PDA

View Full Version : Furman - South Carolina

PantherRob82
October 18th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Furman is tied 7-7 with South Carolina half way through the first quarter. That seems like a pretty good accomplishment given their season thus far. xthumbsupx

OL FU
October 18th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Furman is tied 7-7 with South Carolina half way through the first quarter. That seems like a pretty good accomplishment given their season thus far. xthumbsupx

21-7 now. So far Carolina hasn't stopped our run. ( of course they haven't stopped anybodies run but we aren't an SEC Team) Turnover and penalties have stopped us. We can't stop them at all. Just had a 20+ yard run to the USC 1 yard line called back for a holding penalty away from the ball:-(

PaladinFan
October 18th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Furman is handing this game away with penalties. Really should be a one score game.

Furman looks like a different football team the last two weeks. They are going to cause trouble in the SoCon going forward.

OL FU
October 18th, 2014, 12:50 PM
200 yards first half offense.
50 yards in penalties, I think all of those on offense, including that hold after getting down to the 1
and 0-2 in the redzone.

Score is about what I thought it would be at halftime. But we are playing better than I thought. but the score is what counts.

CockyGeek
October 18th, 2014, 01:33 PM
This is definitely a different Furman team that what I saw the first couple of weeks. They've played very respectably and they should win some more games from here on out for sure.

PaladinFan
October 18th, 2014, 01:46 PM
This is definitely a different Furman team that what I saw the first couple of weeks. They've played very respectably and they should win some more games from here on out for sure.

Strange as it is to say, but the Paladins look a good bit like Wofford on offense with Blazejowski at QB with more run/pass options.

OL FU
October 18th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Strange as it is to say, but the Paladins look a good bit like Wofford on offense with Blazejowski at QB with more run/pass options.

You mean we look like "those guys"xembarrassedx to quote Clay Hendrixxnodx

catamount man
October 18th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Furman could've won this game but turnovers are a killer. S.Carolina sucks. God.........South Alabama may be their only win the rest of the season. Good showing Furman. GO CATS!

BullDog85
October 18th, 2014, 09:23 PM
When you play in WB stadium and you are a FCS team the calling of penalties is a one way street. Turnovers are a whole different matter.

OL FU
October 19th, 2014, 06:29 AM
I don't think Furman could have won this game, no offense Mad, but we certainly could have been tied at halftime.

Should be an interesting second half of the year.