PDA

View Full Version : Cap'n Cat Gives YSU Its Due Props....

Cap'n Cat
November 13th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Hats off to the Penguins of the Gateway Football Conference! Hopin' you go far in the playoffs.

Always enjoyed you guys, just disliked some of your posters!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Someone create me a Penguin signature and I'll display it proudly for the rest of the season.

griz37
November 13th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Hats off to the Penguins of the Gateway Football Conference! Hopin' you go far in the playoffs.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Someone create me a Penguin signature and I'll display it proudly for the rest of the season.

Are you coming to Missoula for Cat-Griz?

FlyYtown
November 13th, 2006, 02:20 PM

Well I assume you dislike me::: but I caught your plea for a YSU Sig...Here you go!

http://www.eguins.frihost.net/cms/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/ysugatewaysig.jpg

crunifan
November 13th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Yep, gotta say it again. Congrats to Youngstown State!

Take care of business!

Cap'n Cat
November 13th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Are you coming to Missoula for Cat-Griz?

Would love to, 37. Job hunt comes first!!!

:) :) :)