citdog
October 5th, 2014, 07:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoJVJpTruzg

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Ouch!

Who is the #2?

Comparable skill set....passer/runner?

Sophomore Jordan West. Won't be as mobile but he's the kid who came in ice cold and threw a corner route for a TD in the third quarter of the SHSU game when VA had a helmet malfunction.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Dakota Prukop is not hurt. Jus sayin

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 07:42 PM

Lmao!

West will be an upgrade....coffee.

citdog
October 5th, 2014, 07:43 PM

xdrunkyx nicely done!

BisonFan02
October 5th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Lmao!

West will be an upgrade....coffee.

Probably not a stretch either....

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Kalm, say Dakota Prokop 3 times really fast, its annoying at first, but then it kind of grows on you..............a lot like this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 07:46 PM

Probably not a stretch either....

God I hope your trying to be funny

BisonFan02
October 5th, 2014, 07:50 PM
God I hope your trying to be funny

*you're....and no, not really. I bet EWU puts up the same O numbers with the backup that they would expect against their opponent over that time.

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 07:52 PM

*you're....and no, not really. I bet EWU puts up the same O numbers with the backup that they would expect against their opponent over that time.

* douche

So plug any QB into the system and they'll threaten all FCS passing records?

BisonFan02
October 5th, 2014, 07:53 PM
* douche

EWU fan.

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 07:54 PM

EWU fan.

* ungracious and insecure bison fan

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 07:54 PM
EWU fan.
Word

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 07:56 PM

Word

Dakota Prukop, Dakota Prukop, Dakota Pru...

Nope

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 07:57 PM
* ungracious and insecure bison fan

Kalm, you are the only good Ewu fan but I am being very honest when I say this:

"You need to have at least one black, one Asian and a gay in your posts from now on or you will look kinda racist".................Check out a Ford, or Pepsi commercial if you need to see what I am talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Dakota Prukop, Dakota Prukop, Dakota Pru...

Nope

Wait for it..............

BisonFan02
October 5th, 2014, 07:57 PM

Next man up? I imagine you guys recruit QBs to fill the pipeline for Baldwin's system? List the last EWU QBs in order and their stats.

Edit: In addition, I look at the QB position for EWU the same way I look at the RB position for NDSU. You guys should be able to reload in this position....might not be AS easy obviously, but I would be surprised to see a huge drop off in production.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 07:59 PM
* douche

Justin Roper could have put up electric numbers in that system................

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 08:00 PM

Kalm, you are the only good Ewu fan but I am being very honest when I say this:

"You need to have at least one black, one Asian and a gay in your posts from now on or you will look kinda racist".................Check out a Ford, or Pepsi commercial if you need to see what I am talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait for it..............

So a picture of Tiger Woods and you would do?

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 08:02 PM
So a picture of Tiger Woods and you would do?

Im only internet black but you are getting the picutre..........................kind of.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 08:56 PM
#redkarma

veinup
October 5th, 2014, 10:22 PM
real bummer for eastern. condolences to the ewu fans..

Red & Black
October 5th, 2014, 10:41 PM
Out 3-6 weeks with a broken foot.

I suspect he'll play against Montana

Dunno, two broken bones. If it were just stress fractures I might agree, but it doesn't sound like it. The team (and fans) probably need to be prepared to make due without him for the rest of the season. Maybe he makes it back for playoffs, if we make it.

Red & Black
October 5th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Next man up? I imagine you guys recruit QBs to fill the pipeline for Baldwin's system? List the last EWU QBs in order and their stats.

Edit: In addition, I look at the QB position for EWU the same way I look at the RB position for NDSU. You guys should be able to reload in this position....might not be AS easy obviously, but I would be surprised to see a huge drop off in production.

I agree with what you're saying to an extent, and I think West will do just fine. That said, Adams isn't the kind of player that you can really replace. The offense will be quite a bit different without Adams...it's the dual threat ability that makes him so hard to defend.

NDSUSR
October 5th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Im out of the loop. How did this happen?

tomq04
October 5th, 2014, 10:54 PM
I think the only break we have is that our next 3 games are Southern utah, northern Colorado followed by north dakota...pretty good learning curve as far as defenses go.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 11:06 PM
Im out of the loop. How did this happen?

