PDA

View Full Version : Albany at New Hampshire Game Thread

KPSUL
October 28th, 2014, 12:56 PM
We had the "Albany can win if they..." thread, but how about a more open discussion on the match-up?

M Ruler
October 28th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Since I started the previous thread I will put my 2cents in. I think to take down UNH at home or on the road is a tall order for UA at this point in our development. As I stated, I believe Albany will leave everything in the playbook on the field and have will have zero pressure on them. Gattuso can flat out coach and recruit and it will really pay dividends in a year or two.

Since UNH will be "ready" to play this week I am hoping for bad weather to make this a more winnable game for UA. Rain and snow would be terrific. I will tune in and pay the $ to see this game Saturday evening. The martini or two (three if we win) that I will have should keep the pain at bay.

Gordon Shumway
October 28th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Like the SB game, I am glad this game is at home. I've been following UNH football since '66 (my freshman year), and I don't remember any year where the schedule broke this well for the Cats in all that time.

There is no such thing as a trap game at this point in the season when everything you need to do is laid out in front of you. As such, I expect the Cats to be ready, and the only excuse for Albany winning is they were a better team. I don't think they are better.