PDA

View Full Version : By the numbers: AGS fundraising for the 24 Hours of Booty!

FormerPokeCenter
September 26th, 2014, 01:47 PM
McNeese - 25 donations: $1,725.00 - MSU_77 donated $300, Doc donated $200.00
Northwestern - 7 donations: $750.00. - Budman100 donated $300 Houston Demon donated $200.00
Montana - 10 donations: $726.00 - Ursus donated $300, AG1 donated $251
NDSU - 5 donors; $475.00 but the total is difficult (IBleedYellow made a monthly recurring donation. He's at $375 in total donations for the year. Some of that, may have counted last, year, too. In non recurring donations, he's at $225.00 this year! )
Samford, 2 donations, $200.00 SUDog and Perry Beasley's parents donated $100 each!
Montana State - 3 donations. MSUBobcat donated $200.00
UCA - 2 donation $125.00 - UCABear
Delaware - 1 donation $100.00. MDHenfan
SELA - 1 donation $50.00
Eastern Washington - 1 donation, $50.00. Tomq04 donated $50.00

Other schools of note:

Texas State - 2 donations $200
Texas A&M - 2 donations $250
LSU - 4 donations $400.00

If I left any body out, please let me know!!

You guys in Conway....it wouldn't take but $75.00 (and the shirt) to get me in a UCA shirt on the course...

MSUBobcat, I'm needing a Montana State Shirt!

Delaware's a hundred away, too!

The support on this board has been pretty amazing..thus far, in three years, we've raised more than $10,000 for a great cause. There's still time to do more!

You guys ROCK!

http://www.24hoursofbooty.org/site/TR/Bike/General?px=1185201&pg=personal&fr_id=1270

MSUBobcat
September 26th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Jay, I'll get you a shirt ASAP. Just need to know how to get it to you....

PM me an address or something.

tomq04
September 26th, 2014, 05:05 PM
I hate to be this guy, but I only gave $25...i'm not quite $50 awesome :(

FormerPokeCenter
September 26th, 2014, 05:07 PM
LOL, you get an additional credit for being the first EWU donor! ;)

tomq04
September 26th, 2014, 06:20 PM
woo hoo! I reposted your thread on the Eagle fan forums, lets see if we get some bites.

MSUBobcat
September 26th, 2014, 06:25 PM
I just received word that my aunt's cancer has come back with a vengeance and if she makes it through the night will be sent home for hospice care. She fought much longer than the docs gave her, so she's been on borrowed time for quite a while now. Due to this I feel compelled to make another donation to your ride in honor of her. She lives in Lincoln and is a big Cornhusker fan (not your favorite team this year), so I may get you a Nebraska shirt instead. Still need a way to get one or the other to you though.

TheRevSFA
September 26th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Yeah my donation number was small. Sorry Jay

FormerPokeCenter
September 26th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Ryan, no worries on the shirt! Save your money on that! I have a brand new Cornhusker shirt I can wear in honor of your aunt!

Rev, Dude, you kinda had a major event to deal with this year...and, let's be honest here, I'd been begging for two years before you fired up the faithful with the Rev's AGS Challenge. That 10K we've raised is mostly due to your efforts! I just went back and looked and TOTALLY spazzed on not listing your donation. I saw the one from August, but was thinking that it was part of the earlier recurring donation...IBY did a recurring for the same amount and when I saw yours, I was thinking last year for some reason! Sorry about that!

FormerPokeCenter
September 26th, 2014, 07:01 PM
I spoke out of school...I remember posting the $5K number last year and that figure was in my mind as the total for last year, but that was a combined two year total of $5K from AGS....with this year, so far, we're at $7K since we started the AGS Challenge.

You guys are some pretty awesome folks!

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 26th, 2014, 07:11 PM
I hate to be this guy, but I only gave $25...i'm not quite $50 awesome :(

Thats $25 more than a lot of people, its not about how much you donate, its the fact you did.

IBleedYellow
September 26th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Good thing you have to do all the work!

MSUBobcat
September 27th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Ryan, no worries on the shirt! Save your money on that! I have a brand new Cornhusker shirt I can wear in honor of your aunt!

Rev, Dude, you kinda had a major event to deal with this year...and, let's be honest here, I'd been begging for two years before you fired up the faithful with the Rev's AGS Challenge. That 10K we've raised is mostly due to your efforts! I just went back and looked and TOTALLY spazzed on not listing your donation. I saw the one from August, but was thinking that it was part of the earlier recurring donation...IBY did a recurring for the same amount and when I saw yours, I was thinking last year for some reason! Sorry about that!

You are a great man, Jay. I would love a pic of that to show her. Keep up the good work, my friend. xthumbsupxxbowx