PDA

View Full Version : Are You Going to or Did You Follow the Champ Game Live?

Wallace
January 9th, 2015, 09:11 PM
Are You Going to or Did You Follow the Champ Game Live? While it was happening, or when it is happening, were you watching or listening to the game between Illinois State and North Dakota State for the NCAA Division I championship?

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2015, 09:29 PM
Watching live on TV this year instead of being there.....attempts at turning my small town restaurant/watering hole (third street station) into a copycat of the third base bar and grill were unsuccessful... xlolx

MR. CHICKEN
January 9th, 2015, 10:21 PM
20478....PANDA LAD.......GOT DUH RABBIT EARS...INNA...SOUFFWEST...DIRECTION......DIDN'T MISS ANY PLAY-OFF GAMES..ON DUH TREY...WON'T BE MISSIN' DUH GRANDADDY..UH FCS OINKY......TA-MARR-AH....AH'VE WATCHED EVERAH ONE......DAT'S BEEN TV'D.....AN' AH TREKKED TA 'NOOGAH...'03/'07....HAD UH CHAMPIONSHIP [email protected] COOP.....DUH NIGHT....CHAIN-GANG...WENT AWOL IN FRISKO....LET E. WASH...IN DUH BACKDOOR.......JEEZ...RALPHIE BOY....AH OBSERVE...DUH MEACS...ON THURSDAY NIGHTS....CATCH ALL TV'D CAA'S....WHEN NO CONFLICT....WHIFF HEN HOMERS....ROADIES TA 'NOVA/BILL& MARE/TOWSON/NAVY....GOTTAH WAYS TA GO.....AS YER BAD SELF...HAS BEEN TA MANY UH FCS VENUE.....AH 'VE SEEN YA ON DUH AWAY SIDE-LINE FROM SECTION J...@ DELAWARE......SEASON TIX SINCE '86.....SELECT HOME GAMES.....SINCE 6TH GRADE..PIGSKIN ALLEY....$0.50 ADMISSION.....SHOOK HANDS WHIFF FLACCO...TALKED TA TALLEY/TRESSEL/JIM REID...(MAH FRIEND WORKS DUH PLAYERS GATES)...COACH BROCK...PERSONALLAH....THANKED ME..FO' SHOWIN' UP......IN ONE UH OURAH BAD WEATHER GAMES....DIDN'T MEAN TA RING MAH THUMB-BELL...JES' WANNAH SHOW...AH'M NOT JES' HERE FO' DUH GIGGLES......AH'VE GOT AN AUTOGRAPHED PIGGY BAH TUBBY....HAROLD/KEMPSKI'S...SIGNATURE ON "THE DELAWARE WING-T...AN ORDER OF FOOTBALL".....SO...YEAH.....AH'LL TUNE IN......****...AH'M TUNED IN NOW.....GO REDBIRDS!...xnodxxdrunkyxxnodx....BRAWK-SPACK!

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2015, 10:54 PM
20478....PANDA LAD.......GOT DUH RABBIT EARS...INNA...SOUFFWEST...DIRECTION......DIDN'T MISS ANY PLAY-OFF GAMES..ON DUH TREY...WON'T BE MISSIN' DUH GRANDADDY..UH FCS OINKY......TA-MARR-AH....AH'VE WATCHED EVERAH ONE......DAT'S BEEN TV'D.....AN' AH TREKKED TA 'NOOGAH...'03/'07....HAD UH CHAMPIONSHIP [email protected] COOP.....DUH NIGHT....CHAIN-GANG...WENT AWOL IN FRISKO....LET E. WASH...IN DUH BACKDOOR.......JEEZ...RALPHIE BOY....AH OBSERVE...DUH MEACS...ON THURSDAY NIGHTS....CATCH ALL TV'D CAA'S....WHEN NO CONFLICT....WHIFF HEN HOMERS....ROADIES TA 'NOVA/BILL& MARE/TOWSON/NAVY....GOTTAH WAYS TA GO.....AS YER BAD SELF...HAS BEEN TA MANY UH FCS VENUE.....AH 'VE SEEN YA ON DUH AWAY SIDE-LINE FROM SECTION J...@ DELAWARE......SEASON TIX SINCE '86.....SELECT HOME GAMES.....SINCE 6TH GRADE..PIGSKIN ALLEY....$0.50 ADMISSION.....SHOOK HANDS WHIFF FLACCO...TALKED TA TALLEY/TRESSEL/JIM REID...(MAH FRIEND WORKS DUH PLAYERS GATES)...COACH BROCK...PERSONALLAH....THANKED ME..FO' SHOWIN' UP......IN ONE UH OURAH BAD WEATHER GAMES....DIDN'T MEAN TA RING MAH THUMB-BELL...JES' WANNAH SHOW...AH'M NOT JES' HERE FO' DUH GIGGLES......AH'VE GOT AN AUTOGRAPHED PIGGY BAH TUBBY....HAROLD/KEMPSKI'S...SIGNATURE ON "THE DELAWARE WING-T...AN ORDER OF FOOTBALL".....SO...YEAH.....AH'LL TUNE IN......****...AH'M TUNED IN NOW.....GO BISON!...xnodxxdrunkyxxnodx....BROCK-JENSEN!

