PDA

View Full Version : Is Dakota Prukop the Best QB in the BSC?

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2014, 12:30 AM
Dude is ballin, completing passes at a 68% clip, has 633 yards passing and 331 rushing. That is balance and he makes great decisions with the ball, has to be the most explosive QB in the BSC.

Nobody talks about him.....yet.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Not even one cat fan will talk about their QB over here? He is putting up Madden like numbers and unlike the last guy they had, he seems to win his games.

OK, I tried but I will bump this on Monday.

CrazyCat
September 16th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Yes. "Crazy legs" is performing very well so far.

Grizalltheway
September 16th, 2014, 10:01 AM
The Irish Lad put up big numbers and won plenty of early season games, too. Pump the brakes a bit here.

tomq04
September 16th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Excited to see him this weekend.

citdog
September 16th, 2014, 10:18 AM
The Irish Lad put up big numbers and won plenty of early season games, too. Pump the brakes a bit here.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/a0/d2/6d/a0d26d7d5f24f1a36c9767827d9c2079.jpg

Catbooster
September 16th, 2014, 11:29 AM
He's looking great so far.

He will hold all of the FCS - no, make that all of the NCAA - quarterback records by the time he's a junior, and have an undefeated career, 4 NC's.... /obnoxious fan mode off

There should be some good highlight plays this weekend between the 2 offenses this weekend in our game with EWU. Hopefully our defense has a better game than last year's matchup

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2014, 11:31 AM
NOW, we can definitely pump the brakes..............

Catbooster
September 16th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Glad to help you out xthumbsupx

catbob
September 16th, 2014, 12:43 PM
He is looking good so far but way too early for any real judgment, good or bad. He needs to learn to shy away from hits, and his zone reads are good but could be better. He throws a very catchable deep ball, almost too lofty.

He appears to be a gamer and can create plays and take over a game if needed. They call him "Dak Live" on the team.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Why shy away from hits? That gets people hurt just like the Irish lad last year. Most coaches teach QBs the wrong things anymore and thats leading to more injuries.

BEAR
September 16th, 2014, 05:14 PM
He made some timely runs in our game.

Of course he got leveled in the first half and had to come out in one series I believe. But the kid has receivers and has a motor. Both make him look good on the field.

srgrizizen
September 16th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Dude is ballin, completing passes at a 68% clip, has 633 yards passing and 331 rushing. That is balance and he makes great decisions with the ball, has to be the most explosive QB in the BSC.

So Vernon Adams isn't in the BSC any more? I'll believe this hyperbole only after a few more than three games -- only one against FCS competition.xcoffeex

Red & Black
September 16th, 2014, 08:49 PM
So Vernon Adams isn't in the BSC any more? I'll believe this hyperbole only after a few more than three games -- only one against FCS competition.xcoffeex

Not sure, but here's his stats through 3 games. Also with only 1 game against FCS competition.

VA's stats through 3 games:

Cmp/Att/%/Yds/TD/Int
85/125/68/1147/16/1

Career marks so far, bearing in mind he split time with Padron his Freshman year and wasn't a full time start until last season.

Career Stats:

Cmp/Att/%/Yds/TD/Int
535/826/64.8/8102/91/24

Red & Black
September 16th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Not sure, but here's his stats through 3 games. Also with only 1 game against FCS competition.

VA's stats through 3 games:

Cmp/Att/%/Yds/TD/Int
85/125/68/1147/16/1

Career marks so far, bearing in mind he split time with Padron his Freshman year and wasn't a full time start until last season.

Career Stats:

Cmp/Att/%/Yds/TD/Int
535/826/64.8/8102/91/24

I'd have to check into his rushing stats, but I'd imagine he has a few yards there as well.

dudeitsaid
September 17th, 2014, 12:02 AM

Kinda hard to tell this early on. But he's got a heck of a start, and appears to be one of the up and coming stars. I think he's added a dimension that makes the MSU offense a lot more dangerous this year. What's funny is I think his dual threat ability reminds me some of VA! :D

Green26
September 17th, 2014, 12:45 AM

No, the question is whether he is even the best qb on the Bobcats. Doubt that the kid will be around much longer.

Now Alpha is a Bobcat fan. Wow! The Bison fan stuff was hard to take, but now he's a Cat fan. Again, wow.

robsnotes4u
September 17th, 2014, 07:31 AM
No, the question is whether he is even the best qb on the Bobcats. Doubt that the kid will be around much longer.

Now Alpha is a Bobcat fan. Wow! The Bison fan stuff was hard to take, but now he's a Cat fan. Again, wow.

The reverse psychology is not going to work. He can't transfer mid-season to help out the Griz in this game.

Grizalltheway
September 17th, 2014, 09:48 AM
The reverse psychology is not going to work. He can't transfer mid-season to help out the Griz in this game.

I think we'll be just fine with our QB. You know, the one with more than 3 collegiate starts under his belt. xrolleyesx

CrazyCat
September 17th, 2014, 10:59 AM

xnutsx

tomq04
September 17th, 2014, 11:53 AM

wut?

wapiti
September 17th, 2014, 02:12 PM

He is going to be the starting QB for either the Broncos or the Seahawks next year.

Grizalltheway
September 17th, 2014, 02:14 PM
He is going to be the starting QB for either the Broncos or the Seahawks next year.

True, I heard there were scouts from both teams at the game Saturday. xnodx

Green26
September 17th, 2014, 02:16 PM

He takes too many chances running. Will likely get hurt. This directly from people associated with the Cat team.

CrazyCat
September 17th, 2014, 02:26 PM
That sounds very familiar. Define "associated."

underdawg
September 17th, 2014, 06:09 PM
Dakota Whatkop?

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 17th, 2014, 09:19 PM
He takes too many chances running. Will likely get hurt. This directly from people associated with the Cat team.

So stupid

Green26
September 17th, 2014, 09:29 PM
So stupid

No, stupid was the title of this thread.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 17th, 2014, 11:15 PM
No, stupid is pretty much all the garbage that comes out of your dick sucker................................

