PDA

View Full Version : Earthquakes near Frisco

TypicalTribe
January 7th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Looks like the Bison might have already started "thundering" across the Texas plains:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/01/06/possible-earthquake-felt-across-metroplex/

Lehigh Football Nation
January 7th, 2015, 11:33 AM
NDSU bringing fracking technology to Texas. xlolx

TheRevSFA
January 7th, 2015, 12:25 PM
DFW sits on faults that they thought were extinct. I'm sure fracking is helping bringing them back to life

dewey
January 7th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Here is a post from Bisonville that I thought was pretty darn funny...possibly true.

It was beer trucks unloading pallets of beer at precisely the same time across Frisco.

Dewey

Texas
January 7th, 2015, 03:19 PM
This is more likely.

Panther88
January 7th, 2015, 04:04 PM
DFW sits on faults that they thought were extinct. I'm sure fracking is helping bringing them back to life

Seriously. Goodness.

Wilson16
January 7th, 2015, 05:23 PM
I've been in Dallas since Monday morning and didn't feel a thing from the earthquakes. However driving in rush hour traffic could easily get you killed. my goodness yesterday was bad with accidents on the George Bush Turnpike.

Bisonator
January 7th, 2015, 05:57 PM
This is more likely.

Doubtful that wagon is about to crash. Thank the officials for keeping it rolling 1 more week.

Texas
January 7th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Doubtful that wagon is about to crash. Thank the officials for keeping it rolling 1 more week.

Yep one missed call certainly not the 3 turn overs, collapse of the defense in the second half, inept offensive that only score 3 points in the second half and bad play calling overall. Yeah, it could only be the refs fault for all of that.

Anyway, I wouldn't write Dallas off. Dallas matches up really well with Green Bay especially in the cold which will favor Dallas' run first and right at you offense. Green Bay run D isn't great but neither is Dallas' pass D but that's where the cold could favor the Boys with a banged up Rodgers.

caribbeanhen
January 7th, 2015, 08:14 PM
NDSU bringing fracking technology to Texas. xlolx

they wont be needing it in either state soon enough

Missingnumber7
January 8th, 2015, 09:25 AM
Yep one missed call certainly not the 3 turn overs, collapse of the defense in the second half, inept offensive that only score 3 points in the second half and bad play calling overall. Yeah, it could only be the refs fault for all of that.

Anyway, I wouldn't write Dallas off. Dallas matches up really well with Green Bay especially in the cold which will favor Dallas' run first and right at you offense. Green Bay run D isn't great but neither is Dallas' pass D but that's where the cold could favor the Boys with a banged up Rodgers.

The last 5 weeks here are the temps the Packers have played in:
27 with 21 windchill
75 @ Tampa
38 with 31 WC
28 with 17 WC

And they haven't struggled putting up points. Everyone thinks that when it gets cold you have to run the ball. I might suggest with a busted hand on the best RB in the league one good pop in the cold might not be the greatest thing for it. And that being said Dallas's D isn't that great and GB's rushing game is pretty good in its own right.

McNeese72
January 8th, 2015, 11:06 AM

The Quakes will be stronger when all those fans jump off the wagon again after the Green Bay game. ;-)

Doc