FIFY :D

Ivytalk
January 10th, 2015, 07:31 AM
Nope. Gotta go to Lowe's to get some stuff for the house.xcoffeex That's why Al Gore invented DVR.

Go Illinois State!

Gil Dobie
January 10th, 2015, 07:58 AM
Been watching the FCS Championship game since the Bison announced back in 2003. Win or lose, this run by the Bison has been better than we dreamed. My youngest brother was a big fan, but a heart attack at 36 in 2006, took his life. The day of his funeral the Bison had a miracle win against UC Davis. I can't help but think of him any time I watch them play. My other brother will be enjoying the game in Frisco with his son. My sister will be watching from her home in Florida and parents (season ticket holders) from Fargo. Hope everyone enjoys the game.

dewey
January 10th, 2015, 08:02 AM
I will be in attendance.

Like others have said this current run has been truly incredible and as a fan I feel blessed to have been a part of it.

Dewey

ngineer
January 10th, 2015, 09:21 AM
I will be doing the "DVR" route. Taking Granddaughters to "Disney on Ice" this afternoon!

Catsfan90
January 10th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Had plans to go, but those changed due to a flock of birds...... Television route for me!

KPSUL
January 10th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Of course I'm going to watch it live on ESPN2. I can't imagine anyone who regularly posts here not watching it live except for a major family or work commitment. Would it more fun posting to the "Lafayette - UNH", or why the "Ivy League is relevant", or "HBCU Championship Game" threads all afternoon?

Catsfan90
January 10th, 2015, 11:40 AM
I can understand ESPN. Once again, they have a basketball game on. How about a pregame show. Even if it was just half an hour?

Wallace
January 10th, 2015, 11:48 AM
LISTEN LIVE ONLINE

NDSU KFOG http://player.listenlive.co/28931
ILS WJBC http://portal.stretchinternet.com/isu/portal.htm?eventId=192959&streamType=audio

Mattymc727
January 10th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Of course we will be watching. This is a great day for FCS football. This is why we are different from the FBS (hopefully that continues). These teams have been bashing since Thanksgiving and this game is more than a game, its a celebration of all that effort. I would have loved to be there in person to watch New Hampshire, but Im not missing a championship game because my team fell short.

Plus, its perfect timing! FCS Championship at 1, Pats game at 4:30!

Im not happy that im pulling for Illinois State, but I want you Bison fans to feel at least a little pain once every 5 years or so.....Jeeze.....

Congrats to both teams, I cant imagine the effort these kids put in since June to get here. Hopefully there are no bad injuries and everyone plays like a champion.

Laker
January 10th, 2015, 11:55 AM
I will be watching it in about ten minutes when it comes on ESPN2. The Minnesota at MIchigan basketball game will be on at the same time, but this is a national championship game so it takes preference. If you are a football fan I would expect that you would watch it instead of reruns of Bob Ross talking about happy little clouds on PBS.

I can't even ice skate- I played and coached basketball- but last night I watched parts of four college hockey games. I can't imagine someone not tuning into this game just because their own team isn't in it. This is for the title.

Hammerhead
January 10th, 2015, 05:02 PM
I'm glad we talked ourselves into attending this game after skipping the last 2 championship games. I didn't have quite the same feeling near the end of the game. ISU played a great game.

Bisonator
January 10th, 2015, 05:14 PM
I feel sorry for any football fan who didn't see that game. It was awesome!

WWII
January 10th, 2015, 09:32 PM
I was at a UAlbany basketball game. recorded it and watched it when I got home.