Wallace
September 18th, 2014, 12:56 AM
Agreed

Screamin_Eagle174
September 18th, 2014, 02:20 AM
I've seen better trolling attempts from Jalmond. Step your game up, AlphaBitch.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 23rd, 2014, 10:01 PM
Head to head with that gang bangin poser and DP out plays him. Like I said hes probably the best QB in the Big Fluffy and second is a distant second (JJ)

Nickels
September 23rd, 2014, 10:58 PM
Head to head with that gang bangin poser and DP out plays him. Like I said hes probably the best QB in the Big Fluffy and second is a distant second (JJ)

xnodx

Walkon79
September 23rd, 2014, 11:06 PM
He's not DeNarius, JJ, or VA,

But he does remind me a lot of Lulay including the red hair. And that's plenty good enough to win a ton of games the next three years!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 23rd, 2014, 11:20 PM
He's not DeNarius, JJ, or VA,

But he does remind me a lot of Lulay including the red hair. And that's plenty good enough to win a ton of games the next three years!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You are right he is not Denarius, he wins games...............

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2014, 03:06 AM
Meh........Carson Wentz!......I'm covered.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 24th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Are you

BTW, I wasnt aware that Wentz played in the Big Fluffer

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Are you

BTW, I wasnt aware that Wentz played in the Big Fluffer

http://i.imgur.com/ntZkLZa.png

darell1976
September 24th, 2014, 10:36 AM
I guess we will find out for ourselves on Saturday. We have no offense, so it could be ugly real quick.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 24th, 2014, 11:03 AM
DP will probably have 6 or 7 TDs against UND

Grizalltheway
September 24th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Of course he will, he's McGhee 2.0. Put up big numbers early on against ****ty teams, only to fold late when it counts.

Walkon79
September 24th, 2014, 11:40 AM

I guys said that about DMac for 4 years! Priceless!

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 24th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Anyone comparing him to McGhee is stupid, this kid has an unlimited ceiling and he can actually throw the ball with accuracy unlike the last guy they had there......what was his name again?

FYI DP is MVP material ASAP anyone that thinks otherwise should be on KP.

Walkon79
September 24th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Anyone comparing him to McGhee is stupid, this kid has an unlimited ceiling and he can actually throw the ball with accuracy unlike the last guy they had there......what was his name again?

FYI DP is MVP material ASAP anyone that thinks otherwise should be on KP.

VA is a shoe-in for the WP award if he keeps this up. Dakota is a shoe-in for newcomer of the year at least in the Big Sky if he does the same.

Bisonator
September 24th, 2014, 12:50 PM
I guess we will find out for ourselves on Saturday. We have no offense, so it could be ugly real quick.

I'm thinking probably with 14:50 left in the first quarter.xlolx

darell1976
September 24th, 2014, 12:53 PM
I'm thinking probably with 14:50 left in the first quarter.xlolx

C'mon now...not that late. ;)

robsnotes4u
September 24th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Darell or anyone going to the game message me and we can have a beer

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own facts

tomq04
September 24th, 2014, 01:23 PM

Love this

darell1976
September 24th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Darell or anyone going to the game message me and we can have a beer

I gotta work but that would be a nice road trip.

Red & Black
September 24th, 2014, 05:49 PM
Of course he will, he's McGhee 2.0. Put up big numbers early on against ****ty teams, only to fold late when it counts.

To be fair, I think that had more to do with his surrounding cast than him.

Grizalltheway
September 24th, 2014, 06:43 PM
To be fair, I think that had more to do with his surrounding cast than him.
Now why in the hell would I want to be fair when discussing anything related to the scats? ;)

dudeitsaid
September 24th, 2014, 07:07 PM
I just realized the real reason that AG1 started this thread is because Prukop's first name is "Dakota". It's just a natural subliminal progression of his obsession with NDSU! xsmiley_wix

WYCatfan
September 26th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Long way to go to earn that title. Excellent for the Cramsey offense..only time will tell.Till then "Crazy legs' is at the helm and so far I like what I see.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 26th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Long way to go to earn that title. Excellent for the Cramsey offense..only time will tell.Till then "Crazy legs' is at the helm and so far I like what I see.

Can the rest of ya's see the original post as well as my quoted one?

WYCatfan
September 26th, 2014, 01:48 PM
xthumbsupx

Catbooster
September 26th, 2014, 03:06 PM
yep

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 26th, 2014, 03:20 PM

Wrong, to earn that title all you need to do is go out and throw a football 40-70 times a game and have a few TDs win or lose, its really that easy look at what people think is the best QB right now........a guy who lays down on the goal line in crunch time, throws jump balls and tweets violence.

This is as one sided as it gets in Prokops favor.

dudeitsaid
September 26th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Wrong, to earn that title all you need to do is go out and throw a football 40-70 times a game and have a few TDs win or lose, its really that easy look at what people think is the best QB right now........a guy who lays down on the goal line in crunch time, throws jump balls and tweets violence.

This is as one sided as it gets in Prokops favor.
I'm assuming from this, you were a qb in middle school?

El Griz
September 26th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Funny, I have to admit VA has reminded me of just that, a middle school qb. Throw it up and pray.

dudeitsaid
September 26th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Funny, I have to admit VA has reminded me of just that, a middle school qb. Throw it up and pray.
Yeah, it's funny how he makes the Griz D look like they are in Pop Warner, LOL! :cool:

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 26th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Yeah, it's funny how he makes the Griz D look like they are in Pop Warner, LOL! :cool:
I wish they were Pop Warner......thats whats really funny, you think by shredding our D like everyone else does somehow gives the Cheney 17 the validation they so desperately seek.

dudeitsaid
September 26th, 2014, 07:44 PM
I wish they were Pop Warner......thats whats really funny, you think by shredding our D like everyone else does somehow gives the Cheney 17 the validation they so desperately seek.
Yeah, but who's D hasn't he shredded? I know, I know. He's NEVER faced a quality defense.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 26th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Name one................

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 26th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Still waiting for the long list of top 25 defenses jump ball shoota has shredded......................................

tomq04
September 26th, 2014, 10:16 PM
i'll stick my head out, wasn't SDSU top 25 last year?

mvemjsunpx
September 26th, 2014, 10:58 PM

Not sure. They were 4th. in the MVFC in scoring D last year, but 9th. in total D.

dudeitsaid
September 26th, 2014, 11:29 PM
In all seriousness, Prukop may very well be a better QB. He's a heck of a player, and many teams would be happy to have a play-maker like him.

