19. South Dakota State
20. Eastern Kentucky
21. Bryant
22. Southern Illinois
23. William & Mary
24. Stephen F. Austin
25. Indiana State

Dropped from rankings: Cal Poly 23

Others receiving votes: Northern Arizona 43, Idaho State 26, Cal Poly 20, Liberty 20, Alcorn State 17, James Madison 14, North Carolina A&T 8, Charleston Southern 6, Sacred Heart 5, Yale 3, Bucknell 2, Sam Houston State 2, South Carolina State 2

Fear the Bird
November 10th, 2014, 01:29 PM
McNeese and Montana, priceless

FargoBison
November 10th, 2014, 01:30 PM
McNeese and Montana, priceless

I'm starting to think games don't even matter, people just based on name and record.

knucklehead
November 10th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Ugh. What a mess. Do the coaches or writers know Liberty Beat Bryant?

BattinRam
November 10th, 2014, 01:34 PM
7........YES 7.
MVFC Teams in the Top 25.

dbackjon
November 10th, 2014, 01:40 PM
7........YES 7.
MVFC Teams in the Top 25.

I wouldn't get too excited over a coaches poll.

MarkCCU
November 10th, 2014, 01:45 PM
#1? Do they see something most fans don't?

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't get too excited over a coaches poll.
Exactly. I'm glad CCU is highly ranked but, we aren't a #1 team.

FargoBison
November 10th, 2014, 01:46 PM
I am not sure I have seen a poll as bad as the coaches poll.

CCU at #1? They don't even play a single ranked team in this poll.
Montana at #15? Their best win is against Sac State, an unranked team beat them by 20(Of course that team should be ranked but save that for later).
McNeese State at 11? I guess playing Nebraska close and beating nobody is all that matters.
Harvard at 17? Well I guess playing nobody works for CCU...Why not the Crimson who play a much worse schedule

Cal Poly unranked? They beat the #15 team by 20 and also the #13 team
Idaho State unranked? They might be playing the best football in the Big Sky right now
NAU should be ranked, heck they are the only FCS to beat EWU. Plus they took down Cal Poly.

Catsfan90
November 10th, 2014, 01:49 PM
http://www.coastalcarolina.edu/

Can anyone from CCU tell me if there is any affiliation between these two institutions? The first time I heard of CCU I thought this is who they kept referring to.

NY Crusader 2010
November 10th, 2014, 01:53 PM

Montana at #15? Their best win is against Sac State, an unranked team beat them by 20(Of course that team should be ranked but save that for later).
McNeese State at 11? I guess playing Nebraska close and beating nobody is all that matters.
Harvard at 17? Well I guess playing nobody works for CCU...Why not the Crimson who play a much worse schedule

Idaho State unranked? They might be playing the best football in the Big Sky right now
NAU should be ranked, heck they are the only FCS to beat EWU. Plus they took down Cal Poly.

+1

You won't see Harvard rise much higher -- the top Ivy League team by default just always seems to float between 15 and 20 even if they deserve to be higher. The 2004 Harvard team finished one spot behind #1 JMU in the Sagarin rankings but still was ranked somewhere in the high teens in the human polls.

- - - Updated - - -

+1

You won't see Harvard rise much higher -- the top Ivy League team by default just always seems to float between 15 and 20 even if they deserve to be higher. The 2004 Harvard team finished one spot behind #1 JMU in the Sagarin rankings but still was ranked somewhere in the high teens in the human polls.

MarkCCU
November 10th, 2014, 01:54 PM
http://www.coastalcarolina.edu/

Can anyone from CCU tell me if there is any affiliation between these two institutions? The first time I heard of CCU I thought this is who they kept referring to.

No relation. www.coastal.edu