North Carolina A&T/Montana State winner at No. 1 seed North Dakota State
Tennessee State/Northern Iowa winner at No. 8 seed Montana
Fordham/Southern Illinois winner at No. 5 seed McNeese State
Coastal Carolina/Liberty winner at No. 4 Villanova
Furman/William & Mary winner at No. 6 seed New Hampshire
Jacksonville/Bethune-Cookman winner at No. 3 seed Southeastern Louisiana
Richmond/Chattanooga winner at No. 7 seed Jacksonville State
Sacred Heart-South Dakota State winner at No. 2 seed Eastern Washington

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4724286

Surely Haley is smart enough to know the Liberty / Coastal thing can't happen - right? He's a national FCS writer after all.

I know it is early but a few other questionable things like Jacksonville at Bethune-Cookman have me scratching my head.

penguinpower
September 14th, 2014, 11:58 AM
He is a complete moron.

ccd494
September 14th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Can Fordham get the PL auto bid this year? I hope so, the rest of that conference stinks.

OL FU
September 14th, 2014, 12:45 PM
As much as I appreciate the mention, I am not sure how you put Furman in that list based on the first three games.

centennial
September 14th, 2014, 12:46 PM
He is a complete moron.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS

clenz
September 14th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Wow...

just...

wow

Theee Catrabbit
September 14th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Montana will not get a seed after watching last night's performance against USD, they only looked good to their awful announcers........unless they play under the lights...if they play under the lights then I suppose you have to give them a seed because they have lights on a Saturday night......

Bogus Megapardus
September 14th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Can Fordham get the PL auto bid this year? I hope so, the rest of that conference stinks.

Putting aside for the moment our collective aroma, Fordham can get an auto-bid only if it actually wins the title in The Worst And Most Undeserving Conference In All Of College Football™.

FargoBison
September 14th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Sports Network is a joke when it comes to playoff predictions. Not even sure why they bother.

superman7515
September 14th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Putting aside for the moment our collective aroma, Fordham can get an auto-bid only if it actually wins the title in The Worst And Most Undeserving Conference In All Of College Football™.

Wouldn't that be something, the conference is so bad that the committee finally realizes the error of their ways and arbitrarily announces Fordham has been given the Pioneer autobid.

Grizalltheway
September 14th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Montana will not get a seed after watching last night's performance against USD, they only looked good to their awful announcers........unless they play under the lights...if they play under the lights then I suppose you have to give them a seed because they have lights on a Saturday night......

But I thought the entire MVFC should be ranked? Shouldn't a game between two ranked opponents be close?

clenz
September 14th, 2014, 03:21 PM
When one is predicted to finished 9th in one conference and the other second in the other....no, it shouldn't.

WestCoastAggie
September 14th, 2014, 04:01 PM
The MVFC has to get 4 teams in. The CAA and Big Sky get their top 3 in respectively. The rest, I really do not know.

penguinpower
September 14th, 2014, 06:55 PM
I expect to get another obscure story about an NEC or PFL team that isn't relevant in the national title chase. God forbid TSN did a story in Indiana State's statement win this past weekend. Those tools don't leave Philly. They probably still live with their moms too. Worthless garbage spewing out of TSN for a decade.

Go...gate
September 14th, 2014, 07:55 PM

Striong words from a club that just lost to a 35-scholarship team.

MTfan4life
September 14th, 2014, 08:01 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4724286

Surely Haley is smart enough to know the Liberty / Coastal thing can't happen - right? He's a national FCS writer after all.

I know it is early but a few other questionable things like Jacksonville at Bethune-Cookman have me scratching my head.

Why is that a head scratcher for you? Beating San Diego should make Jacksonville the favorite to win the PFL. The two teams are only 90 miles apart from each other.

Sader87
September 14th, 2014, 08:25 PM

Said the guy whose team just lost to Bryant.

rokamortis
September 14th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Why is that a head scratcher for you? Beating San Diego should make Jacksonville the favorite to win the PFL. The two teams are only 90 miles apart from each other.

My point is that Bethune-Cookman would be given a huge gift by getting Jacksonville in the first round. They haven't been able to win in the playoffs so let's give them a non-scholarship team. I know they are close geographically but in my mind it would be two of the lowest seeded teams playing, if all teams were seeded.

MTfan4life
September 14th, 2014, 08:45 PM
My point is that Bethune-Cookman would be given a huge gift by getting Jacksonville in the first round. They haven't been able to win in the playoffs so let's give them a non-scholarship team. I know they are close geographically but in my mind it would be two of the lowest seeded teams playing, if all teams were seeded.

Has happened the past few seasons in the Northeast, why wouldn't they do it in other regions. Don't you remember the Wagner/Colgate matchup a couple seasons ago? When teams are geographically close, it doesn't matter if they're the two worst teams in the field. They'll still match them up.

WileECoyote06
September 14th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Has happened the past few seasons in the Northeast, why wouldn't they do it in other regions. Don't you remember the Wagner/Colgate matchup a couple seasons ago? When teams are geographically close, it doesn't matter if they're the two worst teams in the field. They'll still match them up.

And it happened for Tennessee State and Butler last year. Also, their projections don't follow the travel rules.

Mr. C
September 15th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Why bother three weeks into the season? Simply ridiculous. But what do you expect from Haley?

chattownmocs
September 15th, 2014, 11:04 AM
And it happened for Tennessee State and Butler last year. Also, their projections don't follow the travel rules.

Tennessee state was pretty good.

Mr. C
September 15th, 2014, 11:21 AM
I expect to get another obscure story about an NEC or PFL team that isn't relevant in the national title chase. God forbid TSN did a story in Indiana State's statement win this past weekend. Those tools don't leave Philly. They probably still live with their moms too. Worthless garbage spewing out of TSN for a decade.
There was a time when TSN traveled a lot before the current regime. Now, you would be hard-pressed to find the lead guy in a press box.

McNeese72
September 15th, 2014, 11:30 AM
"Playoffs!!??? Playoffs!!?? You talking about playoffs!!???"

It's kind of early to be talking about this ***** now!!

Doc

SIUSalukiFan
September 15th, 2014, 12:18 PM
The only team guaranteed to be in the 2014 FCS playoffs is Chattanooga.

Everything else is a guess.