PDA

View Full Version : MVFC Depth Charts

saxbison
September 14th, 2014, 06:54 PM
I'm working on developing a platform for FCS Fantasy football and I'm using the MVFC conference schedule to test run it with a few friends. However, I'm having difficulty finding current depth charts to put in the draft guide. If anyone could point me in the right direction for any team, I would greatly appreciate it.

mmiller_34
September 14th, 2014, 07:42 PM
I'd start by looking up the most recent media guides for each team. You can usually find these on each teams athletic site.

ST_Lawson
September 14th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Here's Western's, prior to our game last weekend: http://goleathernecks.com/documents/2014/9/9//Drake.pdf?id=3249
Lots of good info, but the stuff you're specifically looking for is on page 20 of that PDF.

MSUBear42
September 15th, 2014, 08:28 AM
I'm working on developing a platform for FCS Fantasy football and I'm using the MVFC conference schedule to test run it with a few friends. However, I'm having difficulty finding current depth charts to put in the draft guide. If anyone could point me in the right direction for any team, I would greatly appreciate it.

PDF Link for Missouri State:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/mosu/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2014-15/release/release_20140908aaa.pdf

They're on page 22

saxbison
September 15th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Awesome! Thanks guys. I've also got UNI, SDSU and NDSU, so I still need ISUr, ISUb, and USD and Youngstown.

Edit: Accidentally included MSU.

Sycamore62
September 15th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Awesome! Thanks guys. I've also got UNI, SDSU and NDSU, so I still need ISUr, ISUb, and USD and Youngstown.

For the Sycamores, you could just leave the depth chart empty. That will be our biggest problem this year. (and the cause of last years dumpster fire)

KUlawJack
September 15th, 2014, 10:35 AM

Check SDSU game notes. That's where the depth chart usually is with the most updated version. Our chart in the media guide isn't even close to what the chart looks like now.

saxbison
September 15th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Check SDSU game notes. That's where the depth chart usually is with the most updated version. Our chart in the media guide isn't even close to what the chart looks like now.

Where would I find those? Go jacks? Argus Leader? Elsewhere?

Kemo
September 15th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Where would I find those? Go jacks? Argus Leader? Elsewhere?

You can get them by going to GoJacks.com and clicking on the "notes" link next to the game you want the depth chart for. After you are in the notes section, in the top right corner of the actual column, there will be a box labeled "Related Links". Click on "SDSU Football Notes (date)" PDF link and the chart will be there.

Here is a link to the Jackrabbit PDF notes for the SUU game with the depth chart on pg. 10:
http://www.gojacks.com/pdf9/2794107.pdf

saxbison
September 15th, 2014, 12:09 PM
You can get them by going to GoJacks.com and clicking on the "notes" link next to the game you want the depth chart for. After you are in the notes section, in the top right corner of the actual column, there will be a box labeled "Related Links". Click on "SDSU Football Notes (date)" PDF link and the chart will be there.

Here is a link to the Jackrabbit PDF notes for the SUU game with the depth chart on pg. 10:
http://www.gojacks.com/pdf9/2794107.pdf

Thanks!

clenz
September 15th, 2014, 01:18 PM
I can tell you the depth chart UNI puts out is pretty off most places.

I didn't look for the HI game, but the UNI/Iowa game had a bunch of guys listed that haven't seen the field since coming to campus, and likely won't this year sans a blow out/injuries

Theee Catrabbit
September 15th, 2014, 01:24 PM

I thought unemployment was low in ND, you have an amazing amount of free time.....:)

saxbison
September 15th, 2014, 05:19 PM
I thought unemployment was low in ND, you have an amazing amount of free time.....:)

Eh, really haven't spent more than 30-40 hours on it over a few months. Just something fun.