VA may not be as good, and maybe his stats and success are due to being the beneficiary of an excellent coaching staff, tremendous supporting cast, and style of play. Obviously, EWU has been a tremendous offensive team almost every season for twenty years, with a lot of that credit given to our QB's during that time. I don't really care how our players rank against others. I don't care if we have a top twenty defense. I don't care that we don't have UM's storied history. I care about the fact we are winning now. VA can be the worst QB in the BSC if that is happening, and if we are getting opportunities to play and progress in the playoffs. It's a great time to be an Eagle!

dudeitsaid
September 26th, 2014, 11:40 PM

Cal Poly was 19 in scoring D, SUU 25. Montana, Jax St, and SDSU were all in the top half of the FCS, but not top 25. None of those teams were in the top 25 in total defense. SUU was the highest at 32nd.

tomq04
September 27th, 2014, 01:15 AM
So we all admit VA is the worst fcs qb?

robsnotes4u
September 27th, 2014, 05:36 AM
If Colonel Jessup was a Griz fan.

"We want VA because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, we want VA on our team, we need VA on our team."

Red & Black
September 27th, 2014, 06:59 AM
So we all admit VA is the worst fcs qb?

Horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kalm
September 27th, 2014, 09:28 AM
Horrible.

Yep...

Milestone Watch* Junior Vernon Adams Jr. is just 491 yards from reaching 10,000 yards of total offense in his career. Only two players in school history (Matt Nichols 13,308, Erik Meyer 10,942) have exceeded that mark.
* Already with 93 touchdown passes in his career, the next TD pass Adams has will equal the fourth-most in Big Sky history, three more will equal the school record and rank second all-time in the Big Sky and five more will equal the Big Sky record and rank 14th all-time in FCS history (only 13 FCS players have had 100 or more).
* Senior linebacker Ronnie Hamlin (http://www.goeags.com/sports/m-footbl/2014-15/bios/hamlin_ronnie_ckjl) is just eight tackles from reaching 400 in his career. He needs just seven to move into second in school history (Greg Belzer 399) and 40 to equal the school record (J.C. Sherritt 432, which ranks third in Big Sky history and sixth all-time in FCS).

Vernon Adams Jr. Update* Walter Payton Award candidate Vernon Adams Jr. already has 1,505 yards passing and 18 touchdowns in four games, having completed 66 percent of his 168 passes with three interceptions. He currently leads FCS in per game rankings for total offense (401.8), passing offense (376.3) and points responsible for (27.5), as well as for TD passes (18). He is currently fifth in passing efficiency rating (172.5).
* With a school-record seven TD tosses against Washington and two more versus Montana State, Adams now has 93 touchdowns in his Eastern career, ranking fifth all-time in the Big Sky Conference and 19th all-time in FCS. The only players ahead of him in league history are Northern Arizona's Jason Murrietta (94 from 2002-06), Eastern's Matt Nichols (96 from 2006-09), Montana's Dave Dickenson (96 from 1992-95), and Weber State's Cameron Higgins (98 from 2007-10). The FCS record is 140 set by Grambling's Bruce Eugene (2001-05).
* Adams is now 23-5 as a starter at Eastern and currently ranks No. 1 in Big Sky and EWU history with a 175.6 career passing efficiency rating (64.4 percent completion rate, 8,460 yards, 93 TD, 26 interceptions). He ranks just behind San Diego's Josh Johnson (176.7 from 2004-07) for the FCS record, and is just ahead of former Eagle and FCS record-holder Erik Meyer (166.5 from 2002-05) for the Big Sky and EWU records. Adams has had 16 performances of at least 300 yards in 31 career games. Adams now has 8,460 career passing yards, ranking third in school history behind Meyer (10,261) and Matt Nichols (school-record 12,616 from 2006-09).

http://www.goeags.com/sports/m-footbl/2014-15/releases/14fbSept22UCDavis

- - - Updated - - -

Horrible.

Yep...

Milestone Watch* Junior Vernon Adams Jr. is just 491 yards from reaching 10,000 yards of total offense in his career. Only two players in school history (Matt Nichols 13,308, Erik Meyer 10,942) have exceeded that mark.
* Already with 93 touchdown passes in his career, the next TD pass Adams has will equal the fourth-most in Big Sky history, three more will equal the school record and rank second all-time in the Big Sky and five more will equal the Big Sky record and rank 14th all-time in FCS history (only 13 FCS players have had 100 or more).
* Senior linebacker Ronnie Hamlin (http://www.goeags.com/sports/m-footbl/2014-15/bios/hamlin_ronnie_ckjl) is just eight tackles from reaching 400 in his career. He needs just seven to move into second in school history (Greg Belzer 399) and 40 to equal the school record (J.C. Sherritt 432, which ranks third in Big Sky history and sixth all-time in FCS).

Vernon Adams Jr. Update* Walter Payton Award candidate Vernon Adams Jr. already has 1,505 yards passing and 18 touchdowns in four games, having completed 66 percent of his 168 passes with three interceptions. He currently leads FCS in per game rankings for total offense (401.8), passing offense (376.3) and points responsible for (27.5), as well as for TD passes (18). He is currently fifth in passing efficiency rating (172.5).
* With a school-record seven TD tosses against Washington and two more versus Montana State, Adams now has 93 touchdowns in his Eastern career, ranking fifth all-time in the Big Sky Conference and 19th all-time in FCS. The only players ahead of him in league history are Northern Arizona's Jason Murrietta (94 from 2002-06), Eastern's Matt Nichols (96 from 2006-09), Montana's Dave Dickenson (96 from 1992-95), and Weber State's Cameron Higgins (98 from 2007-10). The FCS record is 140 set by Grambling's Bruce Eugene (2001-05).
* Adams is now 23-5 as a starter at Eastern and currently ranks No. 1 in Big Sky and EWU history with a 175.6 career passing efficiency rating (64.4 percent completion rate, 8,460 yards, 93 TD, 26 interceptions). He ranks just behind San Diego's Josh Johnson (176.7 from 2004-07) for the FCS record, and is just ahead of former Eagle and FCS record-holder Erik Meyer (166.5 from 2002-05) for the Big Sky and EWU records. Adams has had 16 performances of at least 300 yards in 31 career games. Adams now has 8,460 career passing yards, ranking third in school history behind Meyer (10,261) and Matt Nichols (school-record 12,616 from 2006-09).

BisonFan02
September 27th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Yep...

TL;DR

Vernon Adams National Championships: 0

kalm
September 27th, 2014, 09:56 AM

Different topic. Nice try.

BisonFan02
September 27th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Different topic. Nice try.

Is it?

kalm
September 27th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Is it?

Yes.

Unless your a member of an insecure fan base.

BisonFan02
September 27th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Well...

Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Macbeth

That's how I feel about his gaudy stats if VA and your Eags make another postseason exit without a trip to Frisco. At least the previous carbon copy Bo Levi won 1.

Red & Black
September 27th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Well...

That's how I feel about his gaudy stats if VA and your Eags make another postseason exit without a trip to Frisco. At least the previous carbon copy Bo Levi won 1.

"Carbon copy"...hmm. They are very different players. Although if that is our carbon copy, I hope we have a few more of them stashed somewhere.

If you listen to any interviews with him, Adams doesn't care about stats or breaking records. He's not about individual accolades. What he does talk about routinely though, is winning a NC.

BisonFan02
September 27th, 2014, 10:33 AM
"Carbon copy"...hmm. They are very different players. Although if that is our carbon copy, I hope we have a few more of them stashed somewhere. You will...its a EWU system that needs the QB to perform at that level. They might not physically perform in a like matter, but the results will be there.

If you listen to any interviews with him, Adams doesn't care about stats or breaking records. He's not about individual accolades. See your signature...individual accolades seemingly important to fanbase. Also, player speak...he cares and he should. What he does talk about routinely though, is winning a NC. Is he gonna take it game by game and one week at a time too? Color me shocked.

Comments in bold.

Red & Black
September 27th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Comments in bold.

Agreed on what you mentioned with regards to the system. You do need a QB who can perform at a very high level to make it work, which is why we've had so many great QB's throughout the years. My personal opinion is that he's the best of that bunch because of his athleticism. Regarding my sig, I think any of those guys would tell you that those are team awards as much as individual ones.

In reference to Adams' interviews...my point was he cares more about winning games than what's in the stat books. The media does tend to focus on that a lot, but luckily I don't think he's let it get to his head.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 27th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Sure it doesn't...........

kalm
September 27th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Sure it doesn't...........

I'm sending you a VA poster for your ceiling.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 27th, 2014, 04:38 PM
I will **** on it and mail it back. Signed of course.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dudeitsaid
September 27th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Yeah, the only good players in any sport are whose who have won a championship...:rolleyes: And I guess that means that everyone who is on a championship team is therefore better than every player who hasn't...

Your football genius is overwhelmingly sharp!

dudeitsaid
September 27th, 2014, 04:50 PM
I will **** on it and mail it back. Signed of course.

No need to do that. We get to experience plenty of your **** every time you post.;)

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 27th, 2014, 04:56 PM
I haven't even begun to **** on you guys yet.......but it's coming

Screamin_Eagle174
October 3rd, 2014, 12:44 AM
I'll just leave these here...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000404372/article/vernon-adams-could-be-next-in-line-of-smallschool-nfl-qbs

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/writers/infcshuddle/archive/haley_10_02_2014.htm

Rjones61
October 3rd, 2014, 01:06 AM
Yeah, the only good players in any sport are whose who have won a championship...:rolleyes: And I guess that means that everyone who is on a championship team is therefore better than every player who hasn't...

Your football genius is overwhelmingly sharp!

It's true! If you're quarterback has won national championships, he is obviously the better quarterback. If you've won 3 national championships, you're definitely a first round draft pick.

How's Jensen's unemployment?

BisonFan02
October 3rd, 2014, 09:57 AM
It's true! If you're quarterback has won national championships, he is obviously the better quarterback. If you've won 3 national championships, you're definitely a first round draft pick.

How's Jensen's unemployment?

Probably headed to the CFL next season along with Bo Levi....I have no clue where your 5 foot nothing ball of cramps will end up....

Rjones61
October 3rd, 2014, 10:14 AM
Probably headed to the CFL next season along with Bo Levi....I have no clue where your 5 foot nothing ball of cramps will end up....

You know Jensen was replaced by the BIG SKY quarterback Seth Labato. Seth came from a team that was 1-11 in 2013.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 3rd, 2014, 11:43 AM
Is he going to be a ball boy? Wait no, that wouldn't work... gotta be able to hold on to 'em.

http://media.spokesman.com/photos/2010/12/11/srx_ewu_vs_north_dakota_state_3_t620.jpg?161ad8e42 6d1312361ed5892fdc121cdf327258d

Grizalltheway
October 3rd, 2014, 11:43 AM
Yep...

Milestone Watch

* Junior Vernon Adams Jr. is just 491 yards from reaching 10,000 yards of total offense in his career. Only two players in school history (Matt Nichols 13,308, Erik Meyer 10,942) have exceeded that mark.

Vernon Adams Jr. Update

* Walter Payton Award candidate Vernon Adams Jr. already has 1,505 yards passing and 18 touchdowns in four games, having completed 66 percent of his 168 passes with three interceptions. He currently leads FCS in per game rankings for total offense (401.8), passing offense (376.3) and points responsible for (27.5), as well as for TD passes (18). He is currently fifth in passing efficiency rating (172.5).

- - - Updated - - -

Yep...

Milestone Watch

* Junior Vernon Adams Jr. is just 491 yards from reaching 10,000 yards of total offense in his career. Only two players in school history (Matt Nichols 13,308, Erik Meyer 10,942) have exceeded that mark.

Vernon Adams Jr. Update

* Walter Payton Award candidate Vernon Adams Jr. already has 1,505 yards passing and 18 touchdowns in four games, having completed 66 percent of his 168 passes with three interceptions. He currently leads FCS in per game rankings for total offense (401.8), passing offense (376.3) and points responsible for (27.5), as well as for TD passes (18). He is currently fifth in passing efficiency rating (172.5).

Don't forget who holds the conference record for single-game passer/efficiency rating. xcoffeex

Screamin_Eagle174
October 3rd, 2014, 11:46 AM
Don't forget who holds the conference record for single-game passer/efficiency rating. xcoffeex

Oooooh, single game, impressive. xcoffeex

Grizalltheway
October 3rd, 2014, 12:13 PM
Oooooh, single game, impressive. xcoffeex

Just a friendly reminder, no need to get defensive...very uncharacteristic for an eagle.

BisonFan02
October 3rd, 2014, 12:32 PM
Is he going to be a ball boy? Wait no, that wouldn't work... gotta be able to hold on to 'em.

http://media.spokesman.com/photos/2010/12/11/srx_ewu_vs_north_dakota_state_3_t620.jpg?161ad8e42 6d1312361ed5892fdc121cdf327258d

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_1000/public/fieldimages/32/1024/1215-jensen-td.jpg?itok=b955R_FJ

4th down in a big game...I'm putting the ball in Brock Jensen's hands...end of story.

BisonFan02
October 3rd, 2014, 12:34 PM
EWU fans.....does this play look familiar? (13:30 in vid if it doesn't automatically do it)

http://youtu.be/rMvobbZlGCI?t=13m33s

Screamin_Eagle174
October 3rd, 2014, 12:38 PM
Just a friendly reminder, no need to get defensive...very uncharacteristic for an eagle.
xlolx

Thank you for not being offensive.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 3rd, 2014, 12:49 PM

xlolx

NDSU_grad
October 3rd, 2014, 03:33 PM

Other than the outcome, that is really cool picture. Seriously.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 3rd, 2014, 05:00 PM
I always like when Ref mistakes are saved for posterity sake.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 3rd, 2014, 05:07 PM

Brock is a proven champion (3X)....VA?xnodx

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2014, 05:32 PM

You watch what you say about the winningest QB in FCS history.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 3rd, 2014, 05:36 PM
Other than the outcome, that is really cool picture. Seriously.

Agree, that is awesome.

Red & Black
October 3rd, 2014, 07:34 PM
From Prukop to Jensen...wow, this thread has come full circle. xrotatehx

robsnotes4u
October 3rd, 2014, 07:57 PM
Brock is a proven champion (3X)....VA?xnodx
NDSU is the proven champion, Brock was a piece of it. Put VA or probably 10 other QBs in place if him and NDSU still wins three championships

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 3rd, 2014, 08:16 PM
NDSU is the proven champion, Brock was a piece of it. Put VA or probably 10 other QBs in place if him and NDSU still wins three championships

Just like your stated opinion....xcoffeex

Brock proved it 3X pal. We'll never know if another QB could have led those teams to the titles....will we.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 3rd, 2014, 08:23 PM
VA would not have that's for sure

robsnotes4u
October 3rd, 2014, 08:32 PM
Just like your stated opinion....xcoffeex

Brock proved it 3X pal. We'll never know if another QB could have led those teams to the titles....will we.
So if he played for UNC they would have won 3?? Do you think maybe, just maybe the system had a lot to do with it?

Jensen won more championships then Labato did games probably and Labato at least made the practice squad. Wouldn't you keep the proven champion over the oerrenial loser?

NoDak 4 Ever
October 3rd, 2014, 08:35 PM
So if he played for UNC they would have won 3?? Do you think maybe, just maybe the system had a lot to do with it?

Jensen won more championships then Labato did games probably and Labato at least made the practice squad. Wouldn't you keep the proven champion over the oerrenial loser?

The NFL, much like the Big Sky, overvalues a big arm.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 3rd, 2014, 08:36 PM

Brock proved he was a winning QB, 3X....fact. It is not a fact that some other QB could have led those Bison teams to titles. Not hard to grasp.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 3rd, 2014, 08:53 PM

It does not make you look clever to completely overuse a tagline. Especially when the saying doesn't work since all anyone is doing here is stating opinions but whatever I guess.

BisonFan02
October 3rd, 2014, 09:25 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t31.0-8/s960x960/1553200_10152185141019532_713769579_o.jpg

Bisonator
October 3rd, 2014, 09:35 PM
This is really a stupid discussion but I wouldn't have traded Brock for anyone. Sure he may not be NFL talent but he has more heart then most of the players in the NFL. It isn't always how talented you are but what you do with what you got that counts.

dudeitsaid
October 3rd, 2014, 11:22 PM

Overvalues??? That's a funny statement since they are the standard bearer. Virtually every college player with aspirations to make it pro wants to play in the NFL, especially for the money they pay. So it would behoove anyone that wants that opportunity to try to develop the skill set to earn that position. That's the basic thrust of any job. The aspiring employee must do what it takes to be the best person for the position for the prospective employer wants to get the job. So, I'm not sure how your comparison makes sense here.

That being said, nobody could argue Jensen was a solid QB, and a heck of a leader. He is a three time champion, and there are few people in any level of football who could say the same in the QB position. But I have to agree with Robsnotes, that there are likely others who could have taken that D and surrounding cast, coaching staff and other particulars of the NDSU football team and won the NC, maybe even all three times.

dudeitsaid
October 3rd, 2014, 11:28 PM
This is really a stupid discussion but I wouldn't have traded Brock for anyone. Sure he may not be NFL talent but he has more heart then most of the players in the NFL. It isn't always how talented you are but what you do with what you got that counts.

Especially considering very little is being said about Prukop. Is he the best in the BSC? If so, why are we ready to anoint him so soon? The obvious challenge is to VA, who has produces some of the strongest achievements of any current BSC QB. But could arguments be made for Jordan Johnson? He's had some solid results as well. Are we ready to say Prukop is better than him as well?

Rjones61
October 4th, 2014, 01:36 AM
Especially considering very little is being said about Prukop. Is he the best in the BSC? If so, why are we ready to anoint him so soon? The obvious challenge is to VA, who has produces some of the strongest achievements of any current BSC QB. But could arguments be made for Jordan Johnson? He's had some solid results as well. Are we ready to say Prukop is better than him as well?

The topic of this thread was Alpha's bad attempt at a troll. He knows that VA is the best QB in the Big Sky, but wanted to jab at EWU. Pretty sad attempt. Surprised this thread is still alive.

Rjones61
October 4th, 2014, 01:40 AM

It would be pretty stupid to alter any position since NDSU already had the results it wanted.

dudeitsaid
October 4th, 2014, 02:20 AM
The topic of this thread was Alpha's bad attempt at a troll. He knows that VA is the best QB in the Big Sky, but wanted to jab at EWU. Pretty sad attempt. Surprised this thread is still alive.

LOL, true! That said, if Prukop has as much upside as it seems, he very well could be the Big Sky's next great QB.

robsnotes4u
October 4th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Thanks for correcting me Dudeitsaid. Handled in a very professional way. I appreciate it

SDFS
October 4th, 2014, 09:06 AM
I watched Prukop last week and I was very impressed. He looks like he has a bright future. But, right now VA is the best in the Big Sky. Why are NDSU fans in a Big Sky thread talking about about NDSU.. oh thats right... its NDSU fans.. carry on and ruin another thread with bison posters and babble.

veinup
October 4th, 2014, 09:49 AM
JJ is the only BSC qb who will have a book written about him. xcoffeex

Grizalltheway
October 4th, 2014, 09:59 AM

Yeah, what were those stupid Colts thinking drafting Luck?

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Overvalues??? That's a funny statement since they are the standard bearer. Virtually every college player with aspirations to make it pro wants to play in the NFL, especially for the money they pay. So it would behoove anyone that wants that opportunity to try to develop the skill set to earn that position. That's the basic thrust of any job. The aspiring employee must do what it takes to be the best person for the position for the prospective employer wants to get the job. So, I'm not sure how your comparison makes sense here.

That being said, nobody could argue Jensen was a solid QB, and a heck of a leader. He is a three time champion, and there are few people in any level of football who could say the same in the QB position. But I have to agree with Robsnotes, that there are likely others who could have taken that D and surrounding cast, coaching staff and other particulars of the NDSU football team and won the NC, maybe even all three times.

See Jeff George

More recently, see Christian Ponder.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 4th, 2014, 10:42 AM

The difference between VA and JJ is that they have weapons the throw the ball to. Prokop is doing this by himself, he putting up the same or better numbers with no running game and I cant even name a WR they have the 2 they had that sucked got hurt or left. Let the douchebag Ewu fans call it trolling (because they feel insignificant and need to be validated) but none of you can argue that ANY BSC QB has put up numbers like Prokop with what he has to work with. Its not even close.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2014, 10:44 AM
I watched Prukop last week and I was very impressed. He looks like he has a bright future. But, right now VA is the best in the Big Sky. Why are NDSU fans in a Big Sky thread talking about about NDSU.. oh thats right... its NDSU fans.. carry on and ruin another thread with bison posters and babble.

I think you need to read (understandably hard for you) back a little farther to find the post that started this drift.

Spoiler alert: not a Bison fan.

dudeitsaid
October 4th, 2014, 10:45 AM
See Jeff George

More recently, see Christian Ponder.

It's hard to argue that a pure passer may be the best QB the NFL has seen in Peyton Manning. He is certainly successful, as are many others being virtually arm only.

That being said, VA and Prukop's passing are and will be helped by their legs. They are more a Russell Wilson type (have to throw in my Seahawk's homerism now!) than a Manning. VA and the Eagle offense still have this rep of being all about the throw, but in reality the numbers through the air are due to not only a great passing attack, but a strong and balanced running game, and a QB that is mobile enough to escape and hurt you on the ground if necessary. I see some of that same style in MSU right now, and they are doing it effectively.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 4th, 2014, 10:47 AM
The NFL cares about SIZE, everything else is secondary.

A 6'2" 200lb winner QB with smarts and "it" will almost always get cut over a guy 6'5" who is slow stupid and drinks too much codeine cough syrup.

When the little guys do get a chance to ball they rip it up like Garcia, Flutie, Fouts Wilson etc..........you just have to hire a head coach that basis the position on talent not size.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Yeah, what were those stupid Colts thinking drafting Luck?

Poor example.

Luck had numerous intangibles that made him great.

Grizalltheway
October 4th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Poor example.

Luck had numerous intangibles that made him great.

The point is you need a big arm to be a successful QB in the NFL. It's not the only thing you need, but saying that it's overvalued is silly.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2014, 11:59 AM
I'm 42 years old. Do you know how many college football players I've seen come and go in my lifetime? I grew up in Fargo and have been a fan of NDSU for my entire life. Guys that made it to the NFL have long retired, unfortunately passed away, or simply didn't make it very long.

This is a college football board. The NFL worthiness of any college player means not one **** to me. See Gino Toretta and Tim Tebow for examples of good college quarterbacks that weren't NFL worthy.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2014, 12:00 PM
The point is you need a big arm to be a successful QB in the NFL. It's not the only thing you need, but saying that it's overvalued is silly.

Ya, I agree. But I thought Luck had a pretty good arm...not Jeff George or Elway but pretty strong I guess.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2014, 12:02 PM
I'm 42 years old. Do you know how many college football players I've seen come and go in my lifetime? I grew up in Fargo and have been a fan of NDSU for my entire life. Guys that made it to the NFL have long retired, unfortunately passed away, or simply didn't make it very long.

This is a college football board. The NFL worthiness of any college player means not one **** to me. See Gino Toretta and Tim Tebow for examples of good college quarterbacks that weren't NFL worthy.

I thought Tebow could have been a decent NFL QB in the right offensive system but nobody would give him a chance. Now teams want that read/mobile guy or the standard pocket QB that can sling it around.

NFL sucks IMO. That is why I like college B...much more variety.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Ya, I agree. But I thought Luck had a pretty good arm...not Jeff George or Elway but pretty strong I guess.

Jeff George is the poster boy for the overvaluation of a big arm. That guy should never have been in the NFL.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Jeff George is the poster boy for the overvaluation of a big arm. That guy should never have been in the NFL.

He definitely was a head case but had all the physical tools. Very talented.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 4th, 2014, 12:15 PM
The difference between VA and JJ is that they have weapons the throw the ball to. Prokop is doing this by himself, he putting up the same or better numbers with no running game and I cant even name a WR they have the 2 they had that sucked got hurt or left. Let the douchebag Ewu fans call it trolling (because they feel insignificant and need to be validated) but none of you can argue that ANY BSC QB has put up numbers like Prokop with what he has to work with. Its not even close.
In your case with this post, it cease to be trolling, and becomes just pure stupidity.

MSU is the second leading rushing team in the BSC, with 208 yards per game. On average, 75 of them come from Prukop, but they have a RB by committee approach that is successful because of his mobility and the strength of their OL... much like EWU's running game with Adams in 2012 and 2013.

You should really let up on Prukop's jock. I know you miss Jensen's, but it's starving what little brain you have left of oxygen.

Rjones61
October 4th, 2014, 12:40 PM
The NFL cares about SIZE, everything else is secondary.

A 6'2" 200lb winner QB with smarts and "it" will almost always get cut over a guy 6'5" who is slow stupid and drinks too much codeine cough syrup.

When the little guys do get a chance to ball they rip it up like Garcia, Flutie, Fouts Wilson etc..........you just have to hire a head coach that basis the position on talent not size.

Not always. Do me a favor and google Russell Wilson's size.

SDFS
October 4th, 2014, 12:59 PM
I think you need to read (understandably hard for you) back a little farther to find the post that started this drift.

Spoiler alert: not a Bison fan.

I know that reading can be difficult for some.. so here are the general ground rules - top to bottom, left to right, next page - repeat.. So, lets give it a try and start at the beginning. It all Big Sky discussion little smack but generally on topic until you get to post #36 where the Bison fans have to drag themselves into the thread and then its starts. Remember reading can be fun... you just have open your mind and try.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2014, 01:02 PM
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/52272000/gif/_52272673_crying-baby.gif

FIFY

Red & Black
October 4th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Meh........Carson Wentz!......I'm covered.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2014, 01:32 PM

Couldn't agree more. Any time someone brings up NFL as if it has anything to do with judging a college player I laugh at the attempted justifications because it is pure stupidity what the career after college had to do with what they did in college.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 4th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Not always. Do me a favor and google Russell Wilson's size.
Who was talking about Russell?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2014, 01:38 PM
I know that reading can be difficult for some.. so here are the general ground rules - top to bottom, left to right, next page - repeat.. So, lets give it a try and start at the beginning. It all Big Sky discussion little smack but generally on topic until you get to post #36 where the Bison fans have to drag themselves into the thread and then its starts. Remember reading can be fun... you just have open your mind and try.

This is not a team or conference board. This is FCS from a national perspective board. I am much more a fan of all opinions from different perspectives whether the thread is about the BSC, the MVFC, or whatever else so this is exactly what is supposed to happen.

Just wanted to clear that up.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2014, 01:39 PM
This is not a team or conference board. This is FCS from a national perspective board. I am much more a fan of all opinions from different perspectives whether the thread is about the BSC, the MVFC, or whatever else so this is exactly what is supposed to happen.

He/She has every right to hype their QB too....waiting for that to happen.

SDFS
October 4th, 2014, 03:07 PM

Read the title of the thread... it is about BSC.. Big Sky Conference.. if the Bison fans want to talk about NDSU or MVFC then start a thread call Best QB in MVFC.. everything is great but all threads turn into Bison and MVFC... its not that hard really.. I am fine with outside perspective but keep it on the thread topic - that is all - Just wanted to clear that up.

SDFS
October 4th, 2014, 03:17 PM
He/She has every right to hype their QB too....waiting for that to happen.

Absolutely, and start another thread call "Who's the best QB in FCS" or "Who's the best QB in MVFC"... really simple people.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Absolutely, and start another thread call "Who's the best QB in FCS" or "Who's the best QB in MVFC"... really simple people.

Started a thread in the smack forum in your honor....Ursus can move everything over there. Don't want your feelings hurt.

SDFS
October 4th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Started a thread in the smack forum in your honor....Ursus can move everything over there. Don't want your feelings hurt.

Truly honored, it is nice to know that you can start new threads when required.. keep it up and everything will be just fine.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Read the title of the thread... it is about BSC.. Big Sky Conference.. if the Bison fans want to talk about NDSU or MVFC then start a thread call Best QB in MVFC.. everything is great but all threads turn into Bison and MVFC... its not that hard really.. I am fine with outside perspective but keep it on the thread topic - that is all - Just wanted to clear that up.

You really are a crybaby ain't ya? xlolx

Stop trying to set rules on a place you ain't running...got it? Keep it on the thread topic is a great idea until the topic gets a long in the tooth and at that point...topics always, always evolve...or die. Don't worry about the rules around here, I'll take care of it.xthumbsupx

SDFS
October 4th, 2014, 04:24 PM

Stop trying to set rules on a place you ain't running...got it? Keep it on the thread topic is a great idea until the topic gets a long in the tooth and at that point...topics always, always evolve...or die. Don't worry about the rules around here, I'll take care of it.xthumbsupx

Good to know - thread drift is encouraged

GOT IT MASTER!!!

crhanso
October 4th, 2014, 04:30 PM

I might recommend changing your Terms of Service then. Threads that have gone this far off topic are supposed to be closed down and talking about the NFL in FCS discussion area is expressly forbidden. I don't see the point of agreeing to the terms of service if you as an admin refuses to enforce it.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2014, 04:32 PM
I might recommend changing your Terms of Service then. Threads that have gone this far off topic are supposed to be closed down and talking about the NFL in FCS discussion area is expressly forbidden. I don't see the point of agreeing to the terms of service if you as an admin refuses to enforce it.

Welcome to AGS. Nice first post.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Good to know - thread drift is encourage

GOT IT MASTER!!!

It isn't encouraged but after a few weeks it can and should be expected a bit on a board like this.

Hell of an effort by your team today, definitely showing big progress there. Looks like Bubba is moving the right direction for you guys.xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2014, 04:37 PM

I do refuse to enforce some of them. They weren't my TOS. I've never bothered to go mess with them. Think of it like this. You know what the highway spped limit is because it is posted for you. Now sometimes you can get away with speeding a bit because a HP might have some wiggle room with it..unless you are a dick and then maybe you get rapped for it.

Do you need them to remove the speeed limit signs as well since they may not be enforced to the letter? Funny how you new guys know so much, thank you for the lesson!

SDFS
October 4th, 2014, 04:41 PM
It isn't encouraged but after a few weeks it can and should be expected a bit on a board like this.

Hell of an effort by your team today, definitely showing big progress there. Looks like Bubba is moving the right direction for you guys.xthumbsupx

Well, staying on topic... UND QB might be the one of the worst in the Big Sky and JJ is hurt - bad deal on a late hit. Hate to see it hope he returns soon... Big drop off from JJ to the backup.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Well, staying on topic... UND QB might be the one of the worst in the Big Sky and JJ is hurt - bad deal on a late hit. Hate to see it hope he returns soon... Big drop off from JJ to the backup.

Yeah I'm willing to steer back on the road. Mohlberg isn't good but man he looks close to making a step forward at certain points and just doesn't do it...or maybe keep it going. Nothing worse than inconsistency as a fan cuz it's hard to watch.

I know it's tough with the inconsistency thing because that is what the foundation of Griz football (offense & ST's) seems to be this year. UND really battled it out today.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2014, 04:47 PM

Yeah I'm willing to steer back on the road. Mohlberg isn't good but man he looks close to making a step forward at certain points and just doesn't do it...or maybe keep it going. He was under intense pressure all day so he was in a very bad position to be a good QB today.

Nothing worse than inconsistency as a fan cuz it's hard to watch. I know it's tough with the inconsistency thing because that is what the foundation of Griz football (offense & ST's) seems to be this year. UND really battled it out today.

SDFS
October 4th, 2014, 04:47 PM

Dude don't question BF2 or Admin - thread drift and smack it is...

darell1976
October 4th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Dude don't question BF2 or Admin - thread drift and smack it is...

I think after seeing MSU and UM, UND's defense have improved greatly. Now if we can get that offense improved.

Grizalltheway
October 4th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Yeah I'm willing to steer back on the road. Mohlberg isn't good but man he looks close to making a step forward at certain points and just doesn't do it...or maybe keep it going. Nothing worse than inconsistency as a fan cuz it's hard to watch.

I know it's tough with the inconsistency thing because that is what the foundation of Griz football (offense & ST's) seems to be this year. UND really battled it out today.

All I know is I'm glad we have a bye coming up. Need to het some pepes healthy.

Red & Black
October 4th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Back on topic...@BigSkyFB: #BigSkyFB: Vernon Adams now with 99 career TD passes, most in league history. Also over 10,000 career yards of total offense.

dudeitsaid
October 5th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Back on topic...@BigSkyFB: #BigSkyFB: Vernon Adams now with 99 career TD passes, most in league history. Also over 10,000 career yards of total offense.

Man, what happens if he stays healthy and plays every game through his senior season!

robsnotes4u
October 5th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Man, what happens if he stays healthy and plays every game through his senior season!
Yep. Definitely an amazing QB

Prukop and Saffron had big games tonight

kittiekop
October 5th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Yep. Definitely an amazing QB

Prukop and Saffron had big games tonight

Prukop had 8 TDs tonight in Sac (3 rush, 5 passing)xcoffeex

We're not discussing defenses....

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 01:09 AM
Prukop had 8 TDs tonight in Sac (3 rush, 5 passing)xcoffeex

We're not discussing defenses....

Exactly and we are not discussing VA we are talking about the best QB in the BSC.

dudeitsaid
October 5th, 2014, 01:32 AM
Exactly and we are not discussing VA we are talking about the best QB in the BSC.

Hey, I know VA TOTALLY SUCKS! I'm just in awe that the amazing O lines, freak athlete receivers, and brilliant coaching has already inflated some of his stats to the best ever in the BSC midway through his junior season. It's a freaking travesty!xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 02:24 AM
Who?

SDFS
October 5th, 2014, 08:17 AM
The Big Sky has four fun QB to watch right now.. VA, JJ, Dakota and Saffron. I see Idaho St putting up big numbers anyone know much about the QB.

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 09:02 AM
5th year senior who's earning his masters degree this month. Smart, experienced, accurate, and throws a really nice deep ball. I'd put him ahead of JJ and Saffron right now. ISU might be the 2nd best team in the BSC.

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 09:03 AM
BTW, I love this thread.

Things I've learned:

Alpha validates me.

Someone actually read the TOS.

Ursus gives a ****.

:D

veinup
October 5th, 2014, 10:24 AM
VA is a freak and i cant wait until he graduates.

Red & Black
October 5th, 2014, 10:29 AM
The Big Sky has four fun QB to watch right now.. VA, JJ, Dakota and Saffron. I see Idaho St putting up big numbers anyone know much about the QB.

I'd put Arias right up there with Saffron, and ahead of JJ at this point in the season. Arias has always been a pretty good QB, but hasn't had the supporting cast until this season. ISU has a running game now, so they are much less one-dimensional and hard to defend as opposed to the last few years where they'd pass every down (usually to the same one or two guys).

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 01:42 PM
VA is a freak and i cant wait until he graduates.
That will never happen......and you know it

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2014, 02:29 PM
VA is a freak and i cant wait until he runs out of eligibility.

FIFY

kalm
October 5th, 2014, 02:34 PM
FIFY

The joke was funny when Alpha used it...the first time.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Not everybody can be me....................

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2014, 03:30 PM
The joke was funny when Alpha used it...the first time.

Who was making a joke?

Red & Black
October 5th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Adams is out 3-6 weeks with a broken foot. xsmhx

Guess we'll find out how good the backup is now.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2014, 06:43 PM

Sorry I hurt your feels bro.

Bisonator
October 5th, 2014, 06:46 PM

Seriously? Ouch that sucks.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 5th, 2014, 07:01 PM
I watched him gut out a quarter and a half on that broken foot then not knowing it was broken.

No matter what you say about that dude, that's a tough SOB.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Seriously? Ouch that sucks.

Seriously, if they can't score 50, they're ****ed.

Grizalltheway
October 5th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Well Prukop is definitely the best uninjured QB in the conference ATM...

BisonFan02
October 5th, 2014, 07:12 PM
They'll be fine.....the system stays the same. The D might have to show up a little bit now though.

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 5th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Nobody cares

tomq04
October 12th, 2014, 12:35 AM
I'm willing to say "wow" at today's game

BisonFan02
October 12th, 2014, 12:48 AM
C/ATT
YDS
AVG
TD
INT

Jordan West (http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/534703/jordan-west)
20/27

dudeitsaid
October 12th, 2014, 01:33 AM
C/ATT
YDS
AVG
TD
INT

Jordan West (http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/534703/jordan-west)

20/27

Not in the same category as Adams or Prukop, but a dang serviceable job for his first start in an opposing teams environments. He missed a few things that likely could have created at least two more scores, especially some overthrows on some long balls. But who doesn't miss some of those. Overall, I was very please with West's performance for his first game, especially considering we were down something like 20 other players besides VA!

Red & Black
October 12th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Not in the same category as Adams or Prukop, but a dang serviceable job for his first start in an opposing teams environments. He missed a few things that likely could have created at least two more scores, especially some overthrows on some long balls. But who doesn't miss some of those. Overall, I was very please with West's performance for his first game, especially considering we were down something like 20 other players besides VA!

This.

tomq04
October 12th, 2014, 09:09 AM
I still think EWU and MSU will share the crown at 8-0 in conference play.

tomq04
October 12th, 2014, 09:15 AM
I was thrilled with Jordans play, no first game jitters and he's capable of getting is through to Montana at least.

I was just trying to throw some props to MSU for blasting UCD, who held us to our lowest offensive outing this year.