PDA

View Full Version : First AGS Selection Committee

MTfan4life
November 23rd, 2014, 09:32 AM
So, myself and a few other rubes (or quality posters, you pick) were given the task of selecting an applicable playoff bracket based off the data from the people competing in the projection contest. Therefore, this is a reflection of all of AGS and this is our very first AGS official bracket projection:

1. North Dakota State

South Dakota State

Eastern Kentucky

Montana State

Stephen F. Austin

8. Chattanooga

4. Eastern Washington

Montana

San Diego

Northern Iowa

Bethune-Cookman

5. Illinois State

6. Villanova

James Madison

Morgan State

Sam Houston State

Southeastern Louisiana

3. Jacksonville State

7. Coastal Carolina

Liberty

Richmond

Fordham

Sacred Heart

2. New Hampshire

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2014, 09:35 AM
I watched the work as it was going and I was doing the poll this morning and it is epic & hectic. xlolx

You guys did a great job. The players in the game gave some good stuff to work with. Really like it!

kalm
November 23rd, 2014, 09:39 AM
Nice job everyone...especially MTFanforlife for crunching the numbers!

Drblankstare
November 23rd, 2014, 09:57 AM
Lehigh shafted again, you guys should be ashamedxlolx

clenz
November 23rd, 2014, 10:01 AM
Not a bad effort but us schmucks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TheRevSFA
November 23rd, 2014, 10:07 AM
Well we missed 1 and 2 but eh

clenz
November 23rd, 2014, 10:09 AM
I told you guys isub over bcu... I told you

MTfan4life
November 23rd, 2014, 10:22 AM
I can't believe Richmond outbid Liberty. Or maybe they just didn't want to do a rematch. Just seems weird for Liberty to not be able to host a first round game. They'd probably bring 15,000+ even though it's thanksgiving because it's been so long for them.

Drblankstare
November 23rd, 2014, 10:22 AM
Hell of a job you guys

MacThor
November 23rd, 2014, 11:09 AM
I can't believe Richmond outbid Liberty. Or maybe they just didn't want to do a rematch. Just seems weird for Liberty to not be able to host a first round game. They'd probably bring 15,000+ even though it's thanksgiving because it's been so long for them.

The committee head said they wouldn't schedule a re-match. That's the only reason they put SELA against SHSU - they didn't meet in the regular season.

TheRevSFA
November 23rd, 2014, 11:42 AM
Called SFA and UNI.

IBleedYellow
November 23rd, 2014, 11:45 AM
Called SFA and UNI.

Your basketball team should be able to tell the football team how the game will feel. :D

clenz
November 23rd, 2014, 11:51 AM
Your basketball team should be able to tell the football team how the game will feel. :D
Hopefully this game isn't that close...

IBleedYellow
November 23rd, 2014, 11:53 AM
Hopefully this game isn't that close...

Who cares about how close it was. W and an L. Those are what matter.

clenz
November 23rd, 2014, 11:58 AM
Who cares about how close it was. W and an L. Those are what matter.
For that game? You bet you're right. That's a tough place to play, especially at 8 am.

I'm if uni needs ot to beat sfa by a field goal it means bad things going forward.

I respect what sfa has don't this year but it shouldn't be close.

I also have some hard feelings with his their team and coaches acted when they were in the dome a couple years ago

TheRevSFA
November 23rd, 2014, 12:17 PM
For that game? You bet you're right. That's a tough place to play, especially at 8 am.

I'm if uni needs ot to beat sfa by a field goal it means bad things going forward.

I respect what sfa has don't this year but it shouldn't be close.

I also have some hard feelings with his their team and coaches acted when they were in the dome a couple years ago

To your last point, different coaches

- - - Updated - - -

I also think SFA might surprise you Clenz

clenz
November 23rd, 2014, 12:52 PM
I know different coaches but those actions left a really, really, bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.... Really bad.

I'm not sure classless describes your team that year

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2014, 01:06 PM
I know different coaches but those actions left a really, really, bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.... Really bad.

I'm not sure classless describes your team that year

So that conversation we had a few years back about how UNI acted back in the day at our stadium...DeCoite move in particular, you think we should hang onto that now? Good to know.

clenz
November 23rd, 2014, 01:27 PM
Yeah.. Keep throwing thise vhs tapes at people

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2014, 01:45 PM
Yeah.. Keep throwing thise vhs tapes at people

Still waiting for that report about that I mean you got that info. but nobody made mention in any media. I think we got tape of that player doing the deed..oh yes we do. Of course a coach pulling shenanigans on a tape exchange is nothing new...I mean you were talking about classy organizations and how you or your fan base holds feet to the fire on these issues correct?

I think you'll notice this type of stuff doesn't come up unless you are in some sort of a holier than thou mode like you were.

Different staff, different players, move on instead of holding on to some silly **** dude. Your team ain't no better at the class thing than anyone else's.