PDA

View Full Version : Penn WR charged with assault and suspended

Go Green
October 8th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Poor Al Bagnoli. A great coach who deserves to go out better than this for his final season.

http://www.thedp.com/article/2014/10/penn-football-cam-countryman-charged-with-assault

Nova09
October 8th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Wtf...terrible reporting. "The other person...involved...was...student athlete" then talks about a student shouting racial slurs at Countryman, then "a third student-the aforementioned student athlete..." I'm very unclear about what happened, and as best I can glean Countryman is either the 2nd or 3rd most culpable (out of 3). So why is his the only name released? And in what manner was the other athlete "intervening" when he got punched? Was he trying to diffuse the situation? Did Countryman mean to punch the first agitator but his punch landed on the other athlete who had gotten in the middle? Was the other athlete trying to forcibly remove Countryman from the situation, thereby provoking a physical response from Countryman?

bulldog10jw
October 8th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Poor Al Bagnoli.

Trying to work up some sympathy for Al.............nope, can't do it.

bluehenbillk
October 8th, 2014, 12:53 PM
What's he doing walking down the street at 2:00am? it wasn't coming home from the library....

Go Green
October 8th, 2014, 01:35 PM
What's he doing walking down the street at 2:00am? it wasn't coming home from the library....

When people said that they hoped that Penn's players would go down fighting in Bagnoli's farewell season, this probably isn't what they had in mind.

superman7515
October 8th, 2014, 07:49 PM

He was behind Grotto's

Ivytalk
October 8th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Trying to work up some sympathy for Al.............nope, can't do it.

Me neither!xlolx