He broke his foot

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 11:07 PM
https://twitter.com/ALPHAGRIZ1/status/518934033359966208

NDSUSR
October 5th, 2014, 11:32 PM
He broke his foot

I got that part, but all I see online is that he rolled his ankle. I am not sure how that results in 2 broken metatarsals.
Did someone step on his foot or something?

darell1976
October 5th, 2014, 11:35 PM
I think the only break we have is that our next 3 games are Southern utah, northern Colorado followed by north dakota...pretty good learning curve as far as defenses go.

Might be a closer game game then people think. Our defense is playing great football, if we can score on your defense it could go either way.

IBleedYellow
October 5th, 2014, 11:39 PM

Watch out for that North Dakota team, they learned a defense somewhere somehow.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 5th, 2014, 11:48 PM
I definitely would have dropped EWU a few spots in my AGS poll had I known this earlier. This is a major development.....:(

veinup
October 5th, 2014, 11:49 PM
golden tweet

dudeitsaid
October 6th, 2014, 02:31 AM
Might be a closer game game then people think. Our defense is playing great football, if we can score on your defense it could go either way.

I agree with this. I haven't seen any D be very effective at consistently stopping EWU with VA at the helm. But this could present an extraordinary challenge to West. Thankfully, that will be his fourth game, so he should improve over time. That being said, I think he's looked pretty good when I've seen him play.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 6th, 2014, 10:48 AM
I will surprised if you really miss a beat. It's the system

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2014, 10:52 AM
I will surprised if you really miss a beat. It's the system

As close as they are keeping these games, if he accounts for and additional 7 points, they're dead.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 6th, 2014, 12:06 PM
I definitely would have dropped EWU a few spots in my AGS poll had I known this earlier. This is a major development.....:(
You probably shouldn't be voting then. If EWU drops a game, then by all means. But EWU hasn't even played a game with West at the helm, and our next few games are against much inferior opponents.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2014, 12:15 PM
You probably shouldn't be voting then. If EWU drops a game, then by all means. But EWU hasn't even played a game with West at the helm, and our next few games are against much inferior opponents.

How does that make sense to you?

Either he is a huge part of your success and if out it's real possible EWU is not as good right now as they were one week ago at this time

OR

EWU moves along without skipping a beat in which case he is not all that valuable in that sense.

I don't know which one is true. I did drop EWU a couple spots in my poll as I think you are better with him than without him. Without him there were a couple of teams right on your heels that I would now consider slightly better. I could be wrong but I'll trust myself on this one.

BisonFan02
October 6th, 2014, 12:19 PM

Either he is a huge part of your success and if out it's real possible EWU is not as good right now as they were one week ago at this time

OR

EWU moves along without skipping a beat in which case he is not all that valuable in that sense.

I don't know which one is true. I did drop EWU a couple spots in my poll as I think you are better with him than without him. Without him there were a couple of teams right on your heels that I would now consider slightly better. I could be wrong but I'll trust myself on this one.

....and I left them the same since I think EWU fans will be all over West's "D" when he has Madden stats over the next few games. Same thought process but different results :D

Grizalltheway
October 6th, 2014, 12:19 PM

OR

Bingo. You can't talk up a player like he's the second coming for two years and then act like it's no big deal that you're going to be without him for at least a few weeks. They'll still be a very good team offensively, but unless that D has a miraculous turnaround, there could be some rough seas ahead.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Bingo. You can't talk up a player like he's the second coming for two years and then act like it's no big deal that you're going to be without him for at least a few weeks. They'll still be a very good team offensively, but unless that D has a miraculous turnaround, there could be some rough seas ahead.

In all honesty their D only has to get a little bit better to probably cover up for the drop off of the new guy for a while here.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2014, 12:23 PM

OR

I didn't even know about VA until after I submitted my poll. I dropped EWU because of the ridiculous way they keep barely winning games.

deez_na
October 6th, 2014, 12:40 PM
What's crazy (if it hasn't been state yet) is that VA is on pace of 200 TD's and 20,000 yards passing for his career. Unreal

tomq04
October 6th, 2014, 12:58 PM
What's crazy (if it hasn't been state yet) is that VA is on pace of 200 TD's and 20,000 yards passing for his career. Unreal

Not anymore

deez_na
October 6th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Not anymore

True, this injury isn't helping at all. He has 1 more year left after this right?

Red & Black
October 6th, 2014, 01:35 PM
....and I left them the same since I think EWU fans will be all over West's "D" when he has Madden stats over the next few games. Same thought process but different results :D

I hope you're right, but I guess we'll see. The running game is going to need to be good to help along an inexperienced QB while he gains confidence. Jordan West doesn't need to be VA, but he does need to be able to make those difficult throws that our offense often relies on. That said, he could be the next coming of Matt Nichols or Bo Levi, but even those guys were shaky their first few games. Still, he will be surrounded by a lot of talent on that side of the ball. A good, offensive line, capable backs (hopefully we get Forte back the next couple weeks), and in my opinion the best WR corps in the FCS, even without Cory Mitchell. I think if we can find a way to win 4 of the next 6 without VA that'll be good enough to get us back into the playoffs, and then once you're there anything's possible. I personally don't expect to see him until towards the end of the season. Looking at metatarsal fractures, it's more of a 4-8 weeks thing, depending on how much the bones are separated. If we get him back by the Montana game, I think it will be a pleasant surprise, but even then I don't think this is the kind of thing you rush a guy back from, especially if West is really doing well.

Red & Black
October 6th, 2014, 01:37 PM

It is a big deal, but not the end of the world. Baldwin is a QB guy...the offense will be different without VA, but still good.

And according to most Montana fans, it's not VA anyway...it's all the receivers. xlolx If West just needs to be able to throw some "jump balls", I like our chances!

You can't say the guy isn't very good for 2 years and then say we're not going to be very good without him. xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
October 6th, 2014, 01:40 PM
I hope you're right, but I guess we'll see. The running game is going to need to be good to help along an inexperienced QB while he gains confidence. Jordan West doesn't need to be VA, but he does need to be able to make those difficult throws that our offense often relies on. That said, he could be the next coming of Matt Nichols or Bo Levi, but even those guys were shaky their first few games. Still, he will be surrounded by a lot of talent on that side of the ball. A good, offensive line, capable backs (hopefully we get Forte back the next couple weeks), and in my opinion the best WR corps in the FCS, even without Cory Mitchell. I think if we can find a way to win 4 of the next 6 without VA that'll be good enough to get us back into the playoffs, and then once you're there anything's possible. I personally don't expect to see him until towards the end of the season. Looking at metatarsal fractures, it's more of a 4-8 weeks thing, depending on how much the bones are separated. If we get him back by the Montana game, I think it will be a pleasant surprise, but even then I don't think this is the kind of thing you rush a guy back from, especially if West is really doing well.

Honest question for EWU fans. If VA is out for 6ish games...and West is at the helm for a 6-0 run with good/great stats, do you rock the boat and bring VA back for the opening game/2nd round matchup in the postseason?

Grizalltheway
October 6th, 2014, 02:03 PM
It is a big deal, but not the end of the world. Baldwin is a QB guy...the offense will be different without VA, but still good.

And according to most Montana fans, it's not VA anyway...it's all the receivers. xlolx If West just needs to be able to throw some "jump balls", I like our chances!

You can't say the guy isn't very good for 2 years and then say we're not going to be very good without him. xthumbsupx

I don't recall ever saying he isn't very good. Some Griz "fans", sure, but they're generally trolls (****ty ones) who have shifted their alliance to the Bizon.

Rjones61
October 6th, 2014, 02:15 PM
I didn't even know about VA until after I submitted my poll. I dropped EWU because of the ridiculous way they keep barely winning games.

Guess you had better drop NDSU a few spots then, right?

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Guess you had better drop NDSU a few spots then, right?

Of course you wouldn't understand the difference.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2014, 02:39 PM

That's a crock of ****. Show me where this has been the prevailing wisdom from Griz fans here?

dudeitsaid
October 6th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Only an NDSU homer would think there is...:rolleyes:

REALBird
October 6th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Tough break for VA. Hope he heals up soon and best wishes to the kid. Every competitor should want to beat the best players, not their replacements. But you lace 'em up vs. whoever is available. Hope EWU doesn't miss a beat.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Only an NDSU homer would think there is...:rolleyes:

It's quite simple.

EWU has an average margin of victory of 16.
NDSU has an average margin of victory of 22.8.

Even if you think those numbers are close (they're not) you have to account for the average points scored against.

EWU 32.4
NDSU 8.2

So if you take the average margin of victory for EWU, you will see that opponents are scoring 203% that amount. NDSU's opponents are scoring about 36% of their average margin of victory.

I hope that wasn't too much math for you.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 6th, 2014, 03:05 PM

EwU edukation.................

Red & Black
October 6th, 2014, 03:08 PM
That's a crock of ****. Show me where this has been the prevailing wisdom from Griz fans here?

Not really so much on AGS, with the exception of 1-2 folks. More of an Egriz thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Not really so much on AGS, with the exception of 1-2 folks. More of an Egriz thing.

Then I'll repeat it as always do...what does that have to do with what we're doing here. egriz isn't AGS, are we agreed on this?

Get a little f'n tired of that egriz crap being brought up as if it's something we do here. Don't see a lot of EWU fans here being held up for something said on EWU's fan board.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 6th, 2014, 03:18 PM
That isnt how they do things on eGriz................

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 6th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Anyway getting back to the real story in the BSC, Dakota Prukop had 8 TDs this weekend. Madden players wish they could put up numbers like that.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 6th, 2014, 03:22 PM
If you tools have to talk about Adams then talk about whats really going on. He didnt break his foot, he is dodging the Griz and trying to make it none to obvious. He wants no part of what is coming his way and "goallined it" the way he did against Towson in the playoffs last year.

His aunt and sister are putting up a better fight on my Twitter account than he would against the Griz this year in Washingtons GRIZZLY stadium

#redkarma

Red & Black
October 6th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Then I'll repeat it as always do...what does that have to do with what we're doing here. egriz isn't AGS, are we agreed on this?

Get a little f'n tired of that egriz crap being brought up as if it's something we do here. Don't see a lot of EWU fans here being held up for something said on EWU's fan board.

Fair enough, I should have made the distinction.

NDSUSR
October 6th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Vernon Adams is EWU.

Bam, that just happened.

EWU will not make the playoffs this year.

MTfan4life
October 6th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Vernon Adams is EWU.

Bam, that just happened.

They need 3 maybe 4 more losses to miss the playoffs. Their opponents to finish the season have a combined 13-20 record. Eastern struggles on defense but no one on their remaining schedule can even put up a comparable offense to most of the D1 teams they've played thus far, with the exception being UC-Davis. Quincy Forte is a very underrated running back and they still have arguably the best receiving corps in the country. Where on their schedule is 3 to 4 losses?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2014, 06:32 PM
They need 3 maybe 4 more losses to miss the playoffs. Their opponents to finish the season have a combined 13-20 record. Eastern struggles on defense but no one on their remaining schedule can even put up a comparable offense to most of the D1 teams they've played thus far, with the exception being UC-Davis. Quincy Forte is a very underrated running back and they still have arguably the best receiving corps in the country. Where on their schedule is 3 to 4 losses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58LpHBnvsI

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2014, 06:34 PM

As was said, if he accounts for a TD or less, there would be 2 more losses right now. One to Idaho State.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2014, 06:40 PM
As was said, if he accounts for a TD or less, there would be 2 more losses right now. One to Idaho State.

Losing to ID state this year is more palatable than in years past. Trust me on that one. They are better.

Grizalltheway
October 6th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Losing to ID state this year is more palatable than in years past. Trust me on that one. They are better.

Agree, a close win over them doesn't mean EWU won't be contenders in December. Hell we needed a last second FG to beat them last time we made the chipper, and I think they were 0-9 at that point.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2014, 06:47 PM

I believe that but the bigger point is that EWU can no longer live as dangerously as they have without their superstar.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 6th, 2014, 06:53 PM

OR

Isn't the poll to gauge the best teams, 1-25, based upon their record and who they've beat and not about how important one player is? No doubt VA is a integral part of EWU's success, and no, the offense won't be the same without him. Our production will likely drop a little, but that's only speculation, because no one knows since no one has seen West start a game for EWU.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 6th, 2014, 06:55 PM

Kind of like in 2010? I believe we had like 6 games that EWU was either tied or losing in the 4th quarter that we ended up winning.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 6th, 2014, 06:58 PM
The difference being that EWU's weakness lies with defense, NDSU's with offense?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Isn't the poll to gauge the best teams, 1-25, based upon their record and who they've beat and not about how important one player is? No doubt VA is a integral part of EWU's success, and no, the offense won't be the same without him. Our production will likely drop a little, but that's only speculation, because no one knows since no one has seen West start a game for EWU.

