PDA

View Full Version : Inevitable Final

smilo
December 10th, 2014, 08:48 PM
How odd that the two best conferences both have had their two best teams not play each other resulting in somewhat disputed championships (moreso in the MVFC's case because UNH did not lose a game - don't want to come across like a homer).

Will the championship game be either Illinois State vs. North Dakota State or Villanova vs. New Hampshire or will another conference infiltrate a region's joy of fighting for the championship?

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Nay....I've got NDSU/EWU....had it in the preseason too.

tomq04
December 11th, 2014, 09:22 AM
It's inevitable that EWU will face SHSU or NDSU in Frisco.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2014, 09:27 AM
All MVFC final:

http://images.lazygamer.net/2012/07/kim_jong_il_team_america1.jpg

Honestly I picked UNH and NDSU in the finals in the bracket but I'm actually thinking whoever wins between EWU and Illinois St (and I picked EWU) will be favored to beat UNH.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 11th, 2014, 09:32 AM
I picked EWU/NDSU in the final of my bracket.

Still going with it.

bluehenbillk
December 11th, 2014, 09:37 AM
It's inevitable that EWU will face SHSU or NDSU in Frisco.

I'll go with this.

tomq04
December 11th, 2014, 10:23 AM
If nothing else, that is the best "story arch" going into the semi's/final for this edition of FCS playoffs.

SHSU knocking off NDSU in Fargo for redemption, and a shot at rewriting their opening week against EWU.

Gil Dobie
December 11th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Sleeper is Chatty to the finals, but more in likely EWU. The other side of the bracket is a crap-shoot, and hopefully NDSU prevails.

ngineer
December 12th, 2014, 09:52 PM
I'm still sticking with a UNH/NDSU championship game. Too bad the game can't be played at Cowell!! (;-)