PDA

View Full Version : coaches poll

catamount man
October 27th, 2014, 03:10 PM
http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/fcs

xbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingx GO CATS! Win out, including Alabama, and win the whole thing. THEN we might sniff the top 25.

chattanoogamocs
October 27th, 2014, 03:16 PM
I was surprised to see WCU actually lose votes this week.

It's tough when you haven't been good in a long time to get love from the voters...and two Non DI's games hurts because many voters look at WCU as 4-2 instead of 6-2.

catamount man
October 27th, 2014, 03:23 PM
I was surprised to see WCU actually lose votes this week.

It's tough when you haven't been good in a long time to get love from the voters...and two Non DI's games hurts because many voters look at WCU as 4-2 instead of 6-2.

Yeah, I hope we never schedule two d2s again. But I also know why we did it. Cannot fault us for wanting wins. Hopefully we beat you guys and get in there. In all seriousness, I hope it's one for the ages. Good luck(spits):D GO CATS!

FargoBison
October 27th, 2014, 03:25 PM
This poll...

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/30-Rocks-Jack-Donaghy-Facepalm-Gif.gif

skinny_uncle
October 27th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Coastal is too high. Illinois State is too low. Both are undefeated but the Redbirds have done it against a tougher schedule.

Wildcat Pride
October 27th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Not real sure about Coastal Carolina at #2, only watched them play one game and it was against a 2-6 Furman. Whom they beat in double overtime. While Furman scored a season high 31 points . Furman should have won in the 1st overtime if not for a poor pass to a wide open receiver. Not real impressed with the CC team.

Pard4Life
October 27th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Not buying Coastal either... I have them #5 in my poll, and only begrudgingly.

Also, not buying Chatty at 12.

FargoBison
October 27th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Not buying Coastal either... I have them #5 in my poll, and only begrudgingly.

There isn't much that I would be buying in this poll....

chattanoogamocs
October 27th, 2014, 03:48 PM

Me either.

Those my biggest pet peeve is Fordham...7 wins from teams that are a combined 11-41...and when they did play a good team, they got blown out 50-6.

I think both Fordham and Chattanooga should be in the 15-20 range, not knocking on the top 10.

Catamount87
October 27th, 2014, 03:55 PM
The more I see all these polls, the more I scratch my head and wonder about what the voters are drinking, smoking or snorting.