PDA

View Full Version : FCS Betting

CappinHard
November 14th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Just curious, does anyone know of a site that tracks FCS line movements? There are more than I can count that track FBS lines, but I cannot find a single one that tracks FCS. I go to 5dimes to get my degenerate fix, and I noticed a lot of movement in the MVFC lines this week and I would like to know what they started at.

Speaking of the movement, anyone surprised that Western Illinois has gone from 11 point dogs to 7 point dogs? I assume they have been dogs in every other game this year (pun intended). It would be nice to have a site to be able to look back at previous lines along with line movement. Maybe I am unveiling a business opportunity for someone? It sounds like we have a web site creator or two around here (cough*Wallace*cough). I... declare... Copyright!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rALX_w5cEeA

ursus arctos horribilis
November 14th, 2014, 05:20 PM
I don't use it but I have heard of a place called 5 dimes that people have promoted here before. Google that and see what ya get.

skinny_uncle
November 14th, 2014, 09:09 PM
You mean there are idiots out there that actually bet on these games??????????

xsmhx

Hood
November 15th, 2014, 02:56 PM
You mean there are idiots out there that actually bet on these games??????????

xsmhxI was at an early 00s Nicholls State football home game against a D3/NAIA team (time has caused me to forget) and a fellow that was friends with my bleacher neighbors (sitting about half a section away) had apparently laid down a sizable amount of dough for Nicholls to win by a large margin, and they did. Every time NSU scored this yahoo stood up with a "HEY LOOK AT ME I AM A DOUCHE" pose. To this day I want to know who set a line for a D3/NAIA @ FCS game, and why it occurs if it still does occur. From eavesdropping I learned that this dude made "serious bank" off that game.