PDA

View Full Version : Bryant @ Liberty 9/20

knucklehead
September 14th, 2014, 08:17 PM
With Bryant playing well and @ 3-0 with good wins vs Stony Brook and Maine, this Liberty fan would love to hear some Bryant fans and others give some detailed scouting info if possible. Shapes up to be a big one in Lynchburg, should be a great crowd and a competitive game. It will be interesting to see if both crack to top 25 coming into the game.

This will be the first in a tough 3 game stretch for LU. This game is followed by a road game at Indiana St on 9/27 and Homecoming in Lynchburg vs the Richmond fighting Rocco's on 10/4.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 14th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Sneaky good game on a weekend where there's A LOT of quality matchups! Liberty will present a tough environment for Bryant to win in. IIRC, both teams were ranked right next to each other my poll this week....

knucklehead
September 14th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Yea, I didn't really see it as a big game even after they beat the SeaWolves, but after they beat Maine I woke up. LU is going to have to get to the QB, stop the run, and get that high powered offense rolling. Anyone a taker on a Bryant scouting report?

Uncle Buck
September 14th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Bryant will live and die by its defense. They've got a few big guys but they all tackle well and against Stony Brook they played great assignment football. They can be beat deep as SBU did once and missed on several other shots. Not a fast secondary, but again, they do well staying in position.

Offensively, nothing spectacular. QB looked okay throwing, but won't beat you with his arm. Running game the same, not flashy, they'll fight for yards but I don't see then running up the scoreboard.

My prediction, Liberty will be a better offensive team and even though the defense plays tough, I just don't think the offense could score enough to keep winning the close ones.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

knucklehead
September 14th, 2014, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the breakdown Buck. I'd hope your prediction holds and LU can stretch their D with some deep passing. Woodrum to Peterson all night long. Thanks again.

ngineer
September 14th, 2014, 10:23 PM
The electric atmosphere at Liberty will be something Bryant will not be used to or has experienced. I would expect LU to have more speed and the bright lights may be too hot for the Bulldogs, but a great experience for them and a program on the rise.

Go...gate
September 15th, 2014, 12:15 AM
Sounds like a really good game.

dgreco
September 15th, 2014, 08:31 AM
I would love to see Bryant win down in Lynchburg, but I think a few factors will preclude us from winning the game:

1. the atmosphere, Bryant has never played at a place that big nor in front of a crowd that big. A few years ago Bryant played in front of a large Stony Brook crowd, but no one is left from that team.
2. the trip, Bryant is not flying, but taking 3 buses down to the game. Even though it will be a multi-day drive trip I think it will be too much. Driving for two days then spending a night settling in will not be enough for the young kids.

Scouting the team:

Uncle Buck was on point. The defense is our strength, specifically the front seven. I think you will have a problem running the ball, but throwing will kill us. Our secondary is slow and playing zone helps at time but also leaves a lot of guys open. We have been fortunate in the first three games because QBs have either over thrown the ball quite a few times or WRs have dropped passes.

On offense I think the short passing game is our strength, Dalton has an okay arm but he isn't a big threat to throw the ball down field. We have a few quality RBs but none are standout players. I think the rushing game can be contained -- and probably will -- and we will see more screen passes and short routes throughout the game.

I think the Bryant defense contains Liberty enough to keep the score low, but we will not produce enough points to keep it close. I envision a 17-6 type game.

UNHFan
September 15th, 2014, 09:26 AM
No more jokes from em about Bryant football WOW!!! Those are 2 solid wins

rokamortis
September 15th, 2014, 09:27 AM
I would love to see Bryant win down in Lynchburg, but I think a few factors will preclude us from winning the game:

1. the atmosphere, Bryant has never played at a place that big nor in front of a crowd that big. A few years ago Bryant played in front of a large Stony Brook crowd, but no one is left from that team.
2. the trip, Bryant is not flying, but taking 3 buses down to the game. Even though it will be a multi-day drive trip I think it will be too much. Driving for two days then spending a night settling in will not be enough for the young kids.

Scouting the team:

Uncle Buck was on point. The defense is our strength, specifically the front seven. I think you will have a problem running the ball, but throwing will kill us. Our secondary is slow and playing zone helps at time but also leaves a lot of guys open. We have been fortunate in the first three games because QBs have either over thrown the ball quite a few times or WRs have dropped passes.

On offense I think the short passing game is our strength, Dalton has an okay arm but he isn't a big threat to throw the ball down field. We have a few quality RBs but none are standout players. I think the rushing game can be contained -- and probably will -- and we will see more screen passes and short routes throughout the game.

I think the Bryant defense contains Liberty enough to keep the score low, but we will not produce enough points to keep it close. I envision a 17-6 type game.

Why aren't you guys flying? Seems like a lot to go through.

dgreco
September 15th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Why aren't you guys flying? Seems like a lot to go through.

Honestly, I don't have an answer. The only thing I can think is the trip is close to the same time and distance from Smithfield to RMU, Duquesne and St. Francis. The trip hasn't hurt Bryant in those cases. Coach Fine has his media show tonight and i'll listen in to see if he addresses the bus trip or someone brings it up.

knucklehead
September 15th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the great info dgreco. I too am surprised that they are bussing but don't think that should have much impact on the game.

I still think LU will try to establish the run, but the pass will be a big part or the attack for sure. I'll bet on defense, we will try to get after the qb some but with a short passing game they may play it safe some too.

I've been to stony brook. They do draw a good crowd, but the one at LU should be bigger and louder. How big of a crowd is Bryant used to at home?

dgreco
September 15th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the great info dgreco. I too am surprised that they are bussing but don't think that should have much impact on the game.

I still think LU will try to establish the run, but the pass will be a big part or the attack for sure. I'll bet on defense, we will try to get after the qb some but with a short passing game they may play it safe some too.

I've been to stony brook. They do draw a good crowd, but the one at LU should be bigger and louder. How big of a crowd is Bryant used to at home?

Liberty will be successful by stretching the field and taking advantage of the DBs. I think they may have a shot at wearing down the front seven, but I don't think we will see any explosive runs. Instead, I think it will allow the play action pass or make the DBs play close to the line and open up the defense for some longer passing plays.

Bryant's success with the short passing game has been a product of yards after the catch. I do not know much about Liberty's size or fundamentals, but that is where Bryant has succeeded this year.

As far as attendance is concerned, Bryant is not used to playing in front of large crowds. The average home game draws between 1,500 to 3,500 depending on the weekend. The noise may be a lot, but I think the total atmosphere will cause players to tense up. The team doesn't play many games under the lights against top teams. Adding a large crowd will compound it.

bjtheflamesfan
September 15th, 2014, 01:11 PM
One thing I have to mention about Liberty, is that they know how to put the ball in the end zone at home. I did a spot of research and going back to 2006, the Flames have scored less than 20 points in a game at home twice, one of which was in a torrential downpour against JMU.

The running backs had a good week last week (albeit against a D2) so you have to reckon that they will want to get them on track early even against the Bryant front seven. If the Flames get off to a fast start like they did last week, this one could be over early. If the game is in the teens, the Bulldogs could pull it out

Libertine
September 15th, 2014, 04:14 PM
the trip is close to the same time and distance from Smithfield to RMU, Duquesne and St. Francis.

In theory, yes. However, those trips usually involve negotiating only one or two serious metro areas enroute. To get to Lynchburg, you'll have to bus through/around weekend traffic for New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC and possibly Richmond.

knucklehead
September 15th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Here's a little something my son put together leading up to this game. Yea, I ruined him.

Liberty vs Bryant

Games
Liberty:
@ UNC – L 56-29

@ NSU – W 17-0

vs BC – W 56-31

Bryant:
@SBU – W 13-7

vs MC – W 40-14

vs UM – 13-10

Key Players
Liberty:
QB: J. Woodrum: 44-72, 724 yds, 5 td- 2 int

RB: D. Abnar: 46- 259 yds, 3 td

WR: D. Pererson: 14- 347 yds, 1td.

Bryant:
QB: D. Easton: 48-86, 548 yds, 5 td- 1 int

RB: P. Canevari: 50- 223 yds, 1 td

WR: C. Ward: 15- 207 yds, 2 td

Offense
Liberty:
PPG: 34.0

Pass YPG: 241.3

Rush YPG: 175.7

YPG: 417.0

Bryant:
PPG: 22.0

Pass YPG: 189.0

Rush YPG: 133.0

YPG: 322.0

Defense
Liberty:
PPG: 29.0

Pass YPG: 108.0

Rush YPG: 253.0

YPG: 361.0

Bryant:
PPG: 10.3

Pass YPG: 189.0

Rush YPG: 133.0

YPG: 322.0

dgreco
September 15th, 2014, 08:08 PM
If it is of any interest to the Liberty guys, here is a link to the Marty Fine Coach's Show. (http://necfrontrow.com/webcast.php/BRY-1984/)

a couple notes about Liberty:
* No word on the bus trip, just that we are losing a day of prep to drive down;
* Bryant is used to playing on grass not turf, this may play a roll;
* Liberty is probably the fastest and biggest team we have ever played -- also found it interesting he said Maine and SBU are "comparable" size/speed teams to Bryant;
* Longest road trip in Bryant history;
* Coach Fine said "we are in over our heads," although he has played the underdog, overmatched card in the past;
* This game is a learning experience for the playoffs, if we make the playoffs;
* Coach Fine hopes to grow the program to Liberty's size in a 10 year period;
* Talked up the defense, especially the corners; and
* Coach Fine said the QB is a top athlete (skill and game management) and the biggest concerns for Bryant.

ElCid
September 15th, 2014, 08:25 PM
I am watching a replay of the Liberty-Brevard game and while it was only Brevard, Liberty looks real good. That Liberty QB was fairly accurate but the coverage was bad so who knows. It will be a tough challenge in any event. Have not seen Bryant yet except on paper. I like Bryant's scheduling. Much better than most.

Uncle Buck
September 15th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Bryant reminds me of Hofstra when I played there. Play anyone anywhere and Joe Gardi always played that poor us card... LOL. The Bulldogs will come to play and this thing could be a battle for a while. Part of Bryant's issue, when you start to win quality games, no one is overlooking you! That's just a reflection of good coaching. I'm interested in seeing how this one plays out. Like dgreco said, it could be tough going if Liberty wants to just ground and pound. But if the flames loosen that front seven with a passing game, like anyone, it all opens up.

citdog
September 15th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Bryant reminds me of Hofstra when I played there. Play anyone anywhere and Joe Gardi always played that poor us card... LOL. The Bulldogs will come to play and this thing could be a battle for a while. Part of Bryant's issue, when you start to win quality games, no one is overlooking you! That's just a reflection of good coaching. I'm interested in seeing how this one plays out. Like dgreco said, it could be tough going if Liberty wants to just ground and pound. But if the flames loosen that front seven with a passing game, like anyone, it all opens up.

Uncle BUCK! Glad to see you posting. Still sorry you were orphaned......

Uncle Buck
September 15th, 2014, 10:08 PM

Thanks man! I have to get back in the fcs loop!

Go...gate
September 15th, 2014, 10:59 PM

I second the sentiments of my respected colleague.

knucklehead
September 16th, 2014, 09:06 AM
If it is of any interest to the Liberty guys, here is a link to the Marty Fine Coach's Show. (http://necfrontrow.com/webcast.php/BRY-1984/)

a couple notes about Liberty:
* No word on the bus trip, just that we are losing a day of prep to drive down;
* Bryant is used to playing on grass not turf, this may play a roll;
* Liberty is probably the fastest and biggest team we have ever played -- also found it interesting he said Maine and SBU are "comparable" size/speed teams to Bryant;
* Longest road trip in Bryant history;
* Coach Fine said "we are in over our heads," although he has played the underdog, overmatched card in the past;
* This game is a learning experience for the playoffs, if we make the playoffs;
* Coach Fine hopes to grow the program to Liberty's size in a 10 year period;
* Talked up the defense, especially the corners; and
* Coach Fine said the QB is a top athlete (skill and game management) and the biggest concerns for Bryant.
On the radio show, coachspeak much? Does sound like he has some healthy respect for LU and the stadium environment, but it also sounds like he's trying to play some head games on both sides too.

