PDA

View Full Version : NCCU vs Charlotte - WELCOME 49ERS!

WileECoyote06
September 13th, 2014, 07:59 AM
My favorite NFL team is the 49ers, but there's no conflict here! We welcome you all to the Sloping Hills and Verdant Green; and we hope you enjoy our campus and the Bull City (BEER AND FOODIES YOU ARE IN SOUTHERN CULINARY HEAVEN)! I suggest Full Steam Brewery on Rigsbee Avenue, or Bull City Burger and Brewery on Parrish Street. If you're looking to catch some early games, The Tobacco Road Cafe is the spot for sophisticated sports fans.

Remember if you are tailgating, red cups and flasks please. They normally won't check you as you come in the stadium, but if they are put them in the pockets of your stadium seat/baby bags if you have one. If not then buy a stadium seat or have a baby!

I'm not tailgating today as I have to attend the Chancellor's tailgate with the newly inducted class of NCCU 40 Under 40; and the newly inducted NCCU Athletics Hall of Fame; two very special groups of honorees. But still enjoy yourselves and welcome!xthumbsupx

AshevilleApp2
September 13th, 2014, 08:05 AM
Good luck to Central!

eaglesdare
September 13th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Big litmus test game for Charlotte but I feel we pull this out. Nice to see Hasic emerge as a target in Wilkins absence and I think we can wear them down with Andre Clark. Hope the rain holds off!

WH49er
September 13th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Wish I could of made it up to Durham but I got to get everything ready for the big tailgate for the Panthers game tomorrow. Good luck to NCCU every game after this one!

Apphole
September 13th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Ready for another beating. Go Eagles!

WH49er
September 13th, 2014, 07:22 PM

Well have fun with the rest your night and you jacking it to your Hunter S. Thompson posters, cutting your skinny jeans into jorts for the boys, and buying tonight's dinner off of mommy and daddy's credit card.

App State's taint will cry himself to sleep tonight.

WH49er
September 13th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Good game NCCU fans, we definitely gave you guys a shot in the 4th quarter.

WileECoyote06
September 13th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Man that was no where near the definition of a good game. Yall beat our asses. Had a good time tailgating with the RPM Nissan fans who were Charlotte grads. Talk about top shelf libations. . . whew.

CID1990
September 13th, 2014, 08:17 PM

I notice that none of the GSU poster are here. Not even Seantaylor

maybe that is because GSU is a hair away from being 2-0 in the ACC

in contrast, ASU looks to be as crappy as last year, which explains why you are still trolling the FCS board

Apphole
September 13th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Well have fun with the rest your night and you jacking it to your Hunter S. Thompson posters, cutting your skinny jeans into jorts for the boys, and buying tonight's dinner off of mommy and daddy's credit card.

App State's taint will cry himself to sleep tonight.
I'm a self-made man and I'm have a GREAT night so far. Thanks!

WH49er
September 13th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Man that was no where near the definition of a good game. Yall beat our asses. Had a good time tailgating with the RPM Nissan fans who were Charlotte grads. Talk about top shelf libations. . . whew.

Glad to see you had a good time with some of our fans. I would say NCCU has taught us more lessons over the past 2 seasons than any other team, so both games were good from our point of view.

eaglesdare
September 13th, 2014, 08:51 PM
I had some good natured fun with a Charlotte fan before the game. Just a frustrating game. The TE Simmons is very promising. I suppose Bell starts against Towson, which I think is winnable.

WH49er
September 13th, 2014, 09:00 PM
I notice that none of the GSU poster are here. Not even Seantaylor

maybe that is because GSU is a hair away from being 2-0 in the ACC

in contrast, ASU looks to be as crappy as last year, which explains why you are still trolling the FCS board

Because he has hard on for the Charlotte 49ers, he won't show up the rest of the year. He is so obsessed with us and his hatred is so deep seeded, at this point I think a 49er f@cked his girl, mom, or something similar to that.

Apphole
September 13th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Because he has hard on for the Charlotte 49ers, he won't show up the rest of the year. He is so obsessed with us and his hatred is so deep seeded, at this point I think a 49er f@cked his girl, mom, or something similar to that.

I've given too much money to NCCU to not support them. Get over yosef.

CID1990
September 13th, 2014, 09:31 PM

i dont think he has a hard on for anybody

they have just been suffering from an inferiority complex for so long

and now that they are sun blet they cant figure why the accolades and plaudits arent falling at their feet

so he's here

49RFootballNow
September 14th, 2014, 02:10 AM
That was a fun game. I like that you have fried fish at the games, that's pretty nice.

AshevilleApp2
September 14th, 2014, 02:37 AM
I have to say Charlotte is improving quickly. Getting great coverage in the Observer as well. That will definitely help with recruiting.

WH49er
September 15th, 2014, 11:18 AM
I have to say Charlotte is improving quickly. Getting great coverage in the Observer as well. That will definitely help with recruiting.

We play Elon next week which should be a decent test to see if can get it done back to back weeks on the road.