The poll is about ranking the teams in the order you think they sit based on many factors and in relation to each other. One of those factors most definitely is the star of a team going down and I could see EWU not missing a beat and continuing to win...I think they will but I no longer think them better than the two teams below them in my poll with VA out of the mix. Easy for EWU move right back over those teams though as well.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 6th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Vernon Adams is EWU.

Bam, that just happened.

http://www.beamng.com/images/imported/2014/08/9f18c0f1-95b8-4b81-8040-c551aa070516.jpg

Screamin_Eagle174
October 6th, 2014, 07:12 PM

So you're saying West will go back in time to start those games and lose? Bold prediction, Cotton.

EWU's remaining opponents and their rankings both offensively and defensively nationally:

EWU O: 2nd - 575.7 / 2nd 49.0
TOTAL D - YPG / SCORING D - PPG
@ SUU: 118th - 530.0 / 113th - 36.8
vs UNC - 73rd - 399.6 / 62nd - 26.8
@ NAU - 66th - 385.3 / 67th - 28.2
vs UND - 28th - 330.3 / 50th - 23.8
vs UM - 23rd - 322.5 / 15th - 16.8
@ PSU - 109th - 482.2 / 102nd - 36.4

EWU D: 101st - 460.7 / 103rd - 36.8
TOTAL O - YPG / SCORING O - PPG
@ SUU: 63rd - 374.3 / 82nd - 20.8
vs UNC - 99th - 296.6 / 100th - 16.8
@ NAU - 26th - 439.0 / 49th - 28.7
vs UND - 117th - 226.2 / 112th - 12.0
vs UM - 89th - 329.2 / 69th - 25.7
@ PSU - 72nd - 363.4 / 77th - 23.4

Green: Top 1/3rd nationally
Black: Middle 1/3rd nationally
Red: Bottom 1/3rd nationally

dudeitsaid
October 6th, 2014, 07:50 PM
EwU edukation.................
Unfortunately, EWU's academic standards are only a few notches above U of M's.

dudeitsaid
October 6th, 2014, 08:01 PM
It's quite simple.

Even if you think those numbers are close (they're not) you have to account for the average points scored against.

EWU 32.4
NDSU 8.2

So if you take the average margin of victory for EWU, you will see that opponents are scoring 203% that amount. NDSU's opponents are scoring about 36% of their average margin of victory.

Is margin of victory all that matters? I'm not saying there isn't room to question EWU's placement at #2 in the polls. There is. I'm just saying that the same goes for NDSU. Heck, there was a thread started almost immediately about NDSU losing in the MVFC this year. Of course their point spread would be boosted by playing Incarnate Word. And the win against the Cyclones is an impressive win. But they didn't have the ability to really scout your offense with all of the new pieces. Against supposedly decent defenses, the Bison appear to struggle offensively, having to settle for 5 FG's against the Grid and managing only two TD's on Saturday. What happens when you guys face some of the stronger and more balanced teams in the MVFC this year? To me, NDSU looks vulnerable, and I wouldn't slam someone for questioning their placement at #1.

All that being said, I still think they are #1. But to say EWU should be penalized for pulling out a win against a solid offense should have as much impact as the win NDSU barely squeaked out this weekend to a team that apparently was the only one to get zero votes, aka respect I the MVFC.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 6th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Unfortunately, EWU's academic standards are only a few notches above U of M's.
The fact you believe that tells me all I need to know about the academics at that tech school in the wheat field

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Is margin of victory all that matters? I'm not saying there isn't room to question EWU's placement at #2 in the polls. There is. I'm just saying that the same goes for NDSU. Heck, there was a thread started almost immediately about NDSU losing in the MVFC this year. Of course their point spread would be boosted by plating NoCo. And the win against the Cyclones is an impressive win. But they didn't have the ability to really scout your offense with all of the new pieces. Against supposedly decent defenses, the Bison appear to struggle offensively, having to settle for 5 FG's against the Grid and managing only two TD's on Saturday. What happens when you guys face some of the stronger and more balanced teams in the MVFC this year? To me, NDSU looks vulnerable, and I wouldn't slam someone for questioning their placement at #1.

All that being said, I still think they are #1. But to say EWU should be penalized for pulling out a win against a solid offense should have as much impact as the win NDSU barely squeaked out this weekend to a team that apparently was the only one to get zero votes, aka respect I the MVFC.

