PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2014 SWAC Championship Game Preview - Alcorn State vs Southern

FootballCEO
December 4th, 2014, 04:30 PM
http://footballgameplan.com/football-gameplans-2014-swac-championship-game-preview-alcorn-state-vs-southern/

Good evening AGS! Here's my video preview of the upcoming SWAC Championship game!

Enjoy

Panther88
December 4th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Very well done. Kudos.

813Jag
December 4th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Great work! Looking for a closer game than the one in September. The Jags chances hinge on slowing down the Braves' running game and hoping the stage isn't too big for the youngsters.

FootballCEO
December 4th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Thanks Gang! I know I'm beating a dead horse here...but I would've really liked to see Alcorn in the playoffs. They're OL/DL is very strong!

GAD
December 4th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Great Job can't wait til Saturday!

813Jag
December 5th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Thanks Gang! I know I'm beating a dead horse here...but I would've really liked to see Alcorn in the playoffs. They're OL/DL is very strong!
they had a really strong showing against Southern Miss. Although I'm hoping the Jags steal this one, I really believe next year should be our year.

Panther88
December 5th, 2014, 08:48 AM
they had a really strong showing against Southern Miss. Although I'm hoping the Jags steal this one, I really believe next year should be our year.

Careful. Our redshirts, 100% of them, will be ready and available. Most are much, MUCH better than the starters who played this fall, w/ the exception of Hebert. :) Also note that (hopefully) Courtney Brown returns. :)

813Jag
December 5th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Careful. Our redshirts, 100% of them, will be ready and available. Most are much, MUCH better than the starters who played this fall, w/ the exception of Hebert. :) Also note that (hopefully) Courtney Brown returns. :)
Trust me I have my good eye on the Panthers

Panther88
December 5th, 2014, 12:18 PM
We've had our good eye on the job that Dawson Odums has done over the last 2 years @ SU as well, 813.

number1
December 7th, 2014, 05:10 AM
We've had our good eye on the job that Dawson Odums has done over the last 2 years @ SU as well, 813.

Just make sure y'all just have your eyes on him, and aren't going to try and hire him away. lol

BluBengal07
December 8th, 2014, 08:43 AM
good game Southern and Alcorn. then to have 38,969 for a national audience, good look FCS.

Panther88
December 8th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Just make sure y'all just have your eyes on him, and aren't going to try and hire him away. lol

lol Naw man. I think Odums is set @ SU. SU compensates and treats him very nice, from what I'm able to ascertain. However, there is ONE current SWAC head coach who applied. xreadx And 2 current o-coordinators. xreadx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 8th, 2014, 11:26 AM
good game Southern and Alcorn. then to have 38,969 for an national audience, good look FCS.

That's excellent.