PDA

View Full Version : a little help

clenz
December 10th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I started a sheet a long time ago and got to a point where I couldn't find my issue but always got to the point of there being a mathematical issue.

Someone take a look at this and see what you can find...if you can find it...

Form deactivated...

clenz
December 10th, 2014, 02:01 PM
PS...

I have no idea where the issue is...but there's one somewhere

Good luck. It's a LONG/BIG sheet.

ace93
December 10th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Is this some kind of Nigerian scam? It is worded like one.

clenz
December 10th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I don't know if my bids by year are off somewhere, or my records or off somewhere, or what it is.

Daytripper
December 10th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Is this some kind of Nigerian scam? It is worded like one.

Should I PM my bank account number? He seems desperate.

melloware13
December 10th, 2014, 02:26 PM
You have 7/2=2 for the MVFC 24 team bids (that was the first thing I checked). Maybe do total number/years and have computer run it instead of just entering yourself

clenz
December 10th, 2014, 02:31 PM
You have 7/2=2 for the MVFC 24 team bids (that was the first thing I checked). Maybe do total number/years and have computer run it instead of just entering yourself
least of what i'm looking for right now...that's from today with just adding this years bids in.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 10th, 2014, 02:38 PM
least of what i'm looking for right now...that's from today with just adding this years bids in.

You didn't ask or point to anything specific so just make a list of all problems and knock them out as you go I'd suggest.

clenz
December 10th, 2014, 02:42 PM
also, that isn't true.

I haven't edited a thing and this is what that sheet looks like

On the other sheet, like I said, I just added this years in. When I created the sheet it was easier to manually move the number over than function all of it because there was a 1 year sample

Daytripper
December 10th, 2014, 03:17 PM
I was a political science major. No wonder this thread makes no sense.

Bisonator
December 10th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Am I the only one that thought the title of this thread was deceiving? xlolx