Those numbers were to demonstrate the ratio of the victory margin vs. the opponents ability to score. It would be much easier for EWUs opponents to close the gap than NDSUs.

if the Bison look vulnerable, the Eagles are the little girl with the flower in Frankenstein.

dudeitsaid
October 6th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Those numbers were to demonstrate the ratio of the victory margin vs. the opponents ability to score. It would be much easier for EWUs opponents to close the gap than NDSUs.

if the Bison look vulnerable, the Eagles are the little girl with the flower in Frankenstein.
Both teams had one score wins over teams they were supposed to dominate. Both teams may have shaken some voter confidence this weekend.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 6th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Both teams had one score wins over teams they were supposed to dominate. Both teams may have shaken some voter confidence this weekend.

Wrong, NDSU is the best team in the FCS, even if they lose a game they should still be ranked #1 that is how dominant they are. Any close game is a result of their boredom during the regular season.

BisonFan02
October 6th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Wrong, NDSU is the best team in the FCS, even if they lose a game they should still be ranked #1 that is how dominant they are. Any close game is a result of their boredom during the regular season.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3PZhBqkbF6U/UExreutG4cI/AAAAAAAACu4/iIiTVLroxNA/s1600/patrick-bateman-upvote.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 6th, 2014, 09:17 PM
"Now go on out there and win one for the Giffer"

BisonFan02
October 6th, 2014, 09:18 PM

xlolx

https://31.media.tumblr.com/a08ec5acd19ccb28eb42c0fab63ee790/tumblr_inline_n7ajxdce7n1rlpk9c.gif

Walkon79
October 6th, 2014, 09:27 PM

They have a fan board?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dudeitsaid
October 6th, 2014, 09:50 PM
They have a fan board?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yeah, were one of two BSC teams that do. The others just have a site no one visits.:p

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 6th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Word on the street is that when the news on Adams broken foot was posted on "your site" you had upwards of 20 users.....confirm or deny?

I know Ewu only has 17 fans so the real mystery is who were the other 3?

centennial
October 6th, 2014, 10:37 PM
I've seen plenty of EWU games and know that VA has made plays out of nothing. I just don't see the replacement as good. All EWU needs is to miss a couple of scores and they could lose to any team in the BSC.

Rjones61
October 7th, 2014, 02:19 AM
It's quite simple.

EWU 32.4
NDSU 8.2

What a load. Using this logic, a team which won 56-42 wouldn't have as good of a margin as a team that won 10-7.

- - - Updated - - -

This quote is actually fabricated.

MTfan4life
October 7th, 2014, 02:39 AM
Yeah, were one of two BSC teams that do. The others just have a site no one visits.:p

I know you this was tongue-in-cheek, but Davis surprisingly has a pretty decent board. You usually can get a whole host of quality fan board sandbagging on their game threads.

AmsterBison
October 7th, 2014, 07:25 AM
I know you this was tongue-in-cheek, but Davis surprisingly has a pretty decent board. You usually can get a whole host of quality fan board sandbagging on their game threads.

UC Davis is an awesome school. Just wish they weren't so ambivalent about football because that place would be perfect for tailgating.

Little-known fact: Despite leaving over a decade ago, nobody in the history of Division II has more playoff appearances than UC Davis... not even NDSU.

Nickels
October 7th, 2014, 08:38 AM
EWU doesn't even have a forum. They have a section of a forum. ****s weak IMO.

mmiller_34
October 7th, 2014, 09:47 AM
UC Davis is an awesome school. Just wish they weren't so ambivalent about football because that place would be perfect for tailgating.

Little-known fact: Despite leaving over a decade ago, nobody in the history of Division II has more playoff appearances than UC Davis... not even NDSU.

UC-Davis also KILLED SDSU in our first D-1 game. 2004? I think?

dudeitsaid
October 7th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Thanks! It was a joke in response to a joke. I know in reality

kittykatfans is the real forum of choice for college football fans.;)

In all truth, this is the forum I enjoy above all others. Even the hogwash that you post about us, lol. But our team forums getting better.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 7th, 2014, 01:19 PM
True, you had 19 people on line last week...............things are looking up

tomq04
October 7th, 2014, 03:49 PM
True, you had 19 people on line last week...............things are looking up

onward and upwards

Screamin_Eagle174
October 7th, 2014, 11:52 PM

Know what's weak? Your smack, SHSU's vaunted 2014 "Greatest defense in the history of SHSU," and the walls of the rubber that were supposed to keep the mistake known as Nickels from ever happening.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 8th, 2014, 12:55 AM