Do any Bryant fans agree with LU being the Biggest , fastest they've faces since he's been there part? Curious. Woodrum is a beast at an though.

aceinthehole
September 16th, 2014, 09:20 AM
On the radio show, coachspeak much? Does sound like he has some healthy respect for LU and the stadium environment, but it also sounds like he's trying to play some head games on both sides too.

Do any Bryant fans agree with LU being the Biggest , fastest they've faces since he's been there part? Curious. Woodrum is a beast at an though.

I can't really speak to Bryant's past opponents or Liberty's current strength/speed, but I will say that good NEC teams match up well against even CAA athletes in terms of size/speed. The problem is the roster at Bryant or CCSU probably has only 4-10 of those caliber players, whereas the very good CAA teams or a team like Liberty may have 30+ of top-tier FCS athletes.

NEC teams obviously lack the depth (due to the scholly limitations), but player-for-player in some cases the NEC doesn't fall off that far in talent/size/speed.

When CCSU played JMU (who was the best opponent I've seen them play in person) you could see a small handful of Blue Devils that were just as good as JMU players. The problem in general was their best players were still better than ours, plus the drop off from their stars to their other players wasn't a far as the dropoff to CCSU's 2nd tier players.

Finally, I think the "atmosphere" issue is overplayed. CCSU has played at NDSU, JMU, YSU and I can tell you that they were beat because of the opposing team's talent, not because of intimidation or crowd environment. If Liberty wins, it will likely because they are more talented and a better team. NEC teams don't fold on road trips, I actually think they strive as the underdog.

rokamortis
September 16th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Bryant will be intimidated. There is a section of students that dress up as red and blue versions of the Joker from The Dark Knight. Truly terrifying but probably not in the way they intended.

Unless they lose ... then sad jokers are sad.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1374068_10151944329650359_1629332573_n.jpg?oh=309b 08486ae5543a14a95f9a925c295e&oe=54CE2E9F

bjtheflamesfan
September 16th, 2014, 10:11 AM
The students are probably the loudest youll find on this side of the country (in my opinion) and they are right behind the opposing bench

knucklehead
September 16th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Bryant will be intimidated. There is a section of students that dress up as red and blue versions of the Joker from The Dark Knight. Truly terrifying but probably not in the way they intended.

Unless they lose ... then sad jokers are sad.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1374068_10151944329650359_1629332573_n.jpg?oh=309b 08486ae5543a14a95f9a925c295e&oe=54CE2E9F
The Joker section was huge Saturday. Not sure what that's all about haha. At least the body paint was red this time.

citdog
September 16th, 2014, 10:21 AM
The students are probably the loudest youll find on this side of the country (in my opinion) and they are right behind the opposing bench

You need to get out more.

knucklehead
September 16th, 2014, 10:21 AM
Here is a shot I took in the 1st quarter Sat night that shows the sea of red, student section, well. It's the far side.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/16/c4fbb62da2108ac361a619fd9dfdff7f.jpg

aceinthehole
September 16th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Again, I don't doubt that the Liberty fans are very loud, but I assure you that fans in the stands don't win games - players do.

Win or lose, I think the effect of fans on Bryant will be mimimal.

bjtheflamesfan
September 16th, 2014, 11:04 AM
I should have qualified it with at the FCS level...and remember my confederate friend, thats just my opinion

knucklehead
September 16th, 2014, 07:36 PM
Coach Gill's Weekly presser and thoughts on Bryant. http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10869&NewsID=13164&TeamID=

dgreco
September 17th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Coach Gill's Weekly presser and thoughts on Bryant. http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10869&NewsID=13164&TeamID=

It was interesting to see Coach Gill's perspective. Thanks for the link.

knucklehead
September 17th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Welcome.

FYI from Chris Lang on the Twitter. " Howdy, gamblers. Your 5dimes line on Bryant at Liberty Saturday night is Flames -11."

dgreco
September 17th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Welcome.

FYI from Chris Lang on the Twitter. " Howdy, gamblers. Your 5dimes line on Bryant at Liberty Saturday night is Flames -11."

Not completely surprising -- or surprising at all, matches perfectly with my prediction.

bjtheflamesfan
September 17th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Sounds about right given each team's context heading into the game.I expect the Flames to cover, although not by more than 5-7 points

knucklehead
September 17th, 2014, 07:28 PM
LFSN's Bryant preview. http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10869&NewsID=13175&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Ghost
September 18th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Liberty has a 3 game stretch that could get them some serious quality wins. the question has always been though, can they win that big game?

rokamortis
September 18th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Liberty has a 3 game stretch that could get them some serious quality wins. the question has always been though, can they win that big game?

The OOC wins would be great for Liberty, but 'serious quality' is yet to be determined at this point. They look like decent teams right now but the season is still young. Like with Bryant, we don't know yet how good SBU and Maine are this year. But just beat them and worry about quality later.

knucklehead
September 18th, 2014, 06:34 AM
Agree with both of you. They look like they would be good quality wins right now, but that also makes them must wins in case they drop later.

These games fit into categories where LU has struggled for a while. Liberty has not beaten an undefeated team better than 3-0 since 7-0 Cal Poly in 1997. They also struggle with road OOC games.

Time to break all that mess and get over the hump.

Ghost
September 18th, 2014, 07:43 AM
The OOC wins would be great for Liberty, but 'serious quality' is yet to be determined at this point. They look like decent teams right now but the season is still young. Like with Bryant, we don't know yet how good SBU and Maine are this year. But just beat them and worry about quality later.
Agreed. I think if you win all three and then all the teams do well after then great. I think Bryants schedule is set up for success. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they win out after this Liberty game. Indiana st. and Richmond on the other hand have a much tougher road. I'd be happy if ISU and Richmond both won half of their games left. but its yet to be seen whether they both can pull that off.

rokamortis
September 18th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Agree with both of you. They look like they would be good quality wins right now, but that also makes them must wins in case they drop later.

These games fit into categories where LU has struggled for a while. Liberty has not beaten an undefeated team better than 3-0 since 7-0 Cal Poly in 1997. They also struggle with road OOC games.

Time to break all that mess and get over the hump.

None of that means anything. I seem to recall a couple of records / trends that were violated last year when Coastal #BeatLiberty in Lynchburg. Hopefully you guys are just the better team and will win.

knucklehead
September 18th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Stupid fake punt. 😱

Ghost
September 18th, 2014, 01:29 PM
I'm calling it now. If coastal wins the conference but liberty wins every other game on their remaining schedule but coastal, They both make the playoffs.
If liberty wins the conference and coastal wins all but the liberty game they both go.

Otherwise the Liberty Coastal game is going to be the defacto BSC champ game.

SpiderJPO
September 19th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Ghost you are dreaming if you think UR will not win at least half of their games left.

knucklehead
September 20th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Great win for the Flames tonight over a tough Bryant team. Final 38-21.

aceinthehole
September 20th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Great win for the Flames tonight over a tough Bryant team. Final 38-21.

I thought Bryant responded well throughout the game and it never got too far away, but Liberty was clearly the better team. Nice win.

knucklehead
September 20th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Thanks.

Here is the Liberty Game Story and stats. http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10869&NewsID=13194&TeamID=9

Of note: Liberty's Kicker John Lunsford set a Liberty (record stood for 40 years) and Big South Record with a 57 yard Field Goal tonight.
QB Josh Woodrum was 24-34 for 319 and a TD and ran for 2 TDs (30 and 10 yards)
RB D.J. Abnar ran 15 times for 79 yards and 2 TDs. RB Todd Macon ran 19 rimes for 79 yards.
Liberty's Defense gave up 143 yards on the ground and 105 through the air.
LU Safety Jacob Hagen (Buck Buchanan list) led the team with 8 tackles 1 forced fumble, 1 int., and a pass breakup.

bjtheflamesfan
September 20th, 2014, 11:31 PM
I think you mean fumble recovery and forced fumble...and he just missed on a second int at the goal line

knucklehead
September 20th, 2014, 11:38 PM
No just typed it twice. He had another int at the end of the game that the officials wrongly called incomplete. and he had a fumble recovery taken back because the officials ruled it a forward lateral and incomplete.

MTfan4life
September 21st, 2014, 12:49 AM
I'm calling it now. If coastal wins the conference but liberty wins every other game on their remaining schedule but coastal, They both make the playoffs.
If liberty wins the conference and coastal wins all but the liberty game they both go.

Otherwise the Liberty Coastal game is going to be the defacto BSC champ game.

I agree with this. However, they still have a pretty brutal non-conference schedule left and the Big Southern (intended) is going to have a tough conference schedule. Liberty has at least 6 legitimately tough games left on their schedule.

knucklehead
September 21st, 2014, 01:55 PM
Yea, the schedule ahead for LU and others in the Big South is pretty rough. Next 3 weeks for LU @ Ind State, Vs Richmond at home, @ App State.

Ghost
September 21st, 2014, 02:33 PM
Ghost you are dreaming if you think UR will not win at least half of their games left.

the Liberty game is a toss up in my mind.
Albany isn't a push over and the 2nd road trip in a row. They have the ability to win it. but again I'm thinking toss up.
URI- Richmon win
Elon- Should be a win. but if the team that beat charlotte this week shows up its a tough game for UR.
Nova- While a home game I don't see Richmond beating the toughest game left on their schedule.
Maine- Should be a UR win
JMU- Toss up game but at home I'll give UR the benefit of the doubt.
William and Mary- tough game on the road against a team that seems to have vastly improved. I give the edge here to bill and larry.

I don't think its a stretch to say UR could go .500 the rest of the way. Still a lot of unknowns with several of the teams they play. I wasn't implying that they WOULD lose more than half of their remaining games. I'm just saying that their schedule is a lot tougher than Bryants remaining schedule.

ThompsonThe
September 21st, 2014, 02:44 PM
Yea, the schedule ahead for LU and others in the Big South is pretty rough. Next 3 weeks for LU @ Ind State, Vs Richmond at home, @ App State.
You know you have faith knucklehead.
The Flames looked pretty good against North Carolina for most of their game with them.

Ghost
September 21st, 2014, 03:02 PM
You know you have faith knucklehead.
The Flames looked pretty good against North Carolina for most of their game with them.
He, like most flames fans have what we like to call, Pessimism Syndrome. After years of not being able to "Get the big win" and not making the playoffs they are starting to sound like Atlanta Braves Fans of the past decade. :D

knucklehead
September 21st, 2014, 03:21 PM
He, like most flames fans have what we like to call, Pessimism Syndrome. After years of not being able to "Get the big win" and not making the playoffs they are starting to sound like Atlanta Braves Fans of the past decade. :D

HAHA, you hit it. When you are so close for so long, it gets tough. I believe that this is team that can run the table right up till that CCU matchup in Conway, but it's always something weird. I'll be cautiously optimistic as always but this time I think the schedule sets up very well. No chances for a let down on this schedule, they have to be up for all of them. All I heard around the stadium before the game yesterday is how badly we need the next 3 wins.

bjtheflamesfan
September 21st, 2014, 03:26 PM
Knuckle is right. Every fan in Flames Nation has November 22 circled on their calendar, but even with that, we want to leave no chance of the committee overlooking us again.

The way I see it, over the next 8 games we are probably favored in 4 of them (all conference games save Coastal Carolina)

knucklehead
September 21st, 2014, 03:35 PM
Recap and highlights: http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10869&NewsID=13195&TeamID=

knucklehead
September 21st, 2014, 03:41 PM
I will say one thing, I know he's no Vernon Adams (yet) but LU's Josh Woodrum is not getting enough pub for what he is doing. He did it all last night, running for 2 touchdowns, throwing for 1, scrambling out of 2 possible sacks and throwing long completions down the field. He's playing at a high level with more to come.

SpiderJPO
September 21st, 2014, 09:26 PM
Ghost you guys had a good win yesterday and we took a tough loss. We are off next week and should make for a big game in Lynchburg in two weeks. Richmond could logically go 500 for the rest of the year but it will be a major disappointment if we do. Looking forward to my first trip to your stadium in two weeks. Good luck to the Flames next week and hope you guys keep climbing in the polls until we meet.