PDA

View Full Version : Princeton

IBleedYellow
September 20th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Ursus brought this up after the NDSU game today...

So all of you claiming Princeton needs to be ranked.... Where this week? Losing to San Diego shouldn't happen.

After I start this circle jerk I'll hangup and listen.

Go Green
September 20th, 2014, 09:14 PM
The Princeton captains need to resign immediately. They repeatedly said in the offseason that a single loss in 2014 would be "unacceptable."

http://blog.princetontigersfootball.com/2014/04/epperly-zeuli-are-2014-captains.html

Where does the buck stop?

bulldog10jw
September 20th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Ursus brought this up after the NDSU game today...

So all of you claiming Princeton needs to be ranked.... Where this week? Losing to San Diego shouldn't happen.

After I start this circle jerk I'll hangup and listen.

They were talking about Lacrosse

Franks Tanks
September 20th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Who cares. At the end of the day those kids go to Princeton, and you live in North Dakota.

Sader87
September 20th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Who cares. At the end of the day those kids go to Princeton, and you live in North Dakota.

lol......harsh FT.....things are going to get bettah in Pardville

JSUBison
September 20th, 2014, 09:31 PM

Nobody making fun of Princeton here, it's those that had them top 10-15 in their AGS polls that I imagine IBY is calling out. We'll see if they slot rank Princeton and only drop them to the high teens. xlolx

Franks Tanks
September 20th, 2014, 09:32 PM
lol......harsh FT.....things are going to get bettah in Pardville

Haha. Not really too upset about the game as I figured we would lose. Just wanted to be a troll.

Sader87
September 20th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Haha. Not really too upset about the game as I figured we would lose. Just wanted to be a troll.

The Lafayette and HC games this week were almost carbon copies of one another.....

Fordham
September 20th, 2014, 09:43 PM
They're still ranked for me. Just in my top 75

Go...gate
September 20th, 2014, 09:54 PM
The Princeton captains need to resign immediately. They repeatedly said in the offseason that a single loss in 2014 would be "unacceptable."

http://blog.princetontigersfootball.com/2014/04/epperly-zeuli-are-2014-captains.html

Where does the buck stop?

This also got picked up in other media.

I do not know why on earth they chose to shoot their mouths off like this. I cannot imagine Surace was happy to read this, either.

The quote will be on everyone's bulletin board.

Pard4Life
September 20th, 2014, 11:17 PM
:) :)

This score made my weekend, along with Penn. We don't play Princeton and reading that last spring teed me off.

If Princeton goes 9-1 I refuse to rank them from now on.

Harvard on the other hand...

Go...gate
September 21st, 2014, 12:00 AM
Davidson comes to Princeton Stadium next week. Gotta think that the Tigers will break into the win column, but the myth of Princeton's invincibility is shattered. This may be a good thing.

Ivytalk
September 21st, 2014, 07:04 AM
Davidson comes to Princeton Stadium next week. Gotta think that the Tigers will break into the win column, but the myth of Princeton's invincibility is shattered. This may be a good thing.

The Tigers look downright vincible to me!:D