PDA

View Full Version : A Message To My Fellow Bison Fans

No_Skill
November 11th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Let's take a step back, sober up a bit, and relax.

After reading some of the recent posts I get the sense that some of my fellow fans are begging for respect. Please, be patient. Our time will come. :nod:

We are better than this petty bickering. :o

Respect is something given not petitioned for, and believe me...we will get it. The fans on this site KNOW college football. :bow: If we truly deserve the respect that we think we do, it will be given.

Best of luck to all the playoff teams. I can't wait until we can join the party. :thumbsup:

TheBisonator
November 11th, 2006, 08:47 PM
With each game we win, we earn a little more respect. Fans of other I-AA teams who wouldn't have given us a second glance are now saying they have us #1 in their poll.

Let's settle down, Bison fans, and concentrate on beating the Bunnies next week and win the GWFC. More respect is to be earned. We'll deal with the whole respect thing when the season is over. We still have yet to fully prove ourselves. Patience, my friend.

As Clarence would say:

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00002/74/12/2032147_l.jpg

PATIENCE!!!

GreenDay17
November 11th, 2006, 08:53 PM
The Bison certainly have my respect. I would love to see a future series with Portland State.

Tod
November 11th, 2006, 08:55 PM

After reading some of the recent posts I get the sense that some of my fellow fans are begging for respect. Please, be patient. Our time will come. :nod:

Respect is something given not petitioned for, and believe me...we will get it. The fans on this site KNOW college football. :bow: If we truly deserve the respect that we think we do, it will be given.

Best of luck to all the playoff teams. I can't wait until we can join the party. :thumbsup:

Amen! NDSU is in such a lousy position, being as good as they are but not eligible. Some fans are lashing out a little, in frustration.

It's understandable, but listen to the ironically named, but wise No_Skill.

The respect is there. We can do nothing about the rules.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

matfu
November 11th, 2006, 08:56 PM
what year will you guys be able to participate in the playoffs?

Bisonforlife
November 11th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Finally a thread that I am not embarassed about. Half of the crap that I have read from so called fans of football mascarading as Bison fans has lately had the tact of a can of slick 50:(

No_Skill
November 11th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Amen! NDSU is in such a lousy position, being as good as they are but not eligible. Some fans are lashing out a little, in frustration.

It's understandable, but listen to the ironically named, but wise No_Skill.

The respect is there. We can do nothing about the rules.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

That's my online poker name :smiley_wi

BTW We will be eligible for the big dance in '08. See you there!

Bison05
November 11th, 2006, 08:59 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

No_Skill
November 11th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Finally a thread that I am not embarassed about. Half of the crap that I have read from so called fans of football mascarading as Bison fans has lately had the tact of a can of slick 50:(

I can't fault them. In my heart I feel the same way.

Let it not be said that Bison Fans have no passion! :nod:

bobbythekidd
November 11th, 2006, 09:12 PM
That's my online poker name :smiley_wi

That was you!!?? You were bluffing!!?? My wife left me!

Just kidding, You guys have much respect. Always have, just not at this level. My dad still talks about you guys from the mid 90's in Div II. Most are more jelous than anything. Imagine trying to go to the dance for years or decades, and some newbie sweeps their schedule. And making it look easy.

Bisonforlife
November 11th, 2006, 09:15 PM
That was you!!?? You were bluffing!!?? My wife left me!

Just kidding, You guys have much respect. Always have, just not at this level. My dad still talks about you guys from the mid 90's in Div II. Most are more jelous than anything. Imagine trying to go to the dance for years or decades, and some newbie sweeps their schedule. And making it look easy.
Thanks for the kind wordsxsmileyclapx

Grizo406
November 12th, 2006, 01:03 AM
The Bison have my respect, and I'm REALLY sorry your program isn't in the BSC.

catbob
November 12th, 2006, 01:33 AM
I don't think anyone doesn't respect NDSU... I was at the bar watching the Cats play ... ISU? (or NAU), and the NDSU/Minn game was on. The whole bar was cheering for the Bison, and I think one of the employees was either a NDSU grad or was from ND.

NDSU is my #2 team in the nation right now, behind App.

AZGrizFan
November 12th, 2006, 09:30 AM

No harm, no foul.

You may need to get MplsBison off the bridge though....xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx ..he sounds about ready to jump. :eek: :eek: :eek: