PDA

View Full Version : CAA is the top FCS Comference

Milktruck74
November 15th, 2014, 01:11 PM
The announcer for the JMU v Richmond Game just said the CAA is the Nations BEST FCS conference....What rock has he been under for the last 5 or 6 years? The CAA is still strong, but There isn't much argument the MVFC has that title wrapped up for the past few years.

Mattymc727
November 15th, 2014, 01:25 PM
They have been saying that for CAA games for years. Just goes to show you how unprepared these d-list announcers are when it comes to covering FCS football. They keep saying the CAA is the SEC of FCS and it seems like only us AGS folks realize is not...

UNHWildcat18
November 15th, 2014, 01:29 PM
They have been saying that for CAA games for years. Just goes to show you how unprepared these d-list announcers are when it comes to covering FCS football. They keep saying the CAA is the SEC of FCS and it seems like only us AGS folks realize is not...

Exactly, maybe if it was the early 2000s.

superman7515
November 15th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Eh, I don't really think it's that big of a deal. Even the Oakland Raiders announcers find nice things to say about them, I wouldn't worry much about it.

Milktruck74
November 15th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Dis my Raiders again and I will CUT you!!!

Grizalltheway
November 15th, 2014, 02:45 PM
Dis my Raiders again and I will CUT you!!!
Typical Raiders fan...xlolx

Milktruck74
November 15th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Just like the huge expansion of BCS schools has flooded the market with scholarships and the talent level of FCS has suffered....so has the digital and streaming of games reduced the talent necessary to announce. My dad did color for about 25 years (won an Emmy) and we were discussing this last week. They don't prepare....

Milktruck74
November 15th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Typical Raiders fan...xlolx

You can Hate on my Raiders, but they have the best fans EVER!!!!

superman7515
November 15th, 2014, 03:05 PM
You can Hate on my Raiders, but they have the best fans EVER!!!!

I haven't been allowed back in Arena's Deli & Bar since Super Bowl 37 thanks to a Raiders fan, haha. My buddy Brad had one too many, okay a few too many, and got into it with some guys cheering for Tampa Bay. Just basic smack talk back and forth until someone must have crossed a line and the next thing I know, Brad is standing on the table and jumps down onto the guy with some kinda Dusty Rhodes bionic elbow crap and then the game is afoot. To this day I don't know which one of the two of them started it, but I'm willing to blame Brad just because he's a Raiders fan, haha.

Milktruck74
November 15th, 2014, 03:07 PM
I haven't been allowed back in Arena's Deli & Bar since Super Bowl 37 thanks to a Raiders fan, haha. My buddy Brad had one too many, okay a few too many, and got into it with some guys cheering for Tampa Bay. Just basic smack talk back and forth until someone must have crossed a line and the next thing I know, Brad is standing on the table and jumps down onto the guy with some kinda Dusty Rhodes bionic elbow crap and then the game is afoot. To this day I don't know which one of the two of them started it, but I'm willing to blame Brad just because he's a Raiders fan, haha.

I like ole Brad....I need to party with that guy!!!!