PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions - Week 12

mvemjsunpx
November 12th, 2014, 11:34 PM
I don't know what happened to darrell, so I guess I'll start these over here too.

Portland St. 20-38 Sac State — Hornets ensure they're as big a favorite as possible for their annual Davis choke

Davis 21-42 Cal Poly — If the 'Stangs don't finish 8-4, there's something wrong with the universe

Montana 31-17 Suutah — No run threat = Griz pass rush feast

NoCo 20-23 Weber — Go with the home team, I guess

Idaho St. 35-31 Montana St. — Kramer Bowl X… why can't they both lose?

NAU 24-13 NoDak — The 'Jacks suck on the road, but I'm not sure UND can beat anyone that isn't terrible right now

tomq04
November 13th, 2014, 08:33 AM
As much as I'm rooting huge for idaho st, that game is a huge toss up. I want them both to represent in the dance, but loser is likely out.
edit- ISU is out of they lose. MSU is only "likely" out

wapiti
November 13th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Portland St. 24-27 Sac State Sac is at home and takes the W with home field advantage.

UC Davis 17-36 Cal Poly CP is shooting for the playoffs and is more motivated.

Montana 24-26 Suu This game will be tied at end of regulation and SUU wins with a safety in OT.

UNC 11-28 Weber I feel as though the grill masters have been improving each week. and now with a win they are hungry for more and will want a win on their home field.

Idaho St. 45-42 Montana St. I really want MSU to win this, but if MSU plays like they did against PSU they will lose.

NAU 16-13 UND NAU is playing for the autobid. But NAU has also struggled on the road this year. Meanwhile UND has been bitten hard by the injury bug. Which should result in NAU taking the win.

Walkon79
November 13th, 2014, 06:04 PM
I want to go:

SAC
UCD
SUU
WSU
MSU
UND

xnodx

uofmman1122
November 13th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Montana 24-26 Suu This game will be tied at end of regulation and SUU wins with a safety in OT.trolololol

bonarae
November 13th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Sacramento State
UC Davis
Southern Utah
Weber State
Montana State
North Dakota

Red & Black
November 13th, 2014, 06:42 PM
I don't know what happened to darrell, so I guess I'll start these over here too.

Portland St. 20-38 Sac State — Hornets ensure they're as big a favorite as possible for their annual Davis choke

Davis 21-42 Cal Poly — If the 'Stangs don't finish 8-4, there's something wrong with the universe

Montana 31-17 Suutah — No run threat = Griz pass rush feast

NoCo 20-23 Weber — Go with the home team, I guess

Idaho St. 35-31 Montana St. — Kramer Bowl X… why can't they both lose?

NAU 24-13 NoDak — The 'Jacks suck on the road, but I'm not sure UND can beat anyone that isn't terrible right now

Haven't really seen him around since the 54-3 beat down.

Ball-Sac
Poly
Montana
Weber
Idaho State
NAU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

veinup
November 13th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Montana 24-26 Suu This game will be tied at end of regulation and SUU wins with a safety in OT.

nope. nah. nope. no.

wapiti
November 14th, 2014, 10:08 AM
trolololol

Yup. You got me.
My prediction is much more of who I would like to see win than who is more likely to win.

Walkon79
November 14th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Yup. You got me.
My prediction is much more of who I would like to see win than who is more likely to win.

Same here!!!