PDA

View Full Version : FCS Playoffs: Who's In?

JoltinJoe
November 8th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Fordham won a place in the FCS playoffs with its win at Bucknell last night. They are the PL's AQ.

I think there's one or two other teams which have locked up a berth? Correct?

Let's try to keep this thread current as teams qualify.

FargoBison
November 8th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Looks like Chattanooga can clinch the SoCon auto bid if they beat Wofford today.

kdinva
November 8th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Fordham won a place in the FCS playoffs with its win at Bucknell last night. They are the PL's AQ.

I think there's one or two other teams which have locked up a berth? Correct?

Let's try to keep this thread current as teams qualify.

Fordham can do no worse than tie, but they beat both Bucknell and Colgate.......to clinch, they need to win their next game, at home, vs......G'town.....so they are in...

UTC does clinch SoCon outright w/win over Wofford today....all other conferences will most likely come down to the results on Nov. 22nd..

JoltinJoe
November 8th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Fordham can do no worse than tie, but they beat both Bucknell and Colgate.......to clinch, they need to win their next game, at home, vs......G'town.....so they are in...

UTC does clinch SoCon outright w/win over Wofford today....all other conferences will most likely come down to the results on Nov. 22nd..

Fordham holds -- and cannot lose -- the first tie-breaker with any other team which can still tie with Fordham for a share of the PL title.

The Rams are in.

JoltinJoe
November 10th, 2014, 11:13 AM
As for today:

Chattanooga -- Southern Conference Auto Qualifier
Fordham -- Patriot League Auto Qualifier

Any others?

PAllen
November 10th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Maybe not Autobids just yet, but:

UNH
Nova
NDSU
Ill St.
EKU
Coastal Carolina
E. Washington

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 10th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Jax State too?

tomq04
November 10th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Maybe not Autobids just yet, but:

UNH
Nova
NDSU
Ill St.
EKU
Coastal Carolina
E. Washington

You might be breaking the point of the thread, but EWU with only 1 game left is in even with a loss, and I believe the same should be true of the other 6.

FargoBison
November 10th, 2014, 02:37 PM
The OVC autobid will be settled this week but I don't see any other being settled unless something crazy happens.

Sycamore62
November 10th, 2014, 02:39 PM
The OVC autobid will be settled this week but I don't see any other being settled unless something crazy happens.
in theory EIU could win the lose to UTMartin

ace93
November 10th, 2014, 03:12 PM
You might be breaking the point of the thread, but EWU with only 1 game left is in even with a loss, and I believe the same should be true of the other 6.

Yes, completely and totally breaking the point of the thread. This is meant to be the same as what occurs the week leading up to the NCAA hoops tournaments when on the various sports networks they put a list of those who have punched their tickets.

BisonTru
November 10th, 2014, 08:48 PM

I believe Jacksonville will clinch the PFL with a win this weekend.

WestCoastAggie
November 10th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Right now, SC State is in first place and will win all tie-breakers for the AQ if they win out.