Northern Colorado @ Northern Iowa
Stony Brook @ North Dakota
Weber State @ S.F. Austin
Menlo @ Sac State
Portland St @ Cal Poly
Southern Utah @ Fresno State

wapiti
September 15th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Northern Arizona 23 @ 31 South Dakota Home field advantage is too much for NAU to overcome.

Eastern Washington 45 @ 38 Montana State Cats keep it close, but too much offense from EWU.

Montana 23 @ 35 North Dakota State Griz get a garbage time TD to make the score seem closer.

Northern Colorado 16 @ 38 Northern Iowa UNI may have a chance to play two's and three's in the 4th.

Stony Brook 21 @ 17 North Dakota Two teams that are struggling this year. SB did take FBS UCONN to a close game. and due to that I pick SB.

Weber State 23 @ 27 S.F. Austin BBQ State appears to be improved over last year, but will it be enough to overcome SFA toughness at their place.

Menlo 13 @ 54 Sac State Yummy cupcake for Sac

Portland St 24 @ 32 Cal Poly CP pulls away in the fourth.

Southern Utah 17 @ 45 Fresno State SUU has been struggling this year and I do not see them taking down a FBS this year.

darell1976
September 15th, 2014, 04:26 PM
who is "Menlo" ?

Did Thomas Edison attend that school?

bonarae
September 15th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Northern Arizona @ South Dakota
Eastern Washington @ Montana State
Montana @ North Dakota State
Menlo @ Sac State
Portland St @ Cal Poly

JALMOND
September 16th, 2014, 12:19 AM
who is "Menlo" ?

I believe they are DII Independent. Their schedule says they are playing CSU Sacramento.:D

MTfan4life
September 16th, 2014, 01:46 AM
I believe they are DII Independent. Their schedule says they are playing CSU Sacramento.:D

Not so fast. Yes, they are Division II. However, they are NAIA Division II in most sports. I think they have to be just straight NAIA for football because I don't believe there are divisions of naia football. I could be wrong.

veinup
September 16th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Menlo @ Sac State
Portland St @ Cal Poly

my first week picking, exciting times. best of luck to Menlo

mvemjsunpx
September 18th, 2014, 12:46 AM
Portland St. 35-24 Cal Poly (NC) — Did the bye week halt the Mustang freefall?

Manly Men-lo 10-57 Sac State — Hornets will be 3-1 after Saturday & should be favored in 6 of their last 8

Suutah 10-31 Fresno — Fresno isn't that great, but neither is Southern Utah

Weber 21-31 SFA — Lumberjacks get revenge in the second-annual Purple People Eater Bowl

NAU 20-27 SoDak — The 'Jacks struggle with the ambience of an uglier dome

Montana 10-20 NoDak St. — Griz O not in sync enough right now to win this

EWU 49-34 Montana St. (NC) — Fun Fact! MSU is 5-13 against the Eagles in Bozeman

NoCo 7-34 UNI — Fun Fact! The Bears have forced 8 interceptions in 2 games

Stony Brook 23-9 NoDak — I doubt we'll see a lot of offense in this one

Rjones61
September 18th, 2014, 02:32 AM
South Dakota
Eastern Washington
North Dakota State
Northern Iowa
Stony Brook
Weber State
Sac State
Cal Poly
Fresno State

Rjones61
September 18th, 2014, 02:33 AM
Not so fast. Yes, they are Division II. However, they are NAIA Division II in most sports. I think they have to be just straight NAIA for football because I don't believe there are divisions of naia football. I could be wrong.

You are right, they are just straight NAIA.

http://www.naia.org/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205323224

deez_na
September 18th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Menlo @ Sac State
Portland St @ Cal Poly

Ghost
September 18th, 2014, 01:08 PM
Menlo @ Sac State
Portland St @ Cal Poly

JALMOND
September 20th, 2014, 02:20 AM
34-2 this season. Here is my attempt at perfection this week.

EWU at MSU---The Eagles have been as good as advertised. The Bobcats may have been better than advertised. The Bobcats can spring the upset here, but the Eagles love those shootouts...EWU 45, MSU 42.

UM at North Dakota State---The Grizzlies head into North Dakota State feeling fairly confident, especially after Weber State playing North Dakota State close...North Dakota State 24, UM 21.

