PDA

View Full Version : Griz Nation spreads far and wide

THE DANIMAL
October 22nd, 2014, 11:06 AM
http://www.clc.com/News/Annual-Rankings-2013-14.aspx

Pretty cool that the Griz finish so high on this list. Does anyone know how much money if any, Universities receive in licensing sales??

clawman
October 22nd, 2014, 11:27 AM
That'll get the Bison fans going, not even on the list!

THE DANIMAL
October 22nd, 2014, 11:33 AM

Haha! Yeah it probably will although not my intention just curious. :D

CrazyCat
October 22nd, 2014, 11:38 AM

Probably because they are not a client of CLC.

http://www.clc.com/Clients.aspx

IBleedYellow
October 22nd, 2014, 11:44 AM
Probably because they are not a client of CLC.

http://www.clc.com/Clients.aspx

Awww come on. Don't let the troll know things that we already did :(

THE DANIMAL
October 22nd, 2014, 11:50 AM

Are you referring to me as a troll? I didn't smack talk any school? I simply asked a question.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 22nd, 2014, 12:00 PM

How was he being a troll?

BTW, Griz are slipping. We used to be around the 40-44 mark, maybe even a bit higher in some years so this looks not good comparatively.

IBleedYellow
October 22nd, 2014, 12:00 PM
Are you referring to me as a troll? I didn't smack talk any school? I simply asked a question.

Clawman. :)

THE DANIMAL
October 22nd, 2014, 12:01 PM
Clawman. :)

xthumbsupx

THE DANIMAL
October 22nd, 2014, 12:04 PM

BTW, Griz are slipping. We used to be around the 40-44 mark, maybe even a bit higher in some years so this looks not good comparatively.

Wow, now that you say that, it is a little discouraging. But I guess every team has its bandwagon fans and obviously the Griz haven't had the recent success of teams in the past so the sales drop isn't that shocking.

IBleedYellow
October 22nd, 2014, 12:05 PM
Wow, now that you say that, it is a little discouraging. But I guess every team has its bandwagon fans and obviously the Griz haven't had the recent success of teams in the past so the sales drop isn't that shocking.

Looking at the teams in front of you, they sort of are on an upswing like Rutgers getting into B1G, and others having more media attention as of late.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 22nd, 2014, 12:09 PM

Agreed.

Grizalltheway
October 22nd, 2014, 12:37 PM
The whole stigma (deserved or not) surrounding the JJ case and whatnot has probably had an effect too, I would think.

veinup
October 22nd, 2014, 09:01 PM

guess i need to go buy more griz ****.

mvemjsunpx
October 22nd, 2014, 10:01 PM
Suck it Gonzaga! Both Montana schools are above you. xanim_chaix