PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Scouting Notes - Stony Brook vs William & Mary

FootballCEO
September 28th, 2014, 11:34 AM
http://footballgameplan.com/feat/hunts-scouting-notes/

Good afternoon AGS! I was at the Stony Brook/William & Mary game and here are my scouting notes from last night's overtime thriller

Enjoy!

Em

Uncle Buck
September 28th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Good assessment. Best quality of the W&M back in my opinion, never went down at first contact. Had a lot of YAC last night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

FootballCEO
September 28th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Good assessment. Best quality of the W&M back in my opinion, never went down at first contact. Had a lot of YAC last night.

Thanks man! That was a TOUGH loss last night

Uncle Buck
September 29th, 2014, 05:52 AM
It's just going to be one of those seasons for Stony Brook.

Tribe4SF
September 29th, 2014, 06:00 AM
Stony Brook may be this year's spoiler in the CAA. Very physical, and quick defense, and I think they landed on the right QB who they will now stick with. Tribe was injury depleted, but Seawolves impressed.

Uncle Buck
September 30th, 2014, 12:18 AM
Stony Brook may be this year's spoiler in the CAA. Very physical, and quick defense, and I think they landed on the right QB who they will now stick with. Tribe was injury depleted, but Seawolves impressed.

Yeah, the offense moves better with the second string QB, glad they decided to go with him from here on out. Still too many stupid penalties and special teams miscues. I swear they don't work special teams in practice, it looks totally neglected out there. Let's just call this a growing pains year!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk