PDA

View Full Version : McNeese vs Prairie View A&M

Panther88
September 7th, 2014, 07:52 PM
FPC/Mac72/Mac75/et al: 2 headed monster @ QB? Tyler and Sams? Tyler looked great running the offense. He's really matured and I'm happy for him. Also, as expected, speed in the backfield and the WR positions along w/ solid OLine play + GREAT play-calling... damned impressive. So, will it be a situational type qb-by-committee aproach?

For PVAMU: Lovelocke is still the signal caller but don't be surprised to see the young one from Beaumont. He's a physically big kid w/ a big arm - quite green and inexperienced though and from tape I saw is prone to run @ the slightest inkling of pressure around the pocket. One thing I noted during our first game is that Lovelocke is holding on to the ball entirely too long attempting to impress scouts who were on the sidelines for the first game, from what I was told *smh*. Our oline pass blocking is decent, for the most part. The thing they seem to enjoy is run-blocking and the one who will more than be featured is the kid from Glen Oaks - quick as greased lightning - since we lost the other projected starter to an ACLer 3 weeks ago.

McNeese72
September 8th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Okay, I'm starting this thread so that Panther88 has a place to put all of his sandbags.

After the effort against Nebraska, McNeese better "respect the game" (Ameer Abdullah quote) in their preparations for PVAMU or it could come back and bite us.

I have little knowledge of the PVAMU players. Panther88, what players should we watch for in this game.

This is a trap game if I ever saw one,
Doc

P.S. Panther88, I picked up a new McNeese hat this weekend for the hat trade.

BEAR
September 8th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Two threads on the same game... this must be a good one coming up! xthumbsupx

Just throw some sandbags on the field and trip them up.

McNeese72
September 8th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Two threads on the same game... this must be a good one coming up! xthumbsupx

Just throw some sandbags on the field and trip them up.

Damn, I missed that Panther88 had already started one in which to place his sandbags (wasn't on the first page). The moderators can combine the two threads if they want.

Doc

Panther88
September 8th, 2014, 11:37 AM
ursus, oh mighty one, please, merge the two threads. I didn't want to give Mac and crew enough time to settle in before throwing the first shovel of sand in the bag lol. (there's pun in there somewhere)

Glad you guys made it back, Mac. Looking forward to the pre-game fellowship. I'll PM you my # so we can discuss the specifics, if required. I actually had your head-piece 3 weeks ago lol.

I was tempted to get mighty ursus to ban you from posting for a few because it seems like you are ridiculously astute. Yes, this could potentially be a trap game, if there ever was one. W/ that great physical/mental effort spent against a powerful cornhusker squad coupled w/ an emotional let down, it is possible that the players could come out flat since this is little old...80-game losing streak record holding... SWAC member.... Prairie View A&M University, who is also 0-1 w/ a loss to annual problematic APR ridden et NCAA probated (football) Texas Southern University. This is a game that our coaching staff wanted all the way down to the players. OOC play is something they really look forward to so we're not coming just to collect a check. We are coming to compete for 4 full quarters.

The offense is centered around the performance of the QB: Lovelocke. I think he's 6'5 220lbs. He hurt his knee a few ago so based upon what I saw him doing vs TxSU a few Saturday's back, it's almost mindboggling watching him attempting to showcase a pure-pocket passer capability xsmhx . From what I was told, there were a few scouts on the sideline and he wanted to "impress" them w/ his ability to stay in the pocket *smh*. He held on to the ball entirely too long a few times and it proved to be costly, imho. We have skinny-scrappy type WRs. They'll go up for the ball, for the most part, but a big/strong CB harrassing them will cause them problems. The oline loves to run-block. Pass blocking is problematic, again, imho. We lost our actual starting RB to an ACL 1.5 weeks pre-opening w/e so the now jr is being counted upon (Glen Oaks HS). He's a load @ 5'9" 195 - quick as greased lightning. Also, there's another true crab in the backfield who the coaches are touting as the best on the squad (have yet to see him during gametime). Notice, I mentioned nothing of a TE :(. Also notice I didn't mention anything about our defense either. Well, let me say this about our D. They are young. True freshman/redshirt freshman in various positions-key positions. Can't knock them for their effort considering how green they are. :(

Panther88
September 8th, 2014, 11:43 AM
2014 (non-)updated roster. *smh* There are 2 names on that roster list which should not be there (academic casualty going into the senior year - pitiful)

http://www.pvpanthers.com/roster.aspx?path=football

deez_na
September 8th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Should this even be a game? I see McNeese taking care of this game without too much fight.

Panther88
September 8th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Should this even be a game? I see McNeese taking care of this game without too much fight.

Ummm....deez_na, why wouldn't this even be a game? xconfusedx PVAMU is a division-I FCS football playing member. We offered approx 58 scholarships. Yes, we had an APR issue and missed the cut by 2 points (scored 928 football xsmhx ) so we do have a reduction in weekly practice time that we are now enduring, along w/ a self-imposed reduction in scholarships (2, if memory serves correct that brought us to 58 from 60), along w/ no post-season eligibility.

I cannot speak for the Macsters but in all honesty, I do believe PVAMU NEEDS this game more than Mac needs a game before they enter their conference play. We desire to be the best therefore, we seek the best to compete against OOC.

FormerPokeCenter
September 8th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Damnit, Panther, I still can't rep you yet!

deez_na
September 8th, 2014, 01:26 PM
Ummm....deez_na, why wouldn't this even be a game? xconfusedx PVAMU is a division-I FCS football playing member. We offered approx 58 scholarships. Yes, we had an APR issue and missed the cut by 2 points (scored 928 football xsmhx ) so we do have a reduction in weekly practice time that we are now enduring, along w/ a self-imposed reduction in scholarships (2, if memory serves correct that brought us to 58 from 60), along w/ no post-season eligibility.

I cannot speak for the Macsters but in all honesty, I do believe PVAMU NEEDS this game more than Mac needs a game before they enter their conference play. We desire to be the best therefore, we seek the best to compete against OOC.

lol yes I realize that. I just don't think A&M is near the football team that McNeese is.

BisonFan02
September 8th, 2014, 01:29 PM
McNeese and Prairie View A&M......sandbags and canned goods.

Panther88
September 8th, 2014, 02:18 PM
lol@FPC. Hit up Bison02, FP. This thread will hopefully blow up soonest. I wanna' talk football.

McNeese72
September 8th, 2014, 02:21 PM
lol yes I realize that. I just don't think A&M is near the football team that McNeese is.

Yeah, and that is what Nebraska thought about McNeese, too. I think Nebraska was overrated after their first game. One thing is for certain, FAU absolutely sucks.

We can't afford to look past anyone. As Ameer Abdullah said, "Nebraska didn't respect the game in their preparation for McNeese". I tweeted some McNeese players and reminded them that they need to "respect the game" in their preparation for PVAMU and that we need to take game prep serious and take care of business.

Doc

McNeese72
September 8th, 2014, 02:28 PM
ursus, oh mighty one, please, merge the two threads. I didn't want to give Mac and crew enough time to settle in before throwing the first shovel of sand in the bag lol. (there's pun in there somewhere)

Glad you guys made it back, Mac. Looking forward to the pre-game fellowship. I'll PM you my # so we can discuss the specifics, if required. I actually had your head-piece 3 weeks ago lol.

I was tempted to get mighty ursus to ban you from posting for a few because it seems like you are ridiculously astute. Yes, this could potentially be a trap game, if there ever was one. W/ that great physical/mental effort spent against a powerful cornhusker squad coupled w/ an emotional let down, it is possible that the players could come out flat since this is little old...80-game losing streak record holding... SWAC member.... Prairie View A&M University, who is also 0-1 w/ a loss to annual problematic APR ridden et NCAA probated (football) Texas Southern University. This is a game that our coaching staff wanted all the way down to the players. OOC play is something they really look forward to so we're not coming just to collect a check. We are coming to compete for 4 full quarters.

The offense is centered around the performance of the QB: Lovelocke. I think he's 6'5 220lbs. He hurt his knee a few ago so based upon what I saw him doing vs TxSU a few Saturday's back, it's almost mindboggling watching him attempting to showcase a pure-pocket passer capability xsmhx . From what I was told, there were a few scouts on the sideline and he wanted to "impress" them w/ his ability to stay in the pocket *smh*. He held on to the ball entirely too long a few times and it proved to be costly, imho. We have skinny-scrappy type WRs. They'll go up for the ball, for the most part, but a big/strong CB harrassing them will cause them problems. The oline loves to run-block. Pass blocking is problematic, again, imho. We lost our actual starting RB to an ACL 1.5 weeks pre-opening w/e so the now jr is being counted upon (Glen Oaks HS). He's a load @ 5'9" 195 - quick as greased lightning. Also, there's another true crab in the backfield who the coaches are touting as the best on the squad (have yet to see him during gametime). Notice, I mentioned nothing of a TE :(. Also notice I didn't mention anything about our defense either. Well, let me say this about our D. They are young. True freshman/redshirt freshman in various positions-key positions. Can't knock them for their effort considering how green they are. :(

I was coming back from an Astros game on the Sunday, you guys played TSU. I was going to try to find an audio feed for the game but my phone was just about dead and my car phone charger decided to go belly up. The last score I saw, you guys were up. I was surprised later that night when I checked the score and saw you lost.

I need to find my tailgating map photo and I'll show you where our tailgate spot is.

Doc

FormerPokeCenter
September 8th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Lat: 30°10'28.04"N Long: 93°12'47.68"W

McNeese72
September 8th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Okay,Panther88, here is my map from my Flickr page. It is rotated 90 degrees from Jay's map and the North is to the left and the West is the bottom. Our spot is actually two spots,14&16, combined on the first road inside the Westside Reserved Tailgating. We will setup just after lunch on Friday and somebody will be there all day Saturday until 5PM. That is when the Band marches through and we button everything down and head to the stadium for the 6PM game. It was 6PM and 7PM until this season, but I'm not opening that can of worms here. Not a lot of happy campers (tailgaters) about moving the game time up. Andy won't leave until somtime Sunday morning before noon.

So, get there early. We are going with the basic hamburgers and hot dogs for this game. But, if you want something different, just walk around with me when I make my rounds taking tailgating photos. We will get offered all kinds of food and drink, especially if I point out that you are a Panther fan. Also, I have some tickets for the Petrochem/Alumni Affairs area under the brand new Pavilion and there will be plenty to eat and drink there.

McNeese fans like to play hosts to opposing fans. We will tailgate with you before the game, root for our team to kick your team's ass during the game, and then tailgate with you afterwards no matter who wins. If we lose, we might be a little cranky and not tailgate as long as we would if we had won but we won't blame you and will tailgate with you.

Is it Saturday, yet??

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3847/14730265615_8072097900_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/orEsLP)Detailed_Parking_Map23 (https://flic.kr/p/orEsLP) by mcneese72 (https://www.flickr.com/people/115772304@N02/), on Flickr

Panther88
September 8th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Dammit! This is as close to heaven on earth as one can get. :D

"We will tailgate with you before the game, root for our team to kick your team's ass during the game, and then tailgate with you afterwards no matter who wins. If we lose, we might be a little cranky and not tailgate as long as we would if we had won but we won't blame you and will tailgate with you." THAT is what I call true spirit! xbowx

Got it Doc! I'm there w/ bells and whistles on. Don't want to dampen anyone's spirit but the NWS is calling for a 60% chance of H2O Sat. :(

BEAR
September 8th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Lat: 30°10'28.04"N Long: 93°12'47.68"W

Just look for the GIANT YELLOW TACK stuck in the grass.... xlolx

http://www.presentermedia.com/files/clipart/00001000/1946/yellow_thumb_tack_angeld_right_md_wm.jpg

McNeese72
September 8th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Just look for the GIANT YELLOW TACK stuck in the grass.... xlolx

http://www.presentermedia.com/files/clipart/00001000/1946/yellow_thumb_tack_angeld_right_md_wm.jpg

You know, we might have to look into getting one made up. That would be neat and funny.

Doc

BEAR
September 8th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Yep.

FormerPokeCenter
September 8th, 2014, 05:35 PM
I like it!

McGeaux
September 8th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Dammit! This is as close to heaven on earth as one can get. :D

"We will tailgate with you before the game, root for our team to kick your team's ass during the game, and then tailgate with you afterwards no matter who wins. If we lose, we might be a little cranky and not tailgate as long as we would if we had won but we won't blame you and will tailgate with you." THAT is what I call true spirit! xbowx

Got it Doc! I'm there w/ bells and whistles on. Don't want to dampen anyone's spirit but the NWS is calling for a 60% chance of H2O Sat. :(

Looks like the chance of rain on Saturday is down to 20% and mostly morning now....

McNeese72
September 8th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Looks like the chance of rain on Saturday is down to 20% and mostly morning now....

Now Weather.com has it back to 80% chance of morning T-showers clearing in the afternoon. But that could change a half a dozen times before Saturday. It all depends on the timing of the cool front coming through. I hope it comes through faster than they think.

Doc

Panther88
September 9th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Now Weather.com has it back to 80% chance of morning T-showers clearing in the afternoon. But that could change a half a dozen times before Saturday. It all depends on the timing of the cool front coming through. I hope it comes through faster than they think.

Doc

+1.

McNeese72
September 9th, 2014, 09:24 AM
+1.

Damn weather forecast needs to change again. Now they have it as 90% Saturday night. We don't need this *****. Fair weather fans will stay home and watch LSU beat up on ULM.

Panther88
September 9th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Damn weather forecast needs to change again. Now they have it as 90% Saturday night. We don't need this *****. Fair weather fans will stay home and watch LSU beat up on ULM.

Man... this is tough. I'm sure the forecast will change again numerous times before kickoff. I'll bring the raingear and rubber boots, just in case lol.

McNeese75
September 9th, 2014, 09:35 AM

Yep, that will cut the crowd in half easily xsmhx

BEAR
September 9th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Just wait til the deer season opens... watch how badly the attendance drops at all SLC stadiums.. xnodx

McNeese72
September 9th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Hey Rick,

If you want to interact with some more Cowboy fans, our messageboard is located here: GeauxCowboys Forum (http://www.geauxcowboys.org/forum/index.php)

If you register and are waiting to get approval from Cbuck, let me know. Cbuck had trouble with some of the Nebraska fans' registration emails to him all of a sudden going to his spam folder in his email.

And, when you do get approved, everybody's first three posts automatically go to a moderation filter for approval before they can be seen. This was because we had a lot of trouble with spammers early on. After three posts, they go up right away.

McNeese72
September 10th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Is it Saturday, yet?????

BEAR
September 10th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Is it Saturday, yet?????

Have the tailgaters started drinking yet? That would be Friday...next comes Saturday..xdrunkyx

McNeese72
September 10th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Have the tailgaters started drinking yet? That would be Friday...next comes Saturday..xdrunkyx

Nope, so it is not even Friday. Damn! When Andy moves hit travel trailer to the tailgating spot then I'll know it is Friday and it is time to bring the canopies over to set up.

Panther88
September 10th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Hey Rick,

If you want to interact with some more Cowboy fans, our messageboard is located here: GeauxCowboys Forum (http://www.geauxcowboys.org/forum/index.php)

If you register and are waiting to get approval from Cbuck, let me know. Cbuck had trouble with some of the Nebraska fans' registration emails to him all of a sudden going to his spam folder in his email.

And, when you do get approved, everybody's first three posts automatically go to a moderation filter for approval before they can be seen. This was because we had a lot of trouble with spammers early on. After three posts, they go up right away.

Doc, tell the admin that I've registered there and seek to start posting.

Thx.

McNeese72
September 10th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Doc, tell the admin that I've registered there and seek to start posting.

Thx.

Will do right now. Chat if possible, email if not. Depends on how busy Cbuck is at work right now.

Doc

crossfire07
September 12th, 2014, 02:39 PM
CBUCK busy at work. That's funny :)

FormerPokeCenter
September 12th, 2014, 02:41 PM
LOL!

He forgets we can see the time stamp on his GC.com and Facebook posts!

3rd Coast Tiger
September 12th, 2014, 04:14 PM
I have a cousin that plays receiver for Prairie View #26 Nick Pitre that just so happens to be from Lake Charles (La Grange HS) so I'm planning on making the game.

pvdogteam
September 12th, 2014, 09:42 PM
I have a cousin that plays receiver for Prairie View #26 Nick Pitre that just so happens to be from Lake Charles (La Grange HS) so I'm planning on making the game.

#26 can go he is a good receiver, good size and fast. Just hope our QB will make sure to get him the ball and not play timid like he did the first game. Can't make the game, but I will tune in to watch

deez_na
September 13th, 2014, 09:25 PM
I figured this wouldn't be close

McNeese72
September 13th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Panther88, Rick, it was nice having you tailgate with the Geauxcowboys.com crew. I hope you had a good time except maybe for the game result.

Thanks for the Prairie View hat. It will be going on the hat wall of my office on Monday.

Doc

pvdogteam
September 14th, 2014, 01:52 AM
OUCH, that was painful

Panther88
September 14th, 2014, 05:51 AM
Panther88, Rick, it was nice having you tailgate with the Geauxcowboys.com crew. I hope you had a good time except maybe for the game result.

Thanks for the Prairie View hat. It will be going on the hat wall of my office on Monday.

Doc

No problemo, Doc. It was great meeting you, the family, and friends @ the overly nice tailgate. I truly understand why so many have great smiles this time of year (no pun intended lol). Looking forward to your Tx trip so I can semi-come close to returning the favor. The daiquiri shop? There's absolutely nothing in Texas that comes close lol. I'll bring the blender w/ AC-to-DC converter and we'll try to somewhat mimick xlolx. We'll have to close our eyes and do some serious pretending lol. Congrats on the game, although I did see a QB in the rotation that I actually didn't intend to see (3rd string? #2?) along w/ a few other players that didn't play in the Neb game last week xconfusedx. Mac has a ridiculously strong/fast/well-coached squad. Lastly, thanks for the hat xchg. I'm actually going to don it again next w/e for our game w/... well, let me shut up about it. I don't want to get those guys started after their NwSt fiasco lol. ;)

813Jag
September 14th, 2014, 09:36 AM
No problemo, Doc. It was great meeting you, the family, and friends @ the overly nice tailgate. I truly understand why so many have great smiles this time of year (no pun intended lol). Looking forward to your Tx trip so I can semi-come close to returning the favor. The daiquiri shop? There's absolutely nothing in Texas that comes close lol. I'll bring the blender w/ AC-to-DC converter and we'll try to somewhat mimick xlolx. We'll have to close our eyes and do some serious pretending lol. Congrats on the game, although I did see a QB in the rotation that I actually didn't intend to see (3rd string? #2?) along w/ a few other players that didn't play in the Neb game last week xconfusedx. Mac has a ridiculously strong/fast/well-coached squad. Lastly, thanks for the hat xchg. I'm actually going to don it again next w/e for our game w/... well, let me shut up about it. I don't want to get those guys started after their NwSt fiasco lol. ;)
Not much to take away from Baton Rouge right now, just hoping for a close game

Prominentwon
September 14th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Just a small side note:

Nebraska dropped another 55 points on Fresno St. last night.

I hope that says that McNeese really does have an awfully strong team this year because that sure is what the perception is screaming after seeing Nebraska drop 55 on their other two I-A opponents. To be fair, it was Florida Atlantic and Fresno St.

FormerPokeCenter
September 14th, 2014, 10:11 AM
We gave a nice effort in the Nebraska game....I hope Nebraska runs their table....but, there's not much to be gained by a comparison to Nebraska. They won the game, we didn't.

Right now, we're 1-1, with a seemingly easy game coming up this week. But, looking down the schedule, I really don't think we'll be in a position to know much about what kinda team we are until after week 6...

Prominentwon
September 14th, 2014, 12:19 PM
\

Panther88
September 14th, 2014, 02:02 PM
We gave a nice effort in the Nebraska game....I hope Nebraska runs their table....but, there's not much to be gained by a comparison to Nebraska. They won the game, we didn't.

Right now, we're 1-1, with a seemingly easy game coming up this week. But, looking down the schedule, I really don't think we'll be in a position to know much about what kinda team we are until after week 6...

Sorry you weren't able to make it FPC. Was looking forward to it. I trust and pray all is well w/ you and the family, conidering. Be well. Continued success to Mac.

FormerPokeCenter
September 14th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks! I'm sorry I missed it. I think everything's gonna be fine, all the testing came back negative, but better safe than sorry. I scored brownie points with the prospective in-laws for staying in town and not going to the game! ;) Good luck to you guys, too!

Panther88
September 14th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Thanks! I'm sorry I missed it. I think everything's gonna be fine, all the testing came back negative, but better safe than sorry. I scored brownie points with the prospective in-laws for staying in town and not going to the game! ;) Good luck to you guys, too!

Something to make you chuckle... Rowdy almost got me but @ the very last moment, w/ an assist from Doc and a few others, I was able to escape the tackle that would have surely put me down on the earth lololololololololololololololol xlolx.

McNeese72
September 14th, 2014, 10:37 PM
I've sorted through some of the photos I took (I took 535 photos at the game) and have processed a few. Here are a few tailgating photos.

From our tailgating spot: Cbuck, Mrs. Panther88, Panther88, McTailgator, and Geauxpokes. Oh, and I'm the guy behind the camera.

http://www.docsshots.com/img/s5/v123/p129152876-4.jpg (http://www.docsshots.com/p1050603196/e7b2b76c)

Mrs. Panther88 poses with this creature that was making its way around the tailgating area.

http://www.docsshots.com/img/s5/v118/p328666636-5.jpg (http://www.docsshots.com/p1050603196/e13970e0c)

In front of the Cowboy Corral band stand, Panther88 gets down with the TeamSam crew (Aaron Sam's family and fans). You know I was going to take a photo of that.

http://www.docsshots.com/img/s6/v140/p672618501-4.jpg (http://www.docsshots.com/p1050603196/e28175805)

Rowdy, our fierce tailgate guard dog. Just ask FormerPokeCenter, if you don't believe me.

http://www.docsshots.com/img/s7/v167/p140876045-4.jpg (http://www.docsshots.com/p1050603196/e865990d)

3rd Coast Tiger
September 15th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Ohhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xthumbsupx

FormerPokeCenter
September 15th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Panther, if Rowdy tried to take you down, you should accept it as a compliment. He only tests his mettle against worthy adversaries!

pvdogteam
September 15th, 2014, 08:42 AM
Panther, if Rowdy tried to take you down, you should accept it as a compliment. He only tests his mettle against worthy adversaries!

LOL

pvdogteam
September 15th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Just a small side note:

Nebraska dropped another 55 points on Fresno St. last night.

I hope that says that McNeese really does have an awfully strong team this year because that sure is what the perception is screaming after seeing Nebraska drop 55 on their other two I-A opponents. To be fair, it was Florida Atlantic and Fresno St.

McNeese is strong and #74 on the offensive line looks like he could eat my SUV, man he's big LOL

Panther88
September 15th, 2014, 09:23 AM
lolololol I was inches from disaster lol.

Great pics, as usual, Doc. I saw them last night as you were uploading. You superbly captured everything about "game-day" from all fans, tailgates, & game.

Panther88
September 15th, 2014, 09:28 AM
McNeese is strong and #74 on the offensive line looks like he could eat my SUV, man he's big LOL

That same big physical line committing to the run is what I think is the primary difference between Mac & Sam. Sam's offense is explosive & capable. I haven't investigated regarding the d-II debacle last Sat.

FormerPokeCenter
September 15th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Saw this one browsing some shots on FB....so, I cropped it a little....Might make a good FB Cover photo!

pvdogteam
September 15th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Saw this one browsing some shots on FB....so, I cropped it a little....Might make a good FB Cover photo!

Cool pic, wish I could take pics like that, no skill on my end LOL

citdog
September 15th, 2014, 10:45 AM

"Honey Southern U is over there somewhere".

FormerPokeCenter
September 15th, 2014, 10:47 AM
LOL...I think he actually WAS pointing toward Southern in that pic!

Panther88
September 15th, 2014, 11:14 AM
*no comment!* xlolx

lol@cit et FPC

GAD
October 3rd, 2014, 04:15 PM
Any Cowboy fans remember a former punter from the mid to late 80's named Jimmy Paryay?
( I know I butchered the guys last name but that was about as close as I could get)

FormerPokeCenter
October 3rd, 2014, 05:51 PM
I think it's spelled Poirier....Maybe Doc or somebody could clarify...but it's pronounced Porry-aye, I think...