Stony Brook at UND---The No-Name bring in a new member in the CAA. Years past, they could have been competitive, but not this year...Stony Brook 24, UND 10.

NAU at South Dakota---The Lumberjacks take their turn at South Dakota on the road. After their near miss at FCS newcomer Abilene Christian, they may think this is easier...NAU 31, South Dakota 17.

UNC at Northern Iowa---The Bears just missed a big upset at UNLV and followed that with a near upset loss against Houston Baptist. Now they face a seasoned FCS team...Northern Iowa 38, UNC 17.

PSU at CP---The Vikings have looked good against the Pac-12. The Mustangs are coming off a bye week trying to make sense of their suspensions...PSU 28, CP 20.

Meno at SAC---The Hornets are hoping this week's game will be a bit of a breather against Menlo, but they thought the same thing last year against Southern Oregon. Still,...SAC 45, Menlo 10.

SUU at Fresno State---The Thunderbirds have been competitive in their games including a close loss to Nevada. They could possibly surprise here as Fresno State is rebuilding...SUU 27, Fresno State 22.

WSU at Stephen F Austin---The Wildcats have stayed close in all their games so far. The only problem is that they have not yet found a way to win. Can they get that here?...Stephen F Austin 38, WSU 28.

SD4ever
September 20th, 2014, 01:06 PM
For those of you picking NAU over USD think again. Yotes 37 LJacks 17

Nice cheap shot by the Griz fan about the DDome. If Kevin Earle starts last Saturday Montana loses.

Enjoy getting butchered by the Bison today.

darell1976
September 20th, 2014, 03:56 PM

EWU at MSU---The Eagles have been as good as advertised. The Bobcats may have been better than advertised. The Bobcats can spring the upset here, but the Eagles love those shootouts...EWU 45, MSU 42.

UM at North Dakota State---The Grizzlies head into North Dakota State feeling fairly confident, especially after Weber State playing North Dakota State close...North Dakota State 24, UM 21.

Stony Brook at UND---The No-Name bring in a new member in the CAA. Years past, they could have been competitive, but not this year...Stony Brook 24, UND 10.

NAU at South Dakota---The Lumberjacks take their turn at South Dakota on the road. After their near miss at FCS newcomer Abilene Christian, they may think this is easier...NAU 31, South Dakota 17.

UNC at Northern Iowa---The Bears just missed a big upset at UNLV and followed that with a near upset loss against Houston Baptist. Now they face a seasoned FCS team...Northern Iowa 38, UNC 17.

PSU at CP---The Vikings have looked good against the Pac-12. The Mustangs are coming off a bye week trying to make sense of their suspensions...PSU 28, CP 20.

Meno at SAC---The Hornets are hoping this week's game will be a bit of a breather against Menlo, but they thought the same thing last year against Southern Oregon. Still,...SAC 45, Menlo 10.

SUU at Fresno State---The Thunderbirds have been competitive in their games including a close loss to Nevada. They could possibly surprise here as Fresno State is rebuilding...SUU 27, Fresno State 22.

WSU at Stephen F Austin---The Wildcats have stayed close in all their games so far. The only problem is that they have not yet found a way to win. Can they get that here?...Stephen F Austin 38, WSU 28.

UND played Stony Brook in 2009, and beat them. They aren't new.

Thumper 76
September 20th, 2014, 04:05 PM
UND played Stony Brook in 2009, and beat them. They aren't new.
They are new to the CAA is what he said.

darell1976
September 20th, 2014, 08:16 PM
They are new to the CAA is what he said.

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification.

veinup
September 21st, 2014, 10:29 AM
8-1 this week. shouldnt have picked PSU. xcoffeex

darell1976
September 21st, 2014, 12:56 PM
7-2, i lost the Montana-NDSU game and the NAU-USD game.

RabidRabbit
September 21st, 2014, 01:16 PM
8-1, Missed on the UND/SB winner.

darell1976
September 21st, 2014, 01:44 PM
8-1, Missed on the UND/SB winner.

xnonox Have faith in Bubba's high flying offense. xlolx

JALMOND
September 21st, 2014, 02:13 PM

5-4 this week, that hurts. 39-6 for the year so far.