PDA

View Full Version : 2014 AGS POLL Week 6 Vote Is Open

AGSPoll
October 5th, 2014, 01:02 AM
The poll is now open. The poll will close at noon Eastern on Monday. The earlier you vote, the better, because this gives you time to double check your ballot before submitting it to prevent duplicates, and gives you time to respond to any emails/PMs regarding your poll before it closes on Monday.

Vote here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0yRkE6MA#gid=0 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dFlqaENlV0xreXBYMWlpeTVBYS0yRkE6MA#gid=0)

There is also a link (the red VOTE HERE) to vote in this accounts signature. And as you may have noticed the old "Vote Here" link that was at the top of the page now resides at the bottom of the page. It will be there full time until the season is over but will only be active during the hours of operation for the AGS Poll.

Feel free to use the AGS Poll Forum to discuss teams that should be under consideration, teams that you feel should drop, teams to keep an eye on in the coming weeks, etc. Just don't post where you are ranking a specific team until after the results are published.

Your research material awaits your perusal.
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?161452-AGS-Top-25-How-They-Fared-Week-6

Cocky
October 5th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Vote early and often.

BEAR
October 5th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Voters: UCA is one 53 yard miracle field goal by Missouri State away from being 4-2 with losses to FBS Texas Tech(7 points) and #17 Montana State ( 10 points ).

Something like ire that gotta move them up! xthumbsupx

tribe_pride
October 5th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Voters: UCA is one 53 yard miracle field goal by Missouri State away from being 4-2 with losses to FBS Texas Tech(7 points) and #17 Montana State ( 10 points ).

They are also 1 1:11 TD away from losing to a 1-5 UT Martin team. Sometimes things work in your favor, sometimes not.

Professor Chaos
October 5th, 2014, 10:41 AM
After a couple pretty easy weeks for me this week was anything but. I'd highly recommend bringing up your previous week's poll or the previous week's AGS pool in a spreadsheet and cutting/pasting teams into your current week's ballot. I had a ton of big time shuffling in my ballot this week.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 5th, 2014, 02:11 PM
I like what you guys are doing here. Nice work.,

paward
October 5th, 2014, 07:21 PM
We guys do not mind helping out......bump

citdog
October 5th, 2014, 07:24 PM

If a bullfrog had wings he wouldn't bump himself so much.

Catbooster
October 6th, 2014, 01:45 AM
this shouldn't be on the second page

Cocky
October 6th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Time is running out.

msupokes1
October 6th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Just remember that all 3 of McNeese's wins are against terrible competition. I would be hesitant to put them in my top 20. They haven't won a playoff game in 12 years. They are way overrated.

BEAR
October 6th, 2014, 08:40 AM
They are also 1 1:11 TD away from losing to a 1-5 UT Martin team. Sometimes things work in your favor, sometimes not.

Really? Just making conversation. But a last minute drive isn't that same as a 53 yarder with 3 seconds left. A comeback drive in a game where both teams just finished playing FBS teams isn't the same. We had time to drive. Mo. State didn't. We were ranked vs. UTM. We weren't vs. Mo. state. Big difference.

As for those Cowboys...... I'd still rank ya! I give the cowboys 5 sandbags out of 10!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2014, 10:52 AM
BisonBacker, LehighU11, you both need to respond to email ASAP!

LehighU11
October 6th, 2014, 04:53 PM
BisonBacker, LehighU11, you both need to respond to email ASAP!

Thanks for taking care of this, ursus! That's why I should never put it off until first thing on a Monday xcoffeex

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Thanks for taking care of this, ursus! That's why I should never put it off until first thing on a Monday xcoffeex

Indeed. It's best if it isn't done on Monday mornings cuz you have to be damn sure you are spot on if submitting it then...sloppy crap Monday morning make Grizzly unhappy.

http://cdn3.list25.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Slide1724.jpg

You're welcome though.:D