PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else done this today...

chattanoogamocs
November 28th, 2014, 04:03 PM
Scratch your head looking for the playoff games...and then realizing that today is Friday, not Saturday?

I have done it 3 times today. :)

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Scratch your head looking for the playoff games...and then realizing that today is Friday, not Saturday?

My dad did. He bought the ESPN Gameplan thing and was on the phone calling them about the channels not coming in. xlolx

Good thing was they signed him up for bball...which he could not give a **** about in any way so his call alerted them they had him on the wrong thing and fixed it.

tomq04
November 28th, 2014, 05:01 PM
3 times for me too....doesn't help that I'm sick. Why are there Friday games next week?

ElCid
November 28th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Today is Friday?? Oh Crap. Better gets my picks in. I have no earthly idea what day it is or where I am. Can someone help me please?

melloware13
November 28th, 2014, 07:22 PM
I don't think there's a Friday game for two weeks, until the Quarterfinals. Next Friday has the MAC and PAC-12 title games

Bisonoline
November 28th, 2014, 07:44 PM

Thats way I started my day.

Catsfan90
November 28th, 2014, 08:01 PM
I got all excited and put on ESPN 3 and than proceeded to get more angry as I couldn't find any of the games. (I assumed ESPN had dropped it last minute or something in favor of the junk games that were on)

Sycamore62
November 28th, 2014, 08:09 PM
I decided to go to work hoping it would help the day pass.

first time I've wished a Friday was over for a while

Grizo406
November 28th, 2014, 08:21 PM
I CONSISTENTLY do **** like this. But, it mostly happens on a Tuesday when I think it's a Monday...disappointing friends along the way.xbawlingx

citdog
November 28th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Today is Friday?? Oh Crap. Better gets my picks in. I have no earthly idea what day it is or where I am. Can someone help me please?

Do you also like flashlights and basketball shoes?