PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Bobcat for 2 weeks...

AppGuy04
November 7th, 2006, 04:03 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOO MSU!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Help Appy lock up this #1 seed.:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Peems
November 7th, 2006, 04:04 PM
dont you mean in two weeks? seeing that we have to play the powerhouse that is Northern Colorado!!! plus even if we win out im sure you guys will stay #1 plus what does it matter 1 or 2 homefield for both.

griz37
November 7th, 2006, 04:05 PM

You are a week early. The Griz play UNC this weekend while the Cats are off.

AppGuy04
November 7th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Ok, well, for the next 2 weeks then

Torero Tradition
November 7th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Go Griz and go NDSU... help USD to the playoffs!

GOKATS
November 7th, 2006, 04:23 PM
I noticed the Bobcat helmet earlier and was going to comment but was busy. Go "Cats!!!

CopperCat
November 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM

It is rather ironic that an undefeated team would be rooting for somebody else to help them into the playoffs.

GO CATS!!!!!!

GrizFamily
November 7th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Ok, well, for the next 2 weeks then

Even a life long Griz fan can appreciate the sentiment. And adopting Bob's cat helmet in your Av is a nice touch too.

Oh yeah, Go Griz. Win out and play at home for the rest of the play-offs.

griz37
November 7th, 2006, 05:42 PM

I hope your support of our hated rival somehow causes the Mountaineers to lose to WCU!!! :D

Mountaineer
November 7th, 2006, 05:43 PM
I hope your support of our hated rival somehow causes the Mountaineers to lose to WCU!!! :D

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Hey, wish for a tree to fall on AppGuy's car or something. Don't take it out on all of us. ;)

kats89
November 7th, 2006, 06:49 PM
I am going to be a NW St Demon fan this week.:nod:

Walkon79
November 7th, 2006, 07:00 PM
I'm a fan of anyone playing USD, Cal Poly, Portland State, or any of the potential bubble teams. If the worst happens and the Bobcats lose on the 18th, it'll take a miracle to get in. Go Bison!!!

DaGriz
November 7th, 2006, 09:24 PM
How can App St. not get the #1 seed? Win or lose Griz, I don't see App St. not being number 1. That said, what difference does it make? Even at #2 App St. would have home field throughout except in Chatty, which at that point it shouldn't matter.

AppGuy04
November 7th, 2006, 09:47 PM
How can App St. not get the #1 seed? Win or lose Griz, I don't see App St. not being number 1. That said, what difference does it make? Even at #2 App St. would have home field throughout except in Chatty, which at that point it shouldn't matter.

Look at the GPI, we are not number 1 in any of the computer rankings. That worries me.

AZGrizFan
November 7th, 2006, 09:52 PM

Aren't you going to change your avatar to a Griz helmet? ;) :p

Peems
November 7th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Look at the GPI, we are not number 1 in any of the computer rankings. That worries me.

well as it says the GPI is for "at large" teams which you guys definitely are not, so i would have no fear.

AppGuy04
November 7th, 2006, 09:55 PM
well as it says the GPI is for "at large" teams which you guys definitely are not, so i would have no fear.

not counting chickens yet

grizwin
November 8th, 2006, 01:56 AM

The cool thing about being #1 is the #1 seed if they make it to the semis Hosts a FRIDAY NIGHT GAME. WOuld be SOOOOOOOOOOO Cool to have another night game at Wa GRIZZZZZZZ

ASU Kep
November 8th, 2006, 02:31 AM

I like ya, AppGuy, but this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen for several reasons:

1) WE'VE STILL GOT A GAME TO PLAY AGAINST OUR ARCH-RIVALS!!!
2) Should we beat WCU (which we certainly, certainly should) the #1 seed is a LOCK.
3) IF MONTANA LOSES TO MSU, THEY WILL LIKELY DROP TO THE FOUR SEED...MEANING A TRIP TO BOONE IN THE SEMIS IS VERY LIKELY...personally, I'd like to put off a potential ASU/UM match-up until Chatty, thank you.
4) We did just fine with the #2 seed last year IIRC.
5) Should hell freeze over and ASU lose to WCU this weekend I know myself and likely many other App posters will put the blame solely on your shoulders for changing your avatar...much like posting in Crapsville, just not a good idea when your team is still in it.

:thumbsup:

AppGuy04
November 8th, 2006, 07:28 AM
I like ya, AppGuy, but this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen for several reasons:

1) WE'VE STILL GOT A GAME TO PLAY AGAINST OUR ARCH-RIVALS!!!
2) Should we beat WCU (which we certainly, certainly should) the #1 seed is a LOCK.
3) IF MONTANA LOSES TO MSU, THEY WILL LIKELY DROP TO THE FOUR SEED...MEANING A TRIP TO BOONE IN THE SEMIS IS VERY LIKELY...personally, I'd like to put off a potential ASU/UM match-up until Chatty, thank you.
4) We did just fine with the #2 seed last year IIRC.
5) Should hell freeze over and ASU lose to WCU this weekend I know myself and likely many other App posters will put the blame solely on your shoulders for changing your avatar...much like posting in Crapsville, just not a good idea when your team is still in it.

:thumbsup:

All good points Kep, but like I said before, nothing is a lock. Hell, if San Diego thinks they can get in, who the hell knows what might happen. As others have posted though, if MSU wins in Missoula, they likely would not get a seed at all, YSU would, and I'm definitely looking forward to FlyYTown's excuses after that one. That being said, I am not putting anything in the bank. We have to beat Western first and then win some more playoff games. I'm just pulling for the Bobkitties to show their true colors. Thats all. Not to mention, if they get in, which they likely would with a win in Missoula, thats one less chance the Tortillas have.

psc2445
November 8th, 2006, 09:59 AM

i tend to agree with the above

TxSt02
November 8th, 2006, 10:37 AM
go usd!!!

GreatAppSt
November 8th, 2006, 01:22 PM
It is rather ironic that an undefeated team would be rooting for somebody else to help them into the playoffs.

GO CATS!!!!!!

We are already IN the playoffs being the first team in 06 to lock up an auto bid last Saturday.:nod: :nod: AG04 just wants insurance of home field throughout with a 1 or 2 seed.

Peems
November 8th, 2006, 01:30 PM
but as mentioned before worry about your team first then the biggest game in AA football.:nod:

GOKATS
November 8th, 2006, 02:27 PM
All good points Kep, but like I said before, nothing is a lock. Hell, if San Diego thinks they can get in, who the hell knows what might happen. As others have posted though, if MSU wins in Missoula, they likely would not get a seed at all, YSU would, and I'm definitely looking forward to FlyYTown's excuses after that one. That being said, I am not putting anything in the bank. We have to beat Western first and then win some more playoff games. I'm just pulling for the Bobkitties to show their true colors. Thats all. Not to mention, if they get in, which they likely would with a win in Missoula, thats one less chance the Tortillas have.

A Cat win over the griz gets the 'Cats the auto-bid.

OL FU
November 8th, 2006, 02:33 PM

I agree with the idea just to help a different team:smiley_wi

CopperCat
November 8th, 2006, 05:01 PM
We are already IN the playoffs being the first team in 06 to lock up an auto bid last Saturday.:nod: :nod: AG04 just wants insurance of home field throughout with a 1 or 2 seed.

I was talking about USD, not Appy.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 8th, 2006, 08:04 PM
The playoff committee doesn't always look at things the same way as the AGS and TSN voters do. Last year GSU finished the regular season ranked fourth in both polls and what did they do? They sent us half way across the country to play Texas State for the first round.