I pick all home teams.

5-1 last week
54-9 season

JALMOND
October 15th, 2014, 08:22 PM
I pick all home teams.

5-1 last week
54-9 season

I haven't set my picks yet, but I'll bet we have the lead at the half, then sit back and watch NAU take it from us. Seems to be how the season is going, and nothing to suggest this weekend will be any different.

mvemjsunpx
October 15th, 2014, 08:53 PM
NoCo 24-38 EWU — Good thing the Eagles have a running game now, because NoCo's INT numbers are crazy

NAU 31-27 Portland St. — Sounds like Cartwright will start, plus PSU still seems lost

Cal Poly 35-42 Sac State — Both teams have weak pass D, but only one of them is a passing team

Southern Utah 31-49 Idaho St. — James Cowser can't win games by himself

Davis 17-45 Montana — The Griz begin their defenseless back half of the schedule

Weber 28-55 Montana St. — Bobcat fans riot in disgust after their team fails to break 70 again

Red & Black
October 15th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Running game now? Hmmm, pretty sure we've had one the last three years. #checkyourstats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mvemjsunpx
October 15th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Running game now? Hmmm, pretty sure we've had one the last three years. #checkyourstats

Um… no. Eastern's running game was pretty good last year, but not good at all the previous 2 years.

2011 - 79 ypg, 3.0 ypc
2012 - 123 ypg, 3.7 ypc
2013 - 184 ypg, 5.3 ypc

Red & Black
October 15th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Um… no. Eastern's running game was pretty good last year, but not good at all the previous 2 years.

2011 - 79 ypg, 3.0 ypc
2012 - 123 ypg, 3.7 ypc
2013 - 184 ypg, 5.3 ypc

I was including this year. I know it sucked in 2011.

bonarae
October 15th, 2014, 10:43 PM
UC Davis @ Montana
UNC @ EWU
SUU @ ISU
WSU @ MSU
NAU @ PSU
Cal Poly @ Sac St

tomq04
October 16th, 2014, 08:47 AM
UC Davis @ Montana
UNC @ EWU
SUU @ ISU
WSU @ MSU
NAU @ PSU
Cal Poly @ Sac St

RabidRabbit
October 16th, 2014, 09:28 AM
UC Davis @ Montana
UNC @ EWU
SUU @ ISU
WSU @ MSU
NAU @ PSU
Cal Poly @ Sac St

veinup
October 16th, 2014, 12:59 PM
UC Davis @ Montana
UNC @ EWU
SUU @ ISU
WSU @ MSU
NAU @ PSU
Cal Poly @ Sac St

Poly @ Sac being the most interesting game by far..

catbob
October 16th, 2014, 01:19 PM
UC Davis @ Montana
Davis changed QBs and had great success against MSU, but then again who hasn't? Manzaneres is healthy, and a new QB who can spin it might just be what the Aggies needed. I think Montana wins by 10 or so, maybe 28-17.

UNC @ EWU
It really doesn't matter who is QB at EWQBU for this game (and honestly most conference games). EWU is just that much better and more talented, and their system is designed to let QBs make plays. 44-24.

SUU @ ISU
SUU has been able to score this year but their defense has been pretty awful. ISU's offense gets overshadowed a bit because of the ridiculous numbers MSU and EWU are putting up, but ISU can score right with them. 55-35

WSU @ MSU
Prukop and co. have proved nearly unstoppable so far in FCS play, and a winless Weber team in Bozeman isn't going to change that. Some shakeup on the MSU defense might help with the defense woes, but likely not that much. 59-41

NAU @ PSU
QB change at NAU, PSU at home... I still like NAU in this one. Coming off a bye week and a bad loss to UNC lingering, they will look to right the ship and stay in the conference race.

Cal Poly @ Sac St
Probably the most interesting game this week, I like CP on the road. Sac's defense hasn't done them any favors, although Safron is the 2nd best QB in the league IMO now that Adams is out. This could be a high scoring affair, or CP will eat the clock and control the TOP. 35-31

JALMOND
October 18th, 2014, 11:22 AM
52-11 for the year, hope for perfection.

CP at SAC---The Mustangs have looked good so far but have to head out on the road to play the Hornets, who want respect...SAC 42, CP 35.

NAU at PSU---The Lumberjacks have had two weeks to get over their loss at Northern Colorado, the Vikings only have had one week to get over the loss to North Dakota...NAU 25, PSU 21.

UNC at EWU---The Bears have looked good recently, but have not had to play the Eagles, who's offense has yet to lose a step...EWU 45, UNC 21.

SUU at ISU---The Thunderbirds, playing spoiler, are looking to derail any one's great season and now take on the Bengals, who are having a great season...ISU 36, SUU 35.

UCD at UM---The good news for the Aggies is that the Grizzlies probably won't score 77 points. The bad news is that the Aggies still won't score enough...UM 56, UCD 27.

WSU at MSU---The Wildcats have had their moments and also have been a thorn for the Bobcats recently. But there should not be any problem for the Bobcats here...MSU 56, WSU 30.

JALMOND
October 19th, 2014, 05:07 PM
52-11 for the year, hope for perfection.

CP at SAC---The Mustangs have looked good so far but have to head out on the road to play the Hornets, who want respect...SAC 42, CP 35.

NAU at PSU---The Lumberjacks have had two weeks to get over their loss at Northern Colorado, the Vikings only have had one week to get over the loss to North Dakota...NAU 25, PSU 21.

UNC at EWU---The Bears have looked good recently, but have not had to play the Eagles, who's offense has yet to lose a step...EWU 45, UNC 21.

SUU at ISU---The Thunderbirds, playing spoiler, are looking to derail any one's great season and now take on the Bengals, who are having a great season...ISU 36, SUU 35.

UCD at UM---The good news for the Aggies is that the Grizzlies probably won't score 77 points. The bad news is that the Aggies still won't score enough...UM 56, UCD 27.

WSU at MSU---The Wildcats have had their moments and also have been a thorn for the Bobcats recently. But there should not be any problem for the Bobcats here...MSU 56, WSU 30.

5-1 this week, only missed the Cal Poly game. 57-12 for the year so far.

darell1976
October 20th, 2014, 10:50 AM
I pick all home teams.

5-1 last week
54-9 season

4-2 I missed PSU-NAU and Cal Poly-Sac St games. 58-11 for the season.