PDA

View Full Version : Red Flash!!

DetroitFlyer
October 25th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Possibly the biggest win in program history! Congrats Coach Chris! Wow! Take down Sacred Heart today! Gotta love conference play!

kdinva
October 25th, 2014, 05:58 PM
didn't see this coming.......NEC wide open....again.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 25th, 2014, 06:00 PM
But a really bad loss for the NEC. The dream of 2 playoffs teams is officially gone....

blackbeard
October 25th, 2014, 06:11 PM
But a really bad loss for the NEC. The dream of 2 playoffs teams is officially gone....

SHU has to win out to get in, if they do they win the auto bid. And if Bryant wins out except a loss at SHU they still finish 9-2. So it ends the dream for SHU if Bryant wins their matchup, but I think Bryant is still alive if SHU wins their matchup.

Libertine
October 25th, 2014, 06:15 PM

Sarcasm? Please, say yes.

Go Bryant.

aceinthehole
October 25th, 2014, 06:50 PM

True, but it was a longshot anyway. If Bryant won out (NEC AQ), I still doubted that SHU would have got an at-large at 9-2. Their best win would have been at Delaware or Duquesne.

Now if someone can steal the NEC AQ (which is doubtful), then I think Bryant has a much better shot for an at-large at 9-2 with wins vs. SBU, Maine, and Bucknell. The loss to Liberty doesn't look that bad.

Congrats to the Red Flash - a great win for them. The OT loss to Wagner may come back to haunt them. They look to be a good team this year.

Go...gate
October 25th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Possibly the biggest win in program history! Congrats Coach Chris! Wow! Take down Sacred Heart today! Gotta love conference play!

The kind of win that really can lift a program.

dgreco
October 25th, 2014, 07:37 PM
True, but it was a longshot anyway. If Bryant won out (NEC AQ), I still doubted that SHU would have got an at-large at 9-2. Their best win would have been at Delaware or Duquesne.

Now if someone can steal the NEC AQ (which is doubtful), then I think Bryant has a much better shot for an at-large at 9-2 with wins vs. SBU, Maine, and Bucknell. The loss to Liberty doesn't look that bad.

Congrats to the Red Flash - a great win for them. The OT loss to Wagner may come back to haunt them. They look to be a good team this year.

I agree, but I hope Bryant still plays like every game is a must win.

DetroitFlyer
November 2nd, 2014, 07:29 AM
Red Flash on a roll after a convincing win over Duquesne. I watched Duquesne crush my Flyers so I know this was another great win for the Red Flash. It seems as though the RF are learning to play defense. I sure would not want to play them in the next few weeks....

dgreco
November 2nd, 2014, 09:54 AM
Red Flash on a roll after a convincing win over Duquesne. I watched Duquesne crush my Flyers so I know this was another great win for the Red Flash. It seems as though the RF are learning to play defense. I sure would not want to play them in the next few weeks....

St. Francis is coming on strong the past few weeks. The Red Flash have looked impressive -- and much better than when they played Brant -- against SHU and Duquesne.