PDA

View Full Version : New TV spots

Ronbo
November 10th, 2006, 01:21 PM
You'll need quicktime. Looks like the push to pay for and fill the 4000 new seats in 2008 will be starting soon.

http://www.go-synthetic.com/Griz Country-med.mov

http://www.go-synthetic.com/LEGACY-3.mov

If you get audio and no video you need the latest release of quicktime. Get it here

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

Torero Tradition
November 10th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Simply amazing! can't wait to come up there for the first round of the playoffs now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

putter
November 10th, 2006, 01:48 PM
I wonder how many they will try to get season tickets for? With 1500 seats for the students that leves another 2500 seats. I don't think the waiting list is that long..

FlyYtown
November 10th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Damn I am so jealous! GO GRIZ

JMU2004
November 10th, 2006, 02:49 PM
I have a hard time belieiving that the UM athletic dept. has a big debt when they can spend money to get AWESOME videos like that. Very jealous

patssle
November 10th, 2006, 03:43 PM
good stuff

It dosn't really take a big budget to produce good videos...just people with skill in shooting/editing.

VictorG
November 10th, 2006, 04:58 PM
It's so cool to realize you and all your family were there for most of those stadium shots, so you're part of those great videos.

Mrs. VictorG

mtgrizfan4life
November 10th, 2006, 05:20 PM
These videos, coupled with the new griznation video are unreal.
It makes me even prouder to be part of Griznation. All this has me wondering, if it is beyond filling seats for expansion. Are we trying to make an impression and prepare for the BIG MOVE ? If we see videos and basketball begin to be part of this, then I really will be reading between the lines. Either way, It is great to be a GRIZ!

SeattleGriz
November 10th, 2006, 05:44 PM
It makes me even prouder to be part of Griznation. All this has me wondering, if it is beyond filling seats for expansion. Are we trying to make an impression and prepare for the BIG MOVE ? If we see videos and basketball begin to be part of this, then I really will be reading between the lines. Either way, It is great to be a GRIZ!

I hope they release the Griznation video. I mean hell, if you want a video to get out there, release it on the net and it will get viewed endlessly.

PantherRob82
November 10th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Nice promos.:thumbsup:

SeattleGriz
November 11th, 2006, 01:02 AM
JUST MOVING THIS THREAD BACK UP TOP

Ronbo
November 11th, 2006, 07:00 AM
I wonder how many they will try to get season tickets for? With 1500 seats for the students that leves another 2500 seats. I don't think the waiting list is that long..

Thus the TV commercials. If it's like the last expansion the Administration will want deposits on the new seats before they even start work.

GrizRchattybound
November 24th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Thus the TV commercials. If it's like the last expansion the Administration will want deposits on the new seats before they even start work.

absolutely - the "UoM" in my opinion will only build what they are assured will be paid for with "O.P.M." (Other People's Money) and be successful.

No oops allowed, especially after the last oops accounting fiasco.

Go Griz

Peems
November 24th, 2006, 04:27 PM

no way the griz are planning on moving up. plus why in the hell would we want to? do you want to become another idaho?:nono:

jimgrizfan
November 24th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Thanks for posting those promos, I hadn't seen those spots. I love the Griz Nation video they show on big screen, it always gives me goosebumps.

GaSouthern
November 24th, 2006, 04:41 PM
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
I'm Jealous!!!