PDA

View Full Version : Upset in the Bronx: Lafayette v. Fordham

Fordham
November 4th, 2006, 12:20 PM
I'm predicting either an upset win over the Pards or else I will be very upset listening to this one.

... either way, though, pretty much an upset.

LeopardFan04
November 4th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Let's hope you're just upset...but seriously...

Lafayette holds Fordham, and now has a good drive of their own going...into Fordham territory now...

Fordham
November 4th, 2006, 12:38 PM
7 -0 Laffy.

and they just got the ball back.

Fordham
November 4th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Botched snap, Laffy fumbles. Fordham ball on Laffy 28yd line!!

Booyahkasha!!

Fordham
November 4th, 2006, 12:41 PM
I can't believe all the AGS members pm'ing me to get the link. Here you go:

http://www.wfuv.org/wfuv/sportsstreams.html

LeopardFan04
November 4th, 2006, 12:42 PM
big sack...we'll see if the LC D can hold...nope...TD!

Fordham
November 4th, 2006, 12:44 PM
TD!!!!!

Sylvester Clarke with the reception on a nice pass from frosh. John Skelton!!!!

Good stuff.

Fordham Good Guys 7
Lafayette Evildoers 7

Fordham
November 4th, 2006, 12:59 PM
D is playing well. Your big RB is out now - not sure if it's temporary or serious. What are the Laffy announcers saying?

Just got a big first down to keep our D off the field a bit and also develop some confidence.

Hey - another first down there on a screen. Fordham on our own 45.

LeopardFan04
November 4th, 2006, 01:04 PM
D is playing well. Your big RB is out now - not sure if it's temporary or serious. What are the Laffy announcers saying?

Just got a big first down to keep our D off the field a bit and also develop some confidence.

Hey - another first down there on a screen. Fordham on our own 45.

Big stop by our D...Jonathon Hurt is out...possible concussion...he'll be evaluated at the half, and may play 2nd half depending what the injury is...

Fordham
November 4th, 2006, 01:07 PM
That was a big stop and now a big pass interference call that gives you the ball at the 46. Big call.

Hope Hurt is OK.

Fordham
November 4th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Maurice White killing us on this drive.

LeopardFan04
November 4th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Hope Hurt is OK.

Thanks, me too...and Russo in for the score! As an aside, I played a year of high school football with Josh Arcadia, cool to see him involved on that trick play earlier...

LeopardFan04
November 4th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Oh man, Fordham throws a screen, and Lafayette's Lawson drills the receiver...Fordham is buried...and now has to punt...

cosmo here
November 4th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Oh man, Fordham throws a screen, and Lafayette's Lawson drills the receiver...Fordham is buried...and now has to punt...

Man, did this thread die quickly . .

Lafayette 31, Fordham 24. Tavani was none too happy with his defense giving up the late TD after going up 31-17 on the big TD pass to Ort. Always looking for something to hit his team with during practice next week . .

only one more until #142. :thumbsup:

LeopardFan04
November 5th, 2006, 01:59 AM

Lafayette 31, Fordham 24. Tavani was none too happy with his defense giving up the late TD after going up 31-17 on the big TD pass to Ort. Always looking for something to hit his team with during practice next week . .

Sorry cosmo...I was out until late tonight, and none of you guys picked up the slack! Seriously though, that TD shouldn't of happened, just not something that should go down with a 14 point lead...then again, our defensive backfield has been suspect all year...Gotta get by Gtown, and hopefully the pieces fall into place for us to take the crown @ 142...

ngineer
November 5th, 2006, 09:48 AM

Lookin' ahead are ya...?;) Georgetown's defense is a pesky bunch. If they keep it close, their offense appeared to be able to get some life this week that could be troublesome. I"m sure we took notice that Fordham did not roll over for you guys on Saturday (at least that's my hope). If #142 is going to be the donnybrook everyone is anticipating, we got to take care of business this week...:nod: