightened out and just find his way in life. There's more than just football. I hope this works out for all involved.

Redbird Recon
January 19th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Went from Buckeye to Duke to Redbird to Colonel in a month.

Please, Noah, destroy EIU.