PDA

View Full Version : SWEEP!

GreatAppSt
November 11th, 2006, 05:43 PM
It's official 2006 APPS SWEEP! the SoCon!!! and become the outright SoCon champs and the Old Mountain Jug stays in Boone!!!

Way to go players!!!:hurray: :hurray: xsmileyclapx :hurray: :hurray: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

GO APPS!

PantherRob82
November 11th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Congrats to the Apps. Impressive sweep of the SoCon.

Bison05
November 11th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Oh, and congrats ASU, I expect to be watching you guys in Chatty.

Bison06
November 11th, 2006, 06:28 PM
haha, don't mind certain bison fans right now. We are just frustrated because we can't find out how good our team really is for sure. I for one wish we could play teams like ASU and UMASS, not because I think we would pound you, but because we are new to the game and personally I have no idea how we would stack up. Congrats on a great season and I hope we will see you on our schedule in the future.

KiddBrewer
November 11th, 2006, 06:29 PM
bison 06- smart man, welcome to AGS.

KiddBrewer
November 11th, 2006, 06:44 PM
other than GSU and Wofford, the apps pounded on the socon the whole year. We didnt get to choose after the NC if we wanted to move to a harder conference the next year so we could prove to doubters that we were the best if we were to be just as good the next year. We are signed up in, like i said before, one of or the best conference historically in I-AA, and we played and won the games on our schedule.

boonegoon
November 11th, 2006, 08:01 PM
So I just get back from a dreary, wet and raucous crown at Western Carolina and I have to look at drunk Bison fan's hatemail?

that's the beauty of the 1 AA way. You get to prove it on the field in the playoffs. I don't care if we won every game that we played by 2 points, it's still a win and we will be the number 1 or 2 seed in those playoffs THIS year.

BTW, way to rip CAl poly today. I'm sure Montana is a little quiet

GreatAppSt
November 11th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Oh, and congrats ASU, I expect to be watching you guys in Chatty.

Thanks Bison 05, and Bison 06:thumbsup: