PDA

View Full Version : Bucknell, Fordham to play at Army in 2015

BucBisonAtLarge
November 5th, 2014, 12:08 AM
https://army.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1677634

Army is the Bison's first FBS opponent since 2001 (Kent State).

Lehigh Football Nation
November 5th, 2014, 12:18 AM
Nice!

Go...gate
November 5th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Takes a bit of the sting out of the Ivies electing not to play PL schools.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 5th, 2014, 12:42 AM
Has Lehigh and/or Lafayette "officially" announced a FBS game? There have been various rumors around Lehigh but I've seen nothing in writing.....

Holy Cross, Bucknell, Colgate and Fordham are all set....

DFW HOYA
November 5th, 2014, 05:23 AM
Congratulations.

Franks Tanks
November 5th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Has Lehigh and/or Lafayette "officially" announced a FBS game? There have been various rumors around Lehigh but I've seen nothing in writing.....

Yes, Lafayette is playing Army in 2016 and 2018.

Fordhamanhattan
November 5th, 2014, 07:58 AM
I think a little credit goes to Fordham for leading the way to scholarships. A dream of mine came through when I walked in the snow to the sold-out Fordham-Army game several years ago. I believe Bucknell and Lafayette enthusiasts will feel the same way.

RichH2
November 5th, 2014, 08:31 AM

Joe a firm believer in not publushing future scheds. The rumors were nice and probably partly true. We wont know for sure until AD puts out each annual schedule or we catch it on an FBS sched.

kdinva
November 5th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Joe a firm believer in not publushing future skeds....

It's the same in Lexington.......

PAllen
November 5th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Joe a firm believer in not publushing future scheds. The rumors were nice and probably partly true. We wont know for sure until AD puts out each annual schedule or we catch it on an FBS sched.

BTW, that annoys the crap out of me. Lehigh used to (15-20yrs ago) post future scheds. Sure they can change, but man it's nice to get excited (or gripe and complain) about what's coming.

citdog
November 5th, 2014, 09:48 AM
hudson high is continuing to schedule weak little sisters from the patsy league when another military institution would love to defeat them like it was Second Manassas again......

Lehigh Football Nation
November 5th, 2014, 09:56 AM
hudson high is continuing to schedule weak little sisters from the patsy league when another military institution would love to defeat them like it was Second Manassas again......

Hudson High where a certain General Lee was top of his class...

citdog
November 5th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Hudson High where a certain General Lee was top of his class...

Not Marse Roberts fault that The Citadel had not been founded when he was a Cadet. Even he would have known that vmi paled in comparison....

ngineer
November 5th, 2014, 09:41 PM
BTW, that annoys the crap out of me. Lehigh used to (15-20yrs ago) post future scheds. Sure they can change, but man it's nice to get excited (or gripe and complain) about what's coming.

I agree. It also helps plan ahead for weddings, vacations, etc. so as to avoid a 'serious conflict'.

RichH2
November 5th, 2014, 10:02 PM
I agree. It also helps plan ahead for weddings, vacations, etc. so as to avoid a 'serious conflict'.
Well Joe is the only one allowed to make those plans. :)

JoltinJoe
November 6th, 2014, 07:09 AM

We would beat you guys by at least four touchdowns. :p