PDA

View Full Version : All I Want For Christmas is a Safety.........................

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2014, 12:32 PM
One who walks on as a freshman and is tough, visceral and so full of rage on the field that he averages 2 personal fouls a game and gets suspended by the BSC for multiple games. The kid has to have a cool name that would be easy to give a nickname to such as Vic "Cinderblock" Stunner, Yuri "Chainsaw" Molotov or Yul "IED" Stonebreaker

One that can tackle
One that has instincts
One that is a play maker
One that can catch the ball
One that can return punts
One who preys on eagles, wildcats, bengals, bobcats, lumberjacks and teams with no mascot
One that has speed size and a genetic hatred for FBS football
One that hits so hard it makes opposing players rethink wanting to play football
One that stays healthy but makes others not stay healthy
One like Chuck Cecil but meaner and tougher (Just kidding thats not possible)

If we could find a guy like this, I would be happy if we went 4-7 in Stitts first year.

Backup players would benefit with playing time because of his aggressiveness and it would send a message to any BSC WR that goes over the middle the next 4 years, he better bring cortisone, ace bandages and a big ego.

I am sick of teams like UND and Ewu passing all over us with no consequences, there should be some hits that break the streak of 400-500 yard passing teams coming in and doing what they want. I dont want opposing offenses to be comfortable in WGS when they come here, I want our defense to dictate to them when they show up and when they can leave.

Please send resumes to [email protected] ([email protected]) and I will peruse and forward if applicable.
**AG1 INC is NOT an equal opportunity employer**

Lehigh Football Nation
December 18th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Hey, I was here first!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Step aside..........we are taking over

mvemjsunpx
December 18th, 2014, 07:51 PM
If we could find a guy like this, I would be happy if we went 4-7 in Stitts first year.

If there's anything consistent about Alpha, it's his preference for getting existential victories instead of real ones. xcoffeex

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 18th, 2014, 08:50 PM
If I am becoming consistent, I might have to reconsider my business model.

BisonFan02
December 18th, 2014, 11:11 PM
...........DANCE?!?!

http://youtu.be/AjPau5QYtYs

:D

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2014, 06:21 PM
I thought you liked men WITH hats

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

UNHWildcat18
December 20th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Not trying to be a dick. I know that the griz have fielded great players over the years but with facilities and fan support Ive been surprised that they havent been able to field a more dominant team over the last few years. Havent seen a HUGE d line from them. A tough secondary. Better weapons on offense. You guys have had good teams but I still think the recruiting lacks.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 20th, 2014, 10:48 AM
You are not being a dick you are telling the truth but many of our "fans" are clueless. They think we have 20 players on our team better than any other teams players when in reality we may have 1 and the rest are pretty average. This year the depth was close to the worst we have had since I have been watching Griz football since the mid to late 80s.

Right now we are a pretty average program.

That is why I want the safety proposed above, if No Dak really loved me he would find Chuck Cecil, give him a handjob, artificially inseminate a 6'4" chick basketball player (18ppg and 23 rebounds) move her to Montana and we wait 17 years.

I am patient

kalm
December 20th, 2014, 06:37 PM
I agree